What about merging these 3 in order to create a superpower?

What about merging these 3 in order to create a superpower?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oS4gAhb6eyI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maginot_Line
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That was the point of the previous 2 world wars and the EU

Why would you want to create a supernation of muslims

Not possible anymore since half the population is from some nigger shithole now.

We left the EU to avoid that

It would have a larger Muslim population than Indonesia.
Do it cunt!

implying we need any of those to become a superpower

kek

>different language
>different culture
>history of war between eachother for the past 2000 years
>different political and ideological views
Litterally why should they form 1 nation?
Forming nations while disregarding these aspects never work out in the long run.
As a belgian I can say that this is true.

Also look at Africa; borders were drawn completely disregarding the culteral/linguistic/etnic differences. Litteraly every African country turned out to be a shithole afterwards.

>EPIC WIN!!! XXDXDXD

I don't see the problem with merging 3 distinct cultures and languages into one geographically nonsensical super-state

if germany had its shit together i would totally suport germanny annexing france and england, as well as austria poland romania hungary czech slovakia and ukraine

but germany does not have its sit together, so no

how about you fuck off and leave me alone?

I have more in common with french and germans than with the people i am forced to live amongst

under the right leadership it would be fine, it's not like we have anything to lose
all our current leaders are shit though

>if germany had its shit together i would totally suport germanny annexing france and england, as well as austria poland romania hungary czech slovakia and ukraine

This, sadly tho are 3 country's and kin are compatible, are geo-politics are not.

Say the untied kingdoms

with the new potus, we are at least headed in the correct direction

europe is lost, and fuck germany england and france

Thats because you're ignorant and have no understanding of geopolitics and think Germans are "super kewl" because nazis or whatever

>that embarassing fuck is the good direction
L M A O

You don't seem to understand that UK =/= England.

>"w-we might be 48 percenters b-but at least i have my daddy figure!"

Europe is way whiter than America, stay salty Mutt

France would be the most opposed

foreign fags will never learn our nations real name.

actually i have a pretty good understanding of history

i have no respect for France, absolutely none, the french language, the french culture, french engineering, the french military suck. no respect for frogs, at all

England had its shit together and formed one of the greatest empire, but lost it and became one of the most liberal countries starting in the early 1900s

germany, i like, i speak some german and i like german culture, i also like prussian militarism, also germany single handidly wrecked europe twice, in less than 35 years

therefore, i would not mind having england and france butt fucked by germany again

however, europe is dead you guys can sort out your differences in the new caliphate

no i do understand uk does not equal england, im talking about secifically england

i like ireland scotland and wales a lot better than english fucks

europe is not going to be whiter than america for much longer if there are not A LOT of deportations very soon

I was serious
You aren't one of those angry unwoke troll types, are you?

as opposed to calling everyone pantshitting fatasses

>England tried, 100 years of war
>Germany tried, 100 million dead
>France tried, 100... oh wait, it's France.

the two worst nations combined with a country that's demographically slowly becoming part of north africa? what is this again? the alliance of cucks? this will soon become a reality though, as the muslims will gradually out-breed native people sooner or later France, UK and Germany will unite and form a caliphate before breaking down into many islamic micro countries that are constantly in war with each other

he is a very good direction you self righteous guido

>i have a pretty good understanding of history
>England formed one of the greatest empires
>i like ireland scotland and wales a lot better than english fucks
So it's muh heritage, got it.

>flag
Mate what the fuck is wrong with your English

>So it's muh heritage, got it.

no, its fuck england

Yeah, that happens sometime not even we understand why

That's what the globalist jews want. Who do you think would be running the show?

Just giv'em 20 years and you can unite them under one califate.

lol

>implying he/she is English because of (((UK))) flag

Cause Germany and France are cucked to all hell. Thank fuck the UK left the EU.
We need an anglo alliance. USA, UK, Aus, NZ and maybe Canada. Canada is pretty cucked.

These 3 countries have been at war with each other since the fall of rome. It has been the one true constant in english, frankish, and germanic history. Also we did this already. Thats what America is.

