>SENATE INTERACTIVE MAP FOR 2018
270towin.com/2018-senate-election/

>HOUSE INTERACTIVE MAP FOR 2018
270towin.com/2018-house-election/

>GUBERNATORIAL INTERACTIVE MAP FOR 2018
270towin.com/2018-governor-election/

>Dates (FOR PRIMARIES, RUNOFFS, ETC)
thegreenpapers.com/G18/events.phtml?format=chronological&type=e

The purpose of this thread is to provide Sup Forums a convenient guide to the 2018 midterms, and a platform to take action to achieve specific objectives that will prevent any semblance of a “Blue Wave.”

IMPORTANT DATES

November 6, 2018 --> THE BIG ONE. This is when you’ll cast your votes to elect your choices to the House of Representatives and the Senate

March 18, 2018 --> Pennsylvania special election for the 18th Congressional District; likely Republican but the Democrats have a strong candidate and you can bet your ass that they’ll be gunning for this seat

Other urls found in this thread:

eac.gov/voters/register-and-vote-in-your-state/
house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
ballotpedia.org/United_States_Senate_election_in_Ohio,_2018
dailykos.com/stories/2017/10/23/1709027/-Sherrod-Brown-has-Rep-Frederica-Wilson-s-Back-Calls-Bannon-a-White-Supremacist
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/11/16/hatch_blows_up_on_dem_sen_brown_tired_of_that_crap_that_republicans_only_help_the_rich.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QcaviGHR2SI
adl.org/sites/default/files/documents/assets/pdf/israel-international/Top-10-Anti-Israel-Groups-in-America.pdf
pastebin.com/4EpMDmXB
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/365703-democrats-hunt-for-an-upset-in-pennsylvania
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Defeatist Black Pillers not welcome. Your mentality is for losers. We didn't need you in 2016, and we don't need you now.

>Shills not welcome. Your attempts are utterly transparent. You were wrong in 2016. You were defeated in all 5 House Races in 2017. Your only real victory was in Alabama, and that was when our guy was smeared as a pedo, got massively outspent, and got betrayed by prominent figures in the GOP. You won't be able to do that in every single race this year. We know the stakes are too high for that. On the other hand, legitimate dissenters of all types are welcome.

>REMINDER that most political power in the USA isn't in the Presidency, it's in the Congress. In many ways, this can be even more impactful than Trump becoming President

>REMINDER that a Democrat congress can fuck up everything we've achieved in 2016, and they definitely will try their best to. You can bet that they will seriously try impeachment.

>REMINDER that Trump's victory is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If we fuck up now, we may NEVER get another man like him in government in our lifetime

>REMINDER that even if you’re disappointed with how Trump is compromising too much with the Democrats by not doing things like immediately repealing DACA and not getting the wall through…November 6, 2018 is your chance to elect a much redder congress so that he doesn’t have to compromise with the Democrats so much and has a much greater chance of passing every item on his agenda through

>REMINDER that even if you hate Republicucks like Bitch McConnell, instead of whining in impotent rage, you should use your energy on electing solid MAGA candidates in the primaries and casting a vote against the Democrat even if a Republicuck wins the primary

WHAT YOU CAN DO TO CREATE THE RED STORM

[1] >REGISTER TO VOTE ASAP
eac.gov/voters/register-and-vote-in-your-state/

[2]>Find out who your congressman is
house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

[3]>Find out the date of the primaries for your state

(get these 3 BASIC steps done asap)
------------

other things to do once those are done

[ ]think of all the family members and friends you know who are willing to vote against the Democrats, and get them to register to vote if they haven’t yet, and CONSTANTLY REMIND THEM THAT NOVEMBER 6 IS THE BIG DAY. Do whatever it takes. If you have a younger Gen Z sister who hates the Democrats and recently turned 18, get her to stop taking selfies and take some time to register. Prepare a family / friend party for November 6 or close to it. Anything along those lines. If you’re a hot chick (or a girl who isn’t a landwhale, really) get your beta orbiters to vote.

[ ] if you know people willing to vote Democrat, think of all the ways to redpill or demotivate them; obviously this will vary on a case-by-case basis

[ ] share what you know about how each candidate is perceived in your area (e.g. I live in Indiana and Joe Donnelly isn't even popular among progressives; I live in NYC and many people here won't even bother going out to vote for Gillibrand)

[ ] share your ideas on how to improve this general

TODAY'S FOCUS FOR /rsg/ is....

ensuring Ohio stays RED

Who here lives in Ohio?

