Will Sweden send soldiers to stop the gang violence?

source: yle.fi
yle.fi/uutiset/3-10028169

In 2017, there was 300 shooting incidents in Sweden. Dozens of people died but they were mainly criminal gang members fighting each other.

Only a short while ago Swedish man exploded from a hand grenade he had found lying on the street. Criminal gangs use Bosnian hand grenades all the time to attack each other but rarely a completely non related casualties happen like this.

Swedesn Prime Minister Löfven says that he doesnt want to rule it out if Swedish military is sent on streets of Malmö and other problem zones because the criminals themselves use military grade weapons already.

Åkesson says that in Denmark all soldiers get a short policeman training so military on the street if a viable option in Sweden too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
archive.is/8JgFK
archive.is/d43wQ
web.archive.org/web/20180117232954/https://twitter.com/polisforbundet/status/953737449347403777
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That would be a good idea. There are so many places in the world in which military action is justified domestically.

The Ghettos in the US should have NEVER been allowed to get to the state they are. There should be 24/7 military rule in these areas with an imposed curfew.

They can't. They would have to change the law. Gang violence is not classified as terrorism, so the military cannot be asked for assistance. They may assist with logistics and materiel, but military personnel are not allowed to act as law enforcement. The police and the police alone have the monopoly on violence.

they better hurry up

They'll probably give the terrorists medals of bravery.

>Civilians are getting raped
>send army against rapists
>now army is getting raped and civilians are safe
>mission accomplished

>Swedish
>Military
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

There is no gang violence in Sweden. Because there is no problem of course no military is needed either.
Employing the military is fascist.

We should not alienate the migrants by sending the troops on them.

Explosion near/at at police station in Sweden RIGHT NOW

We need to boot the tard police commissioner and revert the reorganization. Then pump a fuckton of money into the police.

No. They will send them to force the conversion of Christians. Fuck Sweden.

I like how you think we have medals of bravery...

SHUTUP LEAF

they've made some changes here, so they can call them in directly them selves now if needed.

I'm not so versed in how it works now, but it was some bureaucratic hinders when pic related did his thing. So they just call them in when needed now instead

kek

You should get out while you can and move to based poland.

Yeah, essentially this statement from the PM is opening up for making those changes. It will be met with resistance due to historical reasons (Ådalen 1931).

What happened in Odale i 1931?

Military was called in to assist Police to take care of workers on strike, ended up killing 5 protestors.

>wage cuts
>protest
>blackfeet where called in
>no national police force existed
>military told to keep the peace
>riot
>5 deaths by gunfire

>Åkesson says that in Denmark all soldiers get a short policeman training
False. They get training in "handling" civilians. Pic is danish soldiers on guard in central Copenshit.

>Military was called in to assist Police to take care of workers on strike, ended up killing 5 protestors.
False, they where taken there to protect a bunch of non striking workers that where brought there from elsewhere. When the angry mob striking workers went to kick the other workers asses the military opened fire.

Even though this SHOULDNT be happening in Sweden. It's still a good way for SD to gain votes in the upcoming election this year.

It won't even change much either, since the military will be on STRICT law enforcement duty.

Depends on how you interpret what I said. It lacked nuance, but wasn't false.

No one cares about third world gang violence

>throw grenades at the police
>short after the leaders have had a nation wide, live debate on television about sending troops to end gang violence
Oh my, either they are retarded or they actually want a war.

>Oh my, either they are retarded or they actually want a war.
Now you're starting to get it

You think Abdula and Mohamed was watching a political debate? You think they care to read the news?

you must be new here

can most of them even understand Swedish?
I guess tv is still in Swedish language inmsteda of Arabic?

Using military against your own citizens leads down a pretty slippery slope, than again these nignogs and Muslims shouldn’t have the right to be called real citizens.