So AngloSphere minus Canada

He's english.

sounds good (accidently hit post like a tard)

What is .nz like?
I want to visit someday

Not just the state of whiteness, but overall

Ok what is it about England or/and the English you hate? Also

They could sue the local authorities for not up holding the law.
I think its a good plan.

But America is a degenerate shithole with no remnants of its european origins other than white skin? No culture, No heritage, No pride , other than false NATOpatriotism!

Never been, but I know their natives are much better than ours. Abos should have been culled.

LOL DUDE YOU GOT THAT PANTSHITTING BROWNIE EPEEN WIN DUDE XDXDXDXD

The United States of Cuckistan

Oh yeah. Fascinating how two such historically isolated islands adjacent to each other can foster two completely different peoples. One is a pure bred amerimutt strung out on crack and the other one is able to adapt rapidly to a western civilization while maintaining their cultural heritage without marginalizing itself.

France is too weak, replace it with Russia and delegate France with 7 other nations.
>3 main body- Germany, UK, Russia
>7 heads- France, Italy, Greece, Netherlands, Spain, Poland, Sweden
The rest will be conquered and assimilated into the others as they reject unity.

How about u unite all of Europe + Russia and kick all shitskins out and then this new Roman Empire reconquers North and South America and makes more ethnic cleansing there and there it just trades within itself with no need for outside help and as global omnipotent superpower ensures there are no more large wars in the world

and then the most prosperous region of the great union wants to break off and signs its Declaration of Independence

everyone in this thread will soon get cucked by the USA,...good luck lads

>i have no respect for France, absolutely none, the french language, the french culture, french engineering, the french military suck. no respect for frogs

Why tho? If the Roman Empire was possible back then, in the modern day and with modern technology, diplomacy, and no Jewish influence it is even easier. It would be like a confederation of states.

non

Also this is basically NATO/EU + Russia and a South America 2.0, so it is 60% complete

Proper Englishman

The ultimate cuck alliance.

Hold the fort, Sweden is not included. So it won't be ultimate, but still close.

> Arab and Black Rioters from France
> German Turks and other peaceful Refugees from Germany
> More victimhood blacks and Pakis from England
> Merge the countries and allow all of them to travel around unhindered
It would become the greatest 1st-world-shithole imaginable.

>with the new potus, we are at least headed in the correct direction

To Israel.

the english class system
the bank of england
Winston Churchill (technically half american)
his complete fuck up as the first lord of admirality in ww1, secifically his management of the persuit of the Goben and Breslau is a prime example of his deficiencies as an effective leader
his targeting of civilians in ww2
his targeting of civilians in ireland and india
his lack of effective leadership at Dunkirk
his totalitarian policies during world war 2 toward british civilians; effectively nullifying all person freedoms and property

the fact they lost just about all of their empire,
>in b4 muh UK empire
we can play semantics but england was the head of the empire

what happened at Dunkirk; this one is british but still, they realy screwed the pooch on that one, never should have listened to the french saying the germans could not get tanks through the ardennes ; also back to chuchill and dunkirk; 400k BEF soldier on the beach, churchill satisfied with evacuating only 30k...insane

modern day thinks i do not like about england, the muslim mayor on london and similar policies that allow such catastophies as mayor kahn to occur

not a huge fan of the monarchy either but whatever

things i like about england....
admiral nelson
brexit (more britsh than england)

never assume anyone is anything because of any flag
>proxies, vacations

>Implying Germany is still first world
youtu.be/oS4gAhb6eyI

This could work.
The parts of France/england/germany/italy left out are the Sup Forumssafespace. Also the Blue Banana is contained fully.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maginot_Line

9 years to build
falls in a mater of days

here gentlemen, is france's finest

also fuck bagets, leave it to the french to make a bread that is all crust, hurts your mouth to eat because its all crust, and too small to make a sandwich on,

the french must have sat down and brainstormed, how do we make to most retarded bread ever?

i know! lets make it 1.5 inch in diameter, and 2 feet long! Retarded bread achievement unlocked!

