Drug users(including alcoholics) should all be hanged

Drug users(including alcoholics) should all be hanged.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ROvEZ0BdxkA
youtube.com/watch?v=RoErYQjefTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bring it half-breed

yeah

Think we might have some bigger fish to fry right now (((buddy)))

>Drug users
what about aspirin tho?

true

I only go as far as lynching the opiated masses.

congrats you just killed most of your friends and family and destroyed one of your country's major exports

You're a cunt. What's your positive contribution to society, faggot?

We do it to ourselves for free

I like an occasional joint before a round of battlefront 2 with my friends or to relax watching a movie after a hard day of work, but if you try to take by beer away, im going to fucking murder you with my bare hands.

come here viado

This ends the thread, really.

He's right tho and I'll bring it burger king, any day of the week, my grill is waiting.

Gr8 B8 M8

I'm opposite. I'd give up my beer before my joint!

Either way, I'd help you murder OP.

the first two joints are rolled so badly

>Drug users
>Alcoholics

What's your math here, a drug user is anything above zero occurrences of usage but you'll accept a confirmed trend regarding alcohol?

i love that series thou russians being exploited americans obssed with heroin what else is there

>*smokes a bowl*
haha fag you can't get me

Imports lol

What about us smokers? I smoke like my papa and his papa before him.

Drug users are disgusting subhumans.

Statists(including OP) should all be hanged.

Real Christians don't partake in the devil's vice faggot, you are no crusader, you're just another Godless LARPing faggot. The repeal of prohibition was a mistake.

hot opinion bro
*vapes*
got any arguments?

i agree but first lets start with all gun owners

>Brazil
lol

cigarettes suck, you're poisoning yourself for nothing.

alcohol has obvious effects
smoking weed has obvious effects, and is probably healthier than cigs.

cigs are bad, mmmkay.

Smokers are the lowest scum, bunch of filthy child abusers and litterers.

kek I can see the brown through the paper
seriously why even smoke it?
why is anything from south of Oregon always crap?

Stop the gibs, you solve the problem

> t. guy who never smoked for real

> he thinks smokers are worse than meth heads, heroin addicts and stoned teenagers because they litter too much
You're so beta dude. I bet you recycle your trash lmao

Daily reminder that if you don't smoke you're a fucking pussy.

you're only saying that because you can see me drinking my alcohol right now.

Posters who create a thread and then refuse to defend it, other than the occasional shitpost ar disgusting subhumans. Being from the literal armpit of earth confirms that.

alcohol, the scourge of humanity and yet the great calming force

that's from uruguay, legally grown there but illegally brought here.

Jesus turned water to wine at Cana for a reason.
Not an alcoholic but thinks adults should not have to answer to children.
Heroin addicts though, need hung.

Wouldn't it be more efficient to let them kill themselves with their drugs?

Do you realize you smell like shit?

>"occasional" joint
>battlefront 2 with "friends"
pfffhahahaaha, holy shit poland how do you do it? every single post - an embarrassment

i agree, lets start with everyone who takes pharmaceutical drugs, and drinks coffee, and smoke tobacco, and consumes sugar or anything with sugar in it
god damn, youre retarded
by the way, im smoking weed RIGHT NOW
what are you going to do about it, faggot?

>recycle your trash
LMAO. I was over at someone's house in Ohio, and I guess where they live recycle is "mandatory", and while I got to drink some coffee and smoke some cigarettes, this bitch was neck deep in TRASH and FILTH looking for certain plastic. Ugh, NEVER IN MY LIFE.

Yes right along with the blacks, jews and retards

Fuck you

Okay, but only if you include everyone on any pharma pill. Anyone who drinks caffeine.

looks like the stuff the weed stores sell for $6 a gram

my camera sucks but check out the purple on this stuff from my neighbors garage

you must be a lonely, boring man :(

Agree.

did you photograph that using a shoe?

define "alcoholic"

> c-check out this purple stuph
> replies to a guy with a couple ounces
HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
not only do I probably smoke more in a week than some underage like you does in 3 months, but people who actually game would never be playing utter shit like battlefront 2, what is it now, 3 months after release?
nice larp virginboy, better luck next time :^)

did you just brag how much you smoke a week

> tries braggin
> gets told to shut the fuck up
> "did you jsut brag?!?!!!?
bullying poland is like kicking a special needs baby in the face

what are you even talking about at this point?

sadly a oneplus 1
it got dust behind the outer lens and I cant get it out

I'm in washington
weight doesn't really impress me (pic related)

lesson: don't do drugs

Whats the problem zezinho, your brother died of an overdose in the favelas?

Absolutists should all be hanged

also coffee cucks

Because coffee surely is an abusive, society destroying substance.

can you explain whats up with the plastic things at the bottom? why is it all wet lol

>edgy 12 year old detected

>just another Godless LARPing faggot

But, the Catholic crusaders took wine during MASS

MASS you faithless faggot

Please we only export women and corruption

imagine being some underager who larps as if he "occasionally" 'enjoys' joints as if everyone doesn't know he's some silly kiddo who can only ever smoke whenever he sneaks out to meet up with his gypsy friend
imagine being you

I"be grown more sympathetic to substance users over the years... These things are brought on by despair, and is why the only group who's morality rate is rising in the West is 30 year old straight white men. People need hope, they need community, the world seems hellbent on depriving them of either of these things.

they're nonstick containers full of
>various BHOs
>rosin
>some hash
and rick Simpson oil

all the active ingredients from the bud without all the plant carbons in your lungs
and it's not wet some of it is just very shinny

Also monkey soup

You might be surprised

> being this retarded

Bruh, them oils are making me jelly. The only weed store in my city got shut down by the government about 2 months after it opened, never got to see any legit bho ever since. I used to go there and stock up on budder too, I loved to put a small bead of this shit on top of a regular bowl to spice up the whole hit.