Who here has ideas on how to defeat Sherrod Brown?

Who here has ideas on how the GOP can sweep Ohio in the House?

this is how the map looked like in the 2016 Presidential Race

(OHIO)

2016 Presidential Election: 2,841,005 Trump (51.69%) to 2,394,164 Hillary (43.56%)

2016 House Elections: 2,996,017 GOP (58.17%) to 2,154,523 DEM (41.83%) 1.85% downward GOP swing from 2014

2016 Senate Election: 3,118,567 GOP – 58% to 1,996,908 DEM – 37.2%

>purple state turning redder
>there’s a good chance that Democrat, Sherrod Brown is going down

Who here lives in Ohio? How many people do you know will vote this November? What will you be doing for the midterms?

We are going up against Sherrod Brown.

>65 years old, generic career politician
>first elected in 2006 with 56% of the vote, reelected in 2012 with 50.7% of the vote

Ohio is a state that went from voting for Obama in 2008 and 2012 to voting for Trump in 2016 with a pretty comfortable margin. Shitty Sherrod Brown knows he’s in deep shit. The Democrats know he’s in deep shit. They’ll be spending massive amounts of cash in this race, and so will the GOP.

>He voted in favor of the 2012 NDAA that sparked controversy over indefinite detention of US citizens

>Brown consistently votes in favor of gun control, which has earned him a "F" rating from the National Rifle Association (NRA). He has repeatedly criticized congress, Republicans, and the NRA for making little to no effort in gun law reform.
>Brown supported the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, voting for it in December 2009
>In 2011, in the National Journal’s annual rankings, Brown tied with eight other members for the title of the most liberal member of Congress.
>The Washington Post reported that no candidate running for reelection, save Barack Obama, faced more opposition in 2012 by outside groups. As of April 2012, over $5.1 million had been spent on television ads opposing Brown, according to data provided by a Senate Democratic campaign operative.

All that money against him in 2012 and he still won. Granted, Romney was at the top of the ticket in 2012 and the country has changed a lot since then, especially Ohio. It’s a state that went from voting for Obama at a 3% margin in 2012 to voting for Trump at an 8% margin in 2016.

Any thoughts? I’ve never been to Ohio but I know many Sup Forumsiticians live there. How big of an issue is gun control for Ohio Republicans? I’m sure Obamacare pissed off a lot of Ohio Democrat voters.

Primary Date
May 8, 2018

If you live in Ohio, mark this date on your calendar. Read up on the primary candidates and get your friends/family out with you to vote!!

ballotpedia.org/United_States_Senate_election_in_Ohio,_2018

>“I agree that Steve Bannon is a white supremacist, and [senior White House adviser] Stephen Miller seems to be. And I know that studies have shown that they have their allies sprinkled around the White House,”
dailykos.com/stories/2017/10/23/1709027/-Sherrod-Brown-has-Rep-Frederica-Wilson-s-Back-Calls-Bannon-a-White-Supremacist

>Hatch is tired of that crap Brown is spouting about Republicans only helping the rich
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/11/16/hatch_blows_up_on_dem_sen_brown_tired_of_that_crap_that_republicans_only_help_the_rich.html

>doesn’t use his brain to do his work
youtube.com/watch?v=QcaviGHR2SI

News regarding Sherrod Brown

lauren is a jewish coal burner with a ex-muslim boyfriend who is admittedly black and tried to unironically pull the "based black cocks", meme but then deleted the tweet and only recently stopped shilling for israel at the rebel because she thought she could get more money by going far right. This is why the alt right is a joke

this thread almost died

thanks shill

bump

>

There we go haha

At the beginning of 2018, (((Dave Rubin))) said on his JewTube channel that it would be the year of unexpected alliances.

It has become clear to me, that we finally have a chance to stick it to the (((American Political Class))) through Paul Nehlen. He's the only person that I'm aware of running on a truly America First policy. He wants to cut U.S. foreign aid to Israel and his "Shall Not Sensor" would cripple any attempt they have of silencing us in the future.

Today I got to thinking and came across this list:
adl.org/sites/default/files/documents/assets/pdf/israel-international/Top-10-Anti-Israel-Groups-in-America.pdf

What if we could get these groups behind Paul Nehlen to fight off a (((mutual enemy?)))