Fair enough but similar class systems are found throughout the world. Also

>we can play semantics but england was the head of the empire
Scotland were extremely involved
>never should have listened to the french saying the germans could not get tanks through the ardennes
Well it's not like we were local and that was the British army.
>brexit (more britsh than england)
Not really when it was mainly England and Wales who voted out. But fair enough i still think many of your problems are directed more at the elites of the country than the people however.

Bruh that is retarded, you just split several countries
Besides the EUis much larger/ more powerful than that. How about you fix the EU and take care of the Jew problem rather than trying to make new fucking countries

>india

The Roman Empire was never a complete entity. Only during Pax Romana was it stable. And even then it had its cultural clashes.

For basically all of Rome's history it was held together by an iron fist and a string of lucky military commanders. And by held together I mean ever cracking and patched together.
Caesar genocided the Gauls killing over a million people (think relative to this time period) in an attempt to completely rid the region of its inhabitants and replace it with own. Keep in mind at this point Gaul was already part of the Roman Empire paying taxes etc.
And while the Roman Empire was prosperous, it was basically Rome and its surrounding cities that took all the wealth in return for military protection (not even that).

Simply said, an empire the size of the Roman Empire can not exist without ethnic and cultural homogeneity with a tyrant ruling over it. And even then i'm doubtful of its stability.

No it isnt, I just combined all areas full of immigrants and cosmopoliticians while all the affluent areas are now togehter without eastern and southern baggage. If Nigeria works with its many ethnic groups this will too, trust me!

Super power of cuckoldry

Yes because no one expected the blitzkrieg or knew how to counter it. Soviet did a pretty good job tho sacrificing all their men for a Pyrrhic victory.

Ireland isn’t in the UK. We’ve talked about this Tyrone.

>I have more in common with french and germans than with the people i am forced to live amongst
no you dont
>under the right leadership it would be fine
What makes you believe there would be right leadership?
>, it's not like we have anything to lose
You have immensely to lose
>all our current leaders are shit though
All current leaders everywhere are shit.

That’s a twisted version of looking at history, there’s many examples of what I’m talking about. For example the Byzantine worked just fine, or the Holy Roman Empire, or the EU before shit skins and - Jews
In the world of today, I see it entirely possible

>How about you fix the EU
The only way to fix it is to break it apart.
> take care of the Jew problem
EU is a jew thing.

How about all three tell this weak pathetic US that is getting weaker by the day to fuck off so that all three can revert back to their former status over time hah?

literly America has been holding all three down.

All Euro clay belongs to the Anglo.
We should make France a Canadian protectorate and we'll give Germany to Australia.

Reddit is here

>or the Holy Roman Empire
It literally never worked.
>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

They are already merged in order to create a superpower though, it's called the EU.

No sorry even with your explanation I still think it’s shit

Cuck squared

Yes the Byzantine worked fine because it was roughly the same size as modern France. It was an "empire" built on trade and was at the single best geographical position you could be at this point, there were no ethnic or cultural tensions in Byzantine.

Holy Roman Empire (more or less synonymous with Germany). Was one clown fiesta where you can't even call it a country. Feudal overlords were almost always stronger than the regent of the "country". At any point in time a larger noble house could take over power, and they often did.

This is furthered by when you look at 16-17th century wars were German mercenaries were hired. They would often fight for both sides, depending on from which little region in the Holy Roman Empire they came from or who paid the better. There was no sense of nationality and you could by no means call it a stable "nation".

Btw HRE was neither holy nor Roman nor an empire.

I think America has been holding the three up. If it weren’t for America Western Europe would have been dominated by the Soviet Union pimel fag

>falls in a mater of days
The Maginot line didnt fall until France surrendered. It actually held longer than the French government
The Maginot line was never attacked.
And if you knew your shit, you'd know that a fortification is most successful, when the enemy doesn't dare to attack it.

You just mad cause you weren’t part of them
Don’t worry you’ll be part of the new one

Because we all hate each other.
The English hate the French because they're French, and we still haven't forgiven the Germans for the war.

I'd rather revive our old rivalry, truely the best times

the HRE is the worst concept of a country ever.

>merge
Christ no, we don't want your filthy muslim refugees

this

Weren’t they at war with themselves half the time?