5pb.jp/games/konosuba/characters/img/chris.png
5pb.jp/games/konosuba/characters/img/wiz.png
konosubaitltranslation.wordpress.com/konosuba-in-the-life/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3rd season when

Get that baka goddess of cucks out of my thread

the moment when his pride was destroyed

WHY DOESN'T HE GIVE ANY OF THEM THE FUCK

I like how he can still bark and try to assert himself the world still shits on him

She would have seen it before though when they bathed together

He does. He cucks megumin but the anime isn't that far yet.

>cucks megumin
surely you mean he fucks her right?

Does he actually fuck her?

He was good until he drop spaghetti like a generic MC

>Kazuma becomes generic Iseaki MC

alpha

She straight up asks him to fuck in the novel and he doesn't

>kazuma is in fact not a pedophile

good on him. i like him even more now

Maybe, maybe not!

That said apparently Iris makes a go at him in the new LN and he has to tell her he's not a lolicon.

PG-13 Rance

Kazuma is actually the one who asks Megumin to fuck, but don't expect the guy you were talking to to have read the novels

>tried to make a move on Megumin several times in volume 5
>had to refrain his body from "chanting explosion magic" during their mutual confession in volume 9
>asks her for sex in Continued Explosion
>was ready to fuck her in volume 11
he's not a pedo, but Megumin isn't a child either(she's 14 and he's 16)

Based, even though he drops spaghetti with Megumin.

I fucking love Kazuma.
If they fuck his personality or something I will make fat man look like a sparkler.

Kuzuma.

Cucked by the plot. There's literally no reason for him not to fuck Lalatina.

I want to fuck him.

Why do you keep making those shitty template threads?

How did Megumin react to Kazuma's advances? Why did he advance in the first place?

>tfw EOP
I wish I could just read the novels desu

drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0B0aIS-pg2QnOa2R2dTFNc1NMSFk

Here's the fan translated volumes. Enjoy.

H-holy shit.

Thank you user-kun, you are a god among men. This saves an immense amount of time of having to google these translations

No problem.
>pro tip: Bookmark the link, so you don't have to go searching for it.
Anyway have fun reading, translation may not be the best but it's better than waiting for YenPress.

In volume 5, they're forced to sleep together for three nights. The first time, Megumin tricks Kazuma into admitting that he will make a move on her and flees. The second night, she accepts to sleep with him and they keep close for warmth, but a demon king boss attacks and interrupts them. The third night, they do just that and have a serious emotional talk about Megumin's status and usefulness in the party. Then, the day after, Megumin brings Kazuma into a park and asks him to use her adventurer card to make her learn advanced magic. He puts all her points into whatever skill improves explosion, honestly thinking that "there isn't any mage more excellent than our Megumin, she only needs one explosion to ridicule the demon king army".

In volume 9, they sleep together again after a certain fight, and Megumin confesses her love to him heartily. Kazuma answers with a confession of his own, but it wasn't convincing enough for Megumin.

Continued Explosions has them flirt in a few scenes. There's a scene where the two of them are sitting on the couch, and Megumin teases Kazuma by telling him she loves him and asking him what she would like to do at the moment. She means kissing, but Kazuma asks her if she wants to have sex and takes it back right after. He then tries to ask for a kiss, but Aqua hears it and starts making fun of them.

In volume 11, Vanir tells him to enter his mansion from the window of Megumin's room and he'll run into a "happy event". Megumin hugs him, and he was ready to have sex with her here and then, but Megumin asks him to go make up with Aqua and he complies. Then, during the epilogue, she informs him that she would like them to be "more than friends", hinting to an eventual progress in their relationship in the next volume.

overrated, but not bad

>Vanir tells Kazuma to enter his mansion from the window of Megumin's room and he'll run into a "happy event"
Why is Vanir so fucking based?

He just is. He also told Kazuma that one of his party members would come to him for guidance and that his decision would drastically change her life, referring to Megumin's decision at the end of volume 5.

He sees all, even the fact that aqua will one day fall for him. This why he's been captaining the kazumin ship, so that when aqua finally confesses her feelings, kazumin will say

I love Megumin

I have read volume 5 onwards to volume 9. Along with the spin-offs. But thanks for volume 11 spoilers. Hopefully Megumin wins.

So Aqua is gonna get Emilia'd? Negative emotions will sure spill.

pastebin.com/xN6FuZF2
pastebin.com/LFJcsHAw

he reincarnates into Rance when he finally gets sick of Aqua's shit and butters up Eris for the ideal male existence

youtu.be/FreV-974exc

F U Z A K E N N A Y O

I want the story to end with Kazuma and his party being sent to Japan and getting accustomed to an ordinary life.

I need a compilation of Aqua crying, its god damn hilarious

not gonna lie it'd be neat if that was the ending.

Discount Rance.

KAZUMA KAZUMA
Who did you hear?

Take a good, long guess.

In what order could I read this?

Read however you like but if you want then read the Megumin spin offs first(1-3) onward to the main volumes(1-10).
I haven't read Vanirs story yet so I don't know which part it takes place in.

Subaru done good

5pb.jp/games/konosuba/characters/img/aqua.png
5pb.jp/games/konosuba/characters/img/megumin.png
5pb.jp/games/konosuba/characters/img/darkness.png
5pb.jp/games/konosuba/characters/img/yunyun.png
5pb.jp/games/konosuba/characters/img/chris.png

Overrated self-insert.

