What feelings do you get when you look at this pic with refugees?

What feelings do you get when you look at this pic with refugees?

ruins my high

I wonder how Sweden will deal with the sudden overflow of African intellectuals

I am happy to see all these rocket scientists risking their lives just to come and contribute to our societies

they're thinking of going in on the mudslime gangs with the military.
other than that idk. you can train a monkey but it will always be a monkey :P

i get a sinking feeling

Swedish martial law? Does it involve ABBA karaoke?

I joke, but I hope it works out well, bud

I imagine what a direct hit from an 88mm mortar round would do

I see no refugees

no, we will fucking open cans of surströmming in the no go zones.
no one will be spared

I'm concerned about having to educate, clothe, house, and employ people with no skills who don't share a culture or language with me

Kek

/thread

You are supposed to look at it with refugees.

I am a woman so this gives me a lot of feelings

we wus dunkirk n sheeet

So this is how Sweden will fuck over Europe

Once we understand the urgency of the situation, once we understand the finality of the fate designed for us by our enemies, we know that we must either conquer or die.
If we do not defeat those who intend to destroy us, and defeat them soon, then our people will perish forever.
What this means for us, is that no matter how small our likelihood for success, we must act. No matter how desperate the gamble, we must take it. We must not fail to act. We must not do nothing, simply because no plan seems certain of success. No loss, as a consequence of acting, can be greater than the loss from failing to act.
If we are responsible adults, if we are honourable adults, then we must act. There is no acceptable excuse for not acting. Not family obligations - not personal security - not career considerations - no excuse.
If we do not act, then everything will be lost. Every reason for living, every reason for which our ancestors lived, and worked, and sacrificed, and suffered, and died.
The deadly filth of Jewish liberalism will spread over our entire race, and destroy it - irrevocably, forever.

Disgust. They're the human version of vermin

homicidal rage

made me lel here is a ((you))

engineers arrive

kek

A cold, sharp realization

i don't care i just want an asian cute xDDDD

This pic is actually related to a human "rescue" organisation that helps refugees from Italy to France

The end of mankind.

Dirty and invasive.

if titanic could sink than so can this one

>You are now remembering the video of the vermin trying to board a man's ship and watching them drown and die

CALMA CALMA