WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF A STRICTLY INTERNAL NYPD SURVEY THAY WAS HOSTED ON A VERY PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE SITE WAS LEAKED TO A...

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF A STRICTLY INTERNAL NYPD SURVEY THAY WAS HOSTED ON A VERY PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE SITE WAS LEAKED TO A NEPALESE BASKET FORUM?

tiny DOT cc SLASH umosnypd

surely that would be an interesting and fun thing

Im not opening that, but im curious.

What sort of thing might one do with such a survey?

It's a tiny cc link. Meaning this big wig firm that got paid millions had a fucking intern create the sharable link. Since its a survey, the dept had to make sure it's anonymous. I clicked it. It's free and clear.

You have the opportunity to troll faggot officials of an administration who thinks that the dindus actually dindu nuffin.

qualtrics survey, use a VPN cause it'll log IPs

someone show a screenshot

see

What is a valid 3 digit command code so they don’t ignore us all?

How can we fuck this up?

Thread smells fucky. Stay away.

>NYPD survey
So a survey taken internally asking cops what they think should be done to fix the issues in the city? I think I like where this is going.

Just stress the bosses are pushing you to bring in numbers

Based

There are much more meaningful things you could leak, but thanks for sharing anyway.

Like what?

sauce on semen demon

Should we say that their supervisors are shit or great? IDK anything about them.

Say that they push numbers

what does this mean

Meaning they'd rather have us write tickets than give out wood shampoos

>What are the three most effective things the NYPD could do to continually improve safety in every neighborhood?

Whats my 3-digit command code you nigger

What a random and entirely unrelated, yet fascinating question to ponder. I suppose I would wonder if the users of this hypothetical basket forum would be at all suspicious of the