Has a great girlfriend.

ourguy

I'd recommend reading in the following order:
>Main series 1-4
>Bakuen 1-3
>Main series 5-8
>Vanir spinoff
>Main series 9
>Continued Explosions
>Main series 10-11
This is the perfect order imo. The first 4 volumes introduce and get you accustomed to the universe, then Bakuen tells you Megumin's backstory which makes volume 5 even more heartfelt, and the rest is in chronological order.

>Skipping Wiz
What kind of monster are you?
5pb.jp/games/konosuba/characters/img/wiz.png

Favorite thing
>Explosion magic

Special skill
>Explosion magic

Hobbies
>Explosion magic

>the funny rocks meme

someone pls make a webm of this

He needs to man up fill Megumin's holes.

>"hai, kazuma desu"

He's a terrible person

>1 month on Earth = several months in Australia
>Megumin would turn 24 with the certainty that her parents are dead on the other side
Pretty awful idea tbqh

the time discontinuities really break your suspension of disbelief
assuming that 1 month on Earth = 4 months in Australia, if Kazuma had died two years earlier then Megumin would be 6 years-old

also, knowing that 1 minute in the throne room equals 1 month on Earth, Kazuma has only been alive for 3 hours and 12 minutes in Aqua's eyes

He is, dare I say, /ourguy/

He has terrible taste

/ourguy/

It was 1 Earth month = 1 heaven hour
Apparently she's only a bit older than Kazuma in heaven

>/ourguy/
anime only, Jun's voice was literally made by that character.

He's funny. And the girl he's closest to is best girl, that's a change from some protagonists.

oh then Kazuma has been alive for 8 days in Aqua's eyes, which still breaks the suspension of disbelief

He already bullies her a few times by calling her old maid, since he figured out she has been sending nips to Australia for at least a few hundred years.

After volume 3 it's pretty clean.

>Me reading vol 5,7,9.gif
I don't mind wich girl he is going to choose, but the way he went from Rance to Shinji Ikari was the worst thing I've read this year.

he was never rance, you just projected that on him

Isn't this supposed to be relative to one another?

Good MC and better setting than reddit zero. I wish that collab didn't happen it only tarnished konosuba

Of all the harem MCs well, it counts technically, he's the first I actually enjoy since god-knows-when. Probably ever.
He's fun to watch.

8/10

Is it a harem anime if it sort of makes fun and takes potshots at the concept?

He was Rance light.

I would say yes.
If anything it has a sole male lead and several female MCs.

Why don't you actually play a Rance game instead of repeating this meme?

>no you don't understand, it's not the same since the show makes fun of the genre all while doing the exact same shit people hate about the genre later on

It's still harem shit, and gets pretty bad later on in the lns.

Fair enough.

Realtalk though. When will there be a harem animu with two male protags and bunch of girls.
Or a chick and a bunch of dudes? If these exist 8 don't know them

Are you into NTR or something?

What Rance ganes should I play

No. I've no love for it and don't really get why some even like it.
I'm actually interested in knowing if these exist and if they've attempeted to do something different with a similar concept.
desu I winder if sonething has tried the harem shit and then broke it down by each person finding someone they like outside of the party with MC finding someone for themselves

Reverse harems certainly exist.

This is why I raged so hard after finishing vol 10 and seeing nothing that happened romance-wise in vol 9 ever mattered at all. The author sold out or never intended to deliver in the first place. I ain't gonna bother reading an entire volume every time just for one or two pages of feely stuff that later just makes the story more and more awkward.

I wish Megumin got NTR'd. Female jealousy is a huge turn-on.

The continued scene where she finds out Kazuma's been running around with Chris at night as the masked duo has her feeling a bit NTR'd

>Or a chick and a bunch of dudes?
It's called a reverse harem, how new are you?

That's a lot of cum for such a small girl.

Already exists

Fake green man.

>Female jealousy is a huge turn-on

I know. Isn't it just the best?

probably the most realistic NEET Isekai character. Showing that even if you were to be put into a fantasy dream land full of harem girls you will probably still fuck yourself over with your selfishness and laziness

I also have to thank you, user.

Well since i'm happy right now i'm gonna give a link for a fan translation of a Konosuba game, since some people may have never heard of it.

konosubaitltranslation.wordpress.com/konosuba-in-the-life/

I just hear Kazuma's voice

>you will probably still fuck yourself over with your selfishness and laziness
when did that happen
kazuma is rich and lives in a big mansion
he could fuck hot girls if he had the balls for it, it has nothing to do with selfishness or laziness

I hear Megumin and I see MeguDEEN

Netori (cucqueaning) truly is the most patrician of all fetishes. The moralfaggotry of other (beta) males often bring up trying to argue why it's bad just makes it that more delicious.
I enjoyed it when I knew about that scene. Haven't read it still though, waiting for that volume to be fully translated. Megumin realizing Kazuma isn't that much of a needy bitch and that he actually hangs around with other girls was one of the most satisfactory things the author has delivered so far, at least for me.

I have an issue with the way male role models are depicted in most japanese media (needy, scared of girls, beta, etc.) so for once it was refreshing to see something like that happening.