Raildex

Imoutos are for marriage and bearing your children.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org
youtube.com/watch?v=wELS5U-pQHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This guy knows what's up but you forgot putting them on high shelves so they can't get down waving their feet desperately.

Birdway a shit

Nee-sans are for men with actual taste

>all signs
Gunha almost certainly tells them otherwise however so they'll have conflicting information. And as I've already told you user you can't take one example and then apply it to everything like that, prodigies do exist, we don't know if she can improve by working, we can't conclude that hard work does nothing, I am only positing that it's likely to have some effect.

I'm well aware, I only use pdfs as a backup if epub files end up not working. Which makes the fact that 3 and 4 being corrupt that much worse, as they only come in epub format with no pdf to use as a last resort.

NT3 and 4 or OT? I can just upload mine on mega

so is season 3 out yet

What's wrong with pdfs? They feel much crisper on the pc than epubs, on phone I'd understand but I'd rather read those on my computer.

For some reason I can't link yadidisk so you'll have to find it on your own I guess.

Do you think Mikoto AAA assisted in the fight at all or just flew around until the end part failing to get touma?

It seems she only helped with busting the building open.

OT
If it's worth anything it's just a matter of some programs being able to open the file, and some not, and the program I'm using on mobile won't let me open them.

It's only Birdway who thinks of Touma as her onii-chan, he doesn't reciprocate

I really don't see the point of making a big deal about mikoto and the AAA supposedly helping her get on level if they want let her fight Big bads. She didn't help with the send Yuiitsu, she was ded for Maya, she seems to be out of this as well.

I doubt that spoiler is true since there's no page and it doesn't make sense for a Railgun to knock the windowless building open when Accelerator throwing a building with as much force as he did didn't do shit.

>Aiwass showed up
>gets disabled by Index and Othinus
>b-but muh Aeon of horus, muh stronger than magic gods

man Raildex fags on fire.
How many threads in a single day?

Yeah I don't buy it either
If anything they used the AAA as some sort of Keycard to enter the WB since it's Aleister's

The
>Mikoto and Misaki gattai and help enter the Windowless Building
spoiler may not be true, but it at least wasn't invented by Sup Forums. It was the first post I saw when I clicked the 2ch link posted some threads ago.

>Aogami is the #6
>Index is a dragon
>Aneri will get a body soon
>Rikou becomes level 5
Feel free to add to this list of possibilities. Basically anything can go down at this point.

Touma gets a good night's sleep, and a heavy breakfast served to him

Is Stiyl gonna translate more spoiler texts?

>Misaka is a boy

It was 4 when the spoilers dropped

>magic gods come back from the WR phase to help
>99% of crowley's bodies get destroyed
>Aiwass ain't shit and was only a shield to keep Chrono from raping Crowley instantly

Aleister is trying out one of those pics using himself so he can win. One Aleister by himself is basically the same as a magician Kakine.

>Magician Kakine
We call that Stiyl

>1 billion Aleisters
>The White Queen

What's with the epub meme? Isn't it basically just HTML internally?

Are we living in the era of MikotoxMisaki now?

I personally just enjoy reading from mobile, only because you can pull out your phone and read anywhere you are whereas you're a little more restricted with a computer.

Well yeah like I said I can understand using it for a phone but it's not as if the format itself doesn't work at home.

Birdway trolling Aleister and Laura when?

So where exactly are they gonna shove Stiyl SP?
Birdway's a bit too major to skip her first appearance, and just formally introduce in NT2?

October

>Aneri will get a body soon
Does that mean Hamazura get more people clinging to him

I don't see why not. Neither are gonna win the T anyways.
Aneri has already been clinging to him even without a physical form. So yeah, add one to the Hamazura Brigade.

Aneri was already possessive of him anyway.

so who else is in the Hamazura Brigade beside ITEM

I don't think it would matter that much, tease her at the end of WW3 and make her appear for real in NT2 wouldn't kill much.

>Aliester turns into a loli and other different bodies
>He's not a cartoony evil villain but a multi faced one

Based Kamachi

Fremea and Aneri, at least.

Yes, that's true.

He's literally IRL Aleister Crowley as portrayed by a Japanese LN author known for his over-the-top shenanigans.

Kakine will be here.

I'd count all of Hamazura's friends he can call on, like Hanzou, Kuruwa, Beetle, Fraulein, and Stephanie. Umidori lives with Item so her too.

Umidori

>Stephanie
>eventually we'll get to hear nips, and maybe dub VAs saying the name Stephanie Gorgeouspalace with a straight face
Oh god
I really must wonder how Laura Stuart, and William Orwell can be in the same series as that and Olay Blueshake

web.archive.org
Unless you're insistent on having volumes in PDF format.