>they actually want a war
Could be.
Thing is your government would loose face by having to go so far. The EU might get intensily butthurt fearing this empowers the right, to the point the criminals can be sure that they actually own their turf after this confrontation.

not every ghetto is ferguson tier you dumb nigger.
the beaners are at least cleaning the blacks out

>Trannies and feminists vs jihadis
Geeee I wonder who'll win?!

we will you dumb nigger

this needs to happen

Criminal gangs would be blown out so fucking hard that the EU would probably scramble whatever nations military they can and try to intervene UN-style.

I wish these fucking Swedes would, it would once and for all prove that clearing out these fucking ghettos actually works against the scourge that is mass migration.

imagine being a soldier in any country, and hearing that an admiral is going to visit you, and a guy wearing full camo fatigues shows up
how can anyone possibly take a full, four-star admiral without a peaked cap of some kind?

You're an actual retard. There are several horrible ghettos in the US. The worse parts of LA and NY should be on total lockdown.

Why are you defending niggers and spics?

>Swedish military on streets of Malmö
BASED!

>having to deploy your military into your cities
truly the new Middle East
at least you weren't called racist I guess

We have Försvarsmaktens förtjänstmedalj awarded for action during combat or during war-like situations and För tapperhet i fält but it can only be awarded when Sweden is at declared war.

Nice to meet you Mr Tranny! Goodluck !!
Let's be honest: France,Sweden,Germany are completely lost. The UK is just about gone too. The future is a brown horde swallowing Europe.

trash medal

US Army here, the highest I met, was a Lt. General (3 Star), 2016 in Korea. He was wearing pic related, and his IOTV and Kevlar. ( vest and helmet). To us, thats not out of the ordinary

There is a much more powerful army that could be summoned to completely end the gang violence for good

Why aren't the Sharia police putting a stop to this?

too busy fucking little boys

Imagine being the guy who has to carry the Carl Gustaf for 2 months just so the American admiral places an order for another 10,000 when he shows up. That's why he's smiling so much, he can finally put the fucker down.

>Depends on how you interpret what I said. It lacked nuance, but wasn't false.
There is only way to interpret it, read what you wrote.
>Military was called in to assist Police to take care of workers on strike, ended up killing 5 protestors.
>take care of workers on strike
They weren't there to take care of workers on strike, they where there to take care of workers that where NOT on strike. Which they did successfully when they where attacked by a angry mom of striking workers.

What you wrote implied that the military was there to use violence against workers that refused to strike, which is simply not true.

I can see myself

>import people from the middle east
>get a situation that resembles the middle east
really make you think uh

I don't see anything wrong with an officer showing up full camo, the guy ain't a fucking christmas decoration.

LUL u really think the military can do shit in America's ghettos?

I would LOVE to see the military even attempt to patrol NYC. There would be a lot of dead soldiers and very few niggers or spics without a gun in their hand waiting around every corner.

From the grenade thread:
Police union twitter response:
"The attacks against the police and the police must stop! It is a social problem that those who must protect and bring to justice are attacked."
Translated to english: archive.is/8JgFK
Archived in Swedish: archive.is/d43wQ | web.archive.org/web/20180117232954/https://twitter.com/polisforbundet/status/953737449347403777
Original link: https:// twitter.com /polisforbundet/status/953737449347403777

>It is a normal occurrence in you're country to have HAND GRENADE attacks

Real talk though my fellow whites just like me, I feel awful for what happened to your lands.

F I N A L L Y

Your head of state isn't even the Commander-in-Chief of the Swedish Armed Forces,

thank you for your service!

IMAJUN MAI CHOKE

>Only a short while ago Swedish man exploded from a hand grenade he had found lying on the street.

>literally just an actual grenade lying in the literal street

fucking HELL

this uniform is just as practical for walking around a military installation and it looks like he's an actual officer, not just "one of the boys XD"

They won't, lol.

How long it's been since this shit started? They haven't done shit about anyone getting fucked until soros appealed for lowering the rise of nationalism in eu countries.

Our Politicians are so corrupt it's unbelievable.

Be weary when skipping rocks to not accidentally pick up a grenade.

Why would you wear an uniform like that while visiting some place like forest or a desert if you are just checking how troops are doing etc. not being in a fucking ceremony.

Well i hope that military really gets on with it. I expect those immigrant gang members to vanish as smoke into thin air.

