It has been years since i watched geass and i barely remember anything, is it even worth watching this fucking thing

it has been years since i watched geass and i barely remember anything, is it even worth watching this fucking thing

The story is a clusterfuck, the characters are shallow dumbasses, Lelouch and Suzaku are the only members of the old cast that have enough screentime to be worth talking about. If you don't like CG mecha, no matter how well animated, avoid.

>If you don't like CG mecha, no matter how well animated
the bane of my existence
the only thing i've seen from this series is the scene where lelouche asks for water and suzaku chokes him, and then it cut off. is there a reason for that? i really don't feel like watching this myself.

I swear to God, Code Geass has some of the worse case of sameface ever. I mean, most anime in general tends to have sameface issues, but Code Geass is easily in the top 10 for sure.

Welcome to clamp.

it's not so bad. i think that's just how the clamp designs are. sameface is way worse for literally any A-1 pictures show except maybe anohana

Akito is fucking terrible, don't do it.

how is it that bad? like, the characters being shallow... is it like, dumb motivations thing? edgelord bullshit?

The only good part was the scene where she puts on her bodysuit.

The bellydancing scene, too.

clamp is great but they do have that wide eyes thing going on

Asking for water is better than watching this shit

The only thing worth seeing in this entire mess

What was his name again?

I just skipped through and watched the 2 minutes of Lelouch and Suzaku, that was it.

Not!Lelouch Julius Kingsley

why does he look so lewd? is it the eyepatch?

suzaku just wants to torture lulu

It's the little gems on the eyepatch me thinks. I can't exactly pinpoint it but my lady dick is pleased either way

Sunrise should just make their own 50 Shades spin-off with Lelouch and Suzaku and these designs. I bet it will sell like pancakes to fujos

RUROOSH

The writing was a clusterfuck with trying to depict politics in European Union and Euro-Britannia but at the same time blew a good chunk of an entry just to do SOL antics with a traveling band of old gypsy women. There were many characters tossed into the plot (same problem r2 had actually) so characters ended up shallow (holy shit the Euro-Britannian guy who just switched sides in the middle and nobody even minded), the release schedule was shit with long empty spaces between episodes.

it could've been a lot better than it was. Akito was just too scatterbrained to establish anything remarkable.

i think it's also his mannerisms when he's alone with suzaku in this. the pouty lips and the begging, looking like a lost child, julius has a charm that's different than lelouch.

Jesus, you're absolutely right user. The way he acts all high and mighty in public but then completely 180s when alone with Suzaku...

I want to violate his sunflowers gfdi

Edgelord bullshit

I want to fuck that boypussy so hard.

It had the potential to be great but felt too rushed while the progression was actually way too slow, and too much time was wasted on nothing. Leila, Smilas and that chick from the shower scene (Jaine?) were pretty good characters though. Also the geass explanations were pretty nice. It seems they didn't know what kind of show it was supposed to be.

Despite all the flaws I enjoyed it but at the same time wouldn't recommend it to people unless they really love CG.

Then we'll have to share