Cant wait for weedman trudeau to finally make this shit legal.

nice shit
anyways, the weed from uruguay is much better than the "pressed" from paraguay.
>video related
youtube.com/watch?v=ROvEZ0BdxkA

...like cigarettes?

Sorry, I don't date lesbians or trannies. It's never been an issue.

alcohol is a food you cunt
weed is good only during an acid trip

>freedom of choice should be punished by death
Nice society you got there Lenin. All drugs should be legal. What users get in return however is no govt assets or assistance that relates to someone's health. No free, subsidised or emergency medical treatment unless paid for up front, no car licence either. Not allowed to serve on juries or public service in any way. Oh, and no voting rights.

If a user is clean for 3 years they get their full citizenship rights back. Mandatory testing each month for all citizens to ensure compliance, refusing testing is allowed but results in a loss of privileges.

Ez

O ódio que alguns brasileiros têm pelo próprio país chega a ser patológico.
O Brasil tem muitos problemas mas não é essa merda que você pensa que é.

>picrelated
where's your rick and morty tablet and colorful cornflakes? I don't know if the soy from america has got it, but there's 2 types of people
people who smoke spliffs, and you
>w-weight doesn't impress me
because you're gonna be one of those cuckshed dwellers who'll be taking oil suppositories up the ass in a couple years, no shit
and all for literally the same effect barring tolerance shifts from joints and up, which could be easily emulated with a simple tbreak
you're gonna die in your own shit, pickle rick and without a gf on top of that

come visit kitsap county
some of our stores are getting down to $10-15 a gram for the mid range wax

wow that's sad
what do you know about rosin?
I feel like it could drastically improve the product
do this with your bud or your hash
youtube.com/watch?v=RoErYQjefTw

Bah, moleques que acham que o Brasil é o pior lugar do mundo.

Pra cada um desses bacuris de 15 anos que vem aquí com esse complexo de vira lata, eu mandava pro exército, pra passar um ou dois aninhos no Haiti de missao.

O Brasil é foda, e graças a Jupiter tenho dupla nacionalidade, mas essa maneira dos brasileiros de ficar desmerecendo o pais na internet é ridicula. Ficam querendo ficar bem na frente dos americanos e só ficam mais ridiculos ainda.

I agree. You can have just as much fun with anime, magic the gathering and virginity. You fags are living proof single mother's suck at raising boys. You can have a beer at the pub without being an alcoholic. Grow up.

you sound like you could use a bowl
I'd mail you one but I'm pretty sure imprisoning a plant in an envelope would be some kind of hate crime in your shithole

> All drugs should be legal
So we should legalize Crack? Heroin? Meth?

>All these drug addicts ITT

You have officially been BUSTED.
What's your excuse, Sup Forums?

>do this with your bud or your hash
This makes very low-quality resin. I've spent ample time doing this, and it produces garbage. If you have a little capital, CO2 refining is way better.

co2 is the best but I was just going for a cheap way to refine the stuff being made in that video
these guys are doing basic dry sift if you press it it will get a lot better even though admittedly not as good as with a nice closed loop

>people who enjoy a joint from time to time dont exist

like i said earlier, you must be a sad, boring man.

>I SMOKE A MILLION CIGARETTES A WEEK LOOK HOW ADULT I AM

thats great, sweetie.

6 months ago I had a 60mg oxy 2mg xanax and a gram of k a day habit

Today I can nearly bench what I could before I touched downers and I'm working towards becoming a tree surgeon and making my own music in my spare time

I'm a pretty right wing guy but don't be so moronic as to assume people can't change if they have the will to do so

>all drug use and ownership now legal
>sale prohibited without license
>bounty offered on all illegal sellers
>all illegal sellers hung
>all government approved dealers pay yuge taxes
>niggers become nice people

If you're looking for a great way to make edibles, I hash out a grow with dry ice, then make hash oil using the hash, coconut oil and soy lecithin. I have heard recently that sunflower lecithin is better, but that's only developed since my last grow. The process is long, but it's strong as hell, and there are no malodors. I get about 36 doses from one family-sized box of brownies (⅔ cup oil) that even knock a hardcore fan like me for a loop.

>all illegal sellers hung
Is a large cock a requirement, or did you mean "hanged"?

I like that but the license needs to be sort of like a fishing licence something any free citizen can obtain

In washington the first year the government gave out a very limited number of permits and the people who got them put in literally a million dollars

sounds good
I haven't tried any of the lecithin recipes yet but I have a box of the stuff and keep meaning to

It's just an additional fat source that the THC binds to easily. I've never made better oil than with lecithin. The difference makes me think I've only wasted it in the past. Highly recommended. Use refined coconut oil for no coconut odor/flavor.

My nigga, anti-drug people are literally retarded.

They're brainwashed sheep who would say "KEEP ALL DRUGS ILLEGAL THEY MELT YOUR BRAIN!" While they consume the worlds most dangerous drug: Alcohol.

Ive tried everything under the sun but heroin,meth, and most of the harder stuff. Alcohol by far is the most toxic and harshest substance on the body, not including to society.

Being anti-drug shows you just how smart someone is, when they cant even see the destruction in front of them.

Also ive heard tons of people say: "I cant wake up without my coffee". "i need coffee to do this work", Proceeds to drink like 6 cups of coffee ina day because it wore off.

It's addicting and people are naive to think those drugs have no harmful effects.

add to that fatsos' and americans (same thing)

alcohol consumption went up during prohibition and stronger alcohols became prefered

>poland
noted