Incase the ADL notices this post and removes their article, here are the 10 groups:
1. Al-Awda
2. Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)
3. Friends of Sabeel-North America (FOSNA)
4. If Americans Knew (IAK)
5. International Solidarity Movement (ISM)
6. Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP)
7. Muslim American Society (MAS)
8. Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP)
9. US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation (USCEIO)
10. Act Now to Stop War and End Racism (ANSWER)

Let me know your thoughts on this. Personally, I'm a bit skeptical about (((certain groups))) on that list but that doesn't mean it's not worth trying to reach out.

hey guys, for the first couple months I'm only going to be making these threads past 5pm eastern time (I'm in NYC)

anyone is free to make the general on their own time though

pastebin.com/4EpMDmXB

here's the pastebin for this general

Are we also going to talk about the governorship race? That's going to be interesting. The liberals think That Dennis Cusinich will run.

as a former leftist, Kucinich is one of the few Democrats I still respect

haha I'm nyc former leftist as well

>"Uh, its for the betterment of our race user. Are you autistic or something? lmao. Blacks are stronger, faster, smarter, and sexier than you."
B A S E D!
last bump to your thread i'm going to give you. This is calm before the storm but without the walmart workers and boomers going on about q user before they get back to raising their daughters mixed race child. Just a general DOA
B A S E D !

Queens? Manhattan? Brooklyn?

I was at Hunter College (SJW central yesterday)

Manhattan. You?

Queens, but hopefully moving to somewhere in Manhattan this year

how many Trump voters do you know in Manhattan ?

>tfw Trump and his senpai voted in Manhattan but it went 87% Shillary and 9% Trump

The massive wall of text is very off-putting. Please par it down.

Sadly none. I know people who lean more conservative but no Trump voters.

Lol I live in queens too. WTF this is an NYC thread now.

what wall of text? I already trimmed it down from previous incarnations

Fresh Meadows here

Special congressional election coming up in Pennsylvania's 18th district on March 13th. Vote for Republican Rick Saccone. PA's 18th district is 93% white and went for Trump by nearly 20 points. Spread the word, we cannot afford to lose this seat. Do you live in the district? Are you registered to vote? Are your friends and family voting? Rick Saccone is a Trump supporter and we need him in Congress. Get out the vote!

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/365703-democrats-hunt-for-an-upset-in-pennsylvania

There's still a lot of text. Much of it is about democrats. People aren't reading most of what you wrote. It needs to be more concise. Less is more. I'm in Ridgewood.

is the OP fine in your opinion though?

Obviously the snow in Wisconsin was a factor, but their sshould be no excuses as to why lost a seat that we had for almost two by two thousand votes

Other than the mass of unnecessary text and the general name sounding like something a boomer would come up with, yes you're doing a terrific job.

The next special election is in Pennsylvania's 35th State legislative district on Tuesday January 23rd. We need to shill this hard we cannot lose another seat because we sat back and let the Dems do all of the organizing.

There is no excuse for losing that seat in Wisconsin yesterday. The Dems were informed and organized, they got out the vote. All four elections yesterday swung heavily in their favor. We cannot continue to be caught flat-footed. We need to encourage Breitbart to help get out the Republican vote. They need to be telling their readers about upcoming elections. Dailykos sure is.

it's not even as wordy as the /ptg/ threads, unless you think those are walls of texts as well ?

Yep. I'll be sure to post about the Breitbard idea in future threads

What is the Breitbart idea?

getting Breitbart to inform their readers about the elections so that GOP turnout is higher

bump

bump

There's certainly gotta be a way to get GOP voters on track. The RNC is certainly not doing the job correctly, I think anons should start joining political campaigns and start knocking doors, the old fashioned way. The only excuse the RNC may have is "saving money for the big day", but if there's anything that Hillary's campaign taught me, it's that money alone doesn't win elections.

>red storm
Hah hah what do you mean by that brumpfkins, it's going to be a blue wave!

I'm still confused as to whether the brumpfkin/drumpfkin etc jokes are serious, or if these are sarcastic metaposts. If real, that's about the weakest propaganda label the left has ever come up with. Low effort, no energy.

either way it bumps the thread, we were at page ten, that poster literally saved the thread from being archived