I doubt it as well, but what other options do they have? The police force is powerless, and the gangs are trying to scare them off by bombing the police stations. Soon the cops will stop going to work.

I bet 50 swedish cuckbucks their soldiers get overpowered and raped by a single 65lb Somali.

Screencap this.

Imagine being an officer: and being so retarded you visit a forward outpost in a warzone wearing your khakis.
Do you even think about this shit?

Why would combat troops want to follow a guy who is afraid to get his hands dirty? American troops love the warrior type generals. Mattis, Patton, Chesty Puller, etc...

what's the definition of civil war again?

Yeah, without violating constitutional rights nothing would change. I don't want our military involved in criminal matters and neither did our founding fathers.

Our best bet is hoping that our politicians actually have to do something and since they're all incompetent they'll fail miserably. Exposing a huge flaw in our government to the public.

Our biggest flaw as a country is how absolutely uncaring the average swede is about the government.

Better question is when is the military coup happening?

I haven't worn either but it looks like it's exactly the same level of comfort, considering how much effort is put into both to make sure every part of it is perfect. The difference is that, after all the effort, one looks like an officer, and one looks like a kid playing dress-up.
if for some reason a 4-star admiral was visiting an actual forward outpost, he'd probably want to be wearing a helmet and vest, probably not even have a visible rank to avoid being shot by snipers. The guy in that picture is clearly not trying to hide the fact that he's a general officer.
He's still not getting his hands dirty with that immaculately clean and tidy "combat" fatigues though. Again, if he was actually "leading from the front" he'd have a helmet, plate carrier, and rifle.

>a war between political factions or regions within the same country.
Police is not a political faction.
"Oga boga jag ska 'hogga'." is not a political statement,

They have to do something, the moselms are ruling "sina gator". Basically like mini isis. Fucking bomb those neighborhoods and start over. There is little to no hope for them.
And they are probably breaking the law on "religions frihet" as well although it might be hard to prove. The children has no defense against the islam indoctrination what so ever. And the government just let's it happen.

>Oh my, either they are retarded or they actually want a war.
Yeah, (((who))) on earth would want to start a war in europe...

That shit will look like ass within 5 minutes of the sand and if he gets into a vehicle, messes with weapons, anything else, he's going to be even worse off. American officers don't wear service or dress uniforms in combat zones like that. If anything it's about keeping a mindset about you and everyone else. Are you a time traveller? This isn't the 1870s anymore.

Islam mixed with american nigger culture against swedish law and common sense.

It's just what they do. I'm pretty sure there's even regulations against wearing those uniforms in those areas. I know for a fact the guys there laugh at his pristine uniform but he'd look even more out of touch if he showed up in a service uniform. They don't expect him to lead from the front as an admiral anyway. But don't get me started on putting admirals in charge of ground wars like Obama and Bush did.

And the white men do the fighting again, feels great to be privileged.

That's called Minnesota.

I just would see it a fucking weird and gay to see an officer wearing a fucking fancy pancy uniform when just being regularily checking shit, here atleast officers don't do that type of shit.

>There should be 24/7 military rule in these areas with an imposed curfew.
>muhfuggin raycis yt's aint letin niggaz bang, dis iz slavry n sheyit

Oh no are there niggers there now? RIP american swedes.

I agree it would be weird to see guys dressed like pic related inspecting your trucks or whatever, but the tan service uniforms are a lot more casual
I definitely agree that it's pretty dumb to have an admiral there to begin with, I just think he'd look just as much like an "outsider" wearing anything, so why not wear something that looks good and befitting of his pay grade?

The Military runs of tradition and image big time in the U.S. Marines have the best dress uniform.

>be random Swede
>see random green egg-shaped object in the street
>pick up
>?????????

it was an immigrant

All those white blonde crips & bloods killing eachother in the street.

oh fuck off you're sad about what's happening admit it.

Yeah I understand parades etc. or having certain places guards having uniforms like proper 'ol ones. But it is a different thing when you are doing some basic shit like fixing a car or running in the woods.