New Map of the East Coast

So I've seen a lot of maps of the west coast lately and I thought I would make of the east coast.

So, I broke up and combined a few states. Such as:

I think the biggest improvements are in the states of NY, NJ, PA, MD, DE, and VA.

It's the only way that I believe we can make the East (more) red.

>putting me in a state with a bunch of new hampshire niggerd

Fuck off, when will downeast and northern Maine secede from the cancerous district 1?

Please read over the "So, I broke up and combined a few states. Such as:" I forgot to erase it.

>Albany and New York not in the same state
>DC Metro consuming half of Maryland
>Splitting NH & ME
>Splitting PA
Yeah, no. As a New Yorker I'm most offended by how you gave Staten Island to New Jersey

Yeah, it was kind of a half-assed decision not putting Albany in Lower NY, and giving Staten to NJ.

>Putting in Bucks county in Blue
Gas yourself

Fix'd

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THESE STATE BOARDER CHANGING THREADS OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS?! I'VE NEVER SEEN SO MANY IN MY LIFE. THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING DUMB, IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN, WE COULD BE TALKING ABOUT LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE.

>Putting in Bucks county in Blue

Fine...

haha

It's the ol' autism.

Trust me, I have made many maps. It took me years to get it that none of my maps would ever become reality no matter how well thought out they were.

stop putting best England on Sup Forums user

>implying

Give Long Island independence and it would be a swing state.

>stop putting best England on Sup Forums user

Best England?

>Give Long Island independence and it would be a swing state.

As you wish...

damn right. all "western" cities are trash.
NE villages and smaller are 10/10.

>Blue: Trump
>Red: Clinton

Please somebody fucking nuke Delaware already.

gerrymandering: the map

>Blue: Trump
>Red: Clinton

Yeah I hate those Maps, but I was too lazy to find a better one

Red counties=retard counties

Stop calling New Hampshire blue, we aren't fucking blue. All of the dem voters are Massachusetts "immigrants"

As a proud democrat, you should be willing to accept evidence, even when it disproves your claim.

>Stop calling New Hampshire blue, we aren't fucking blue. All of the dem voters are Massachusetts "immigrants"

Fixed

looks like chernarus