Oh yeah she was. wasnt there a part where Rikou tried to hug Hamazura while he was in the mech but Aneri shoved her away?

When he wore the exoskeleton during the St. Germaine volume.

What was even the point of that volume? It was fun but didn't really seem to matter plot-wise in the long run.

Well, Hello, Moshi Moshi
Quick Read the Novel already
>NOBODY DIES IN NT18
>Mi+koto+saki fuse? that Fake
>Aleister had a wife+daughters but NONE OF THEM is Laura neither is Index

Wrong, imoutos are for headpats and for walking up finding they snuck into your bedbathtub, gently breathing in and out as their tiny heads rest on your chest.

>Implying ITEM are just members of that knockoff MC's circle

He could solve so many problems if he just asked the Level 5 professional assassin on his side for help, but he has to go the "I have to be the big damn hero on my own even though I'm just a Level 0 delinquent dropout" route. Why the real ITEM members get shoved aside so he can go on solo adventures is beyond me.

>>NOBODY DIES IN NT18
This is false, multiple Aleisters died.

Just to reveal just a smidgen more about Number 6, and to have Yuiitsu list of one more source for her grand keikaku's parts

> Why the real ITEM members get shoved aside so he can go on solo adventures is beyond me.
Because he's a Heavy Object protagonist in a world that doesn't expect HO-type protags.

You should probably go re-read his conversation with Salome in NT15.

Unfortunately it seems that the website only brings up past images for mega as a whole, not the specific mega containing the light novels.

Depower the White Queen!
Beat the White Queen!
Rape the White Queen!

Kyousuke stop shitposting, even if you managed that it would just end up being part of her plan to get in your pants.

>Rape the White Queen!
Kyousuke if you do that you are letting her win also dont stick dick in crazy it never ends well

Kyousuke is for Biondetta.

I want to make Junko a slut like Oriana.

All of the BakaTsuki pages containing the old volumes are archived there if you want to access the text itself. Haven't tried downloading from there, however.

>tfw 1 chapter into her spinoff and she already has a harem

> Looking at Astral Buddy on Batoto
> "White Queen Translations"

I thought Blood sign wasn't a harem

Not him, but thanks for making me reread that part, I forgot how fun Salome poking needles at those three were, along with her literally calling Kamisato's harem a bunch of horny sluts

>cuckzaki
>nee-san
>actual taste

I see now, thank you. Downloading doesn't seem to work unfortunately.
The epub files I have now work in a separate application but it's just inconvenient to have all of the volumes work in one app, just to have to use another to read two specific volumes. Regardless, thank you for your help user.

It always was with Lu and Aika, but they're almost completely irrelevant outside of crossovers and there's no delusions of who is going to win.

Will Kyosuke ever accept his fate?

My first reflex would be to punch that face

>Punch
You think too weak.

No never unless she kills everyone and mindbreaks him

HAHAno.

Touma has Spiky hair again seriously the newest illustrations of his hair is losing its spikiness

soon

The guy from wikia can help us with the title of chapter 2?

It's too blurry so I can read it.

Pics from various angles.

youtube.com/watch?v=wELS5U-pQHU

He probably starts to realise his hairstyle won't give him some pussy that's why he doesn't use his gel anymore.

Try finding the rest of Frenda in this picture. You can't.

>open 2ch
>魔法少女 アレイクロウリー
Magical Girl Aleister spinoff when? This is the magic side spinoff we need

Kamikuro soon my bros.

Did Stiyl ever come back and translate more? I don't think he did but I could be wrong

Misaka is a lesbo.
She doesn't care about Touma anymore.

No matter how fluffy his hair gets in the novels, JC Staff will still stick with their spiky style anyway

nope

Kamikuro is ded
Drills/Kuroko is Kamachi's new fix

Isn't it more of that other slut from Judgement, and not Kuroko?

Don't be so sure she doesn't have a scene in this novel that'll make Kamikotofags sperg. She apparently helps Touma this volume.

Drills is for Astral Buddy.

You can't fuck a ghost.

If there is some kind of scene (another hug, headpat, or pretty words) between Touma and Mikoto that tickles the shippers the right way, I can see lots of shitposting between /u/tards and Touma shippers. Good thing the hype will drown them out

>implying Drills won't find her comatose body and finally revive Buddy-chan

Chapter 2: Escape to Central

Aleister wanted to give Aiwass his semen

What's the point of talking about these hypothetical shitposting scenarios? If anything this itself invites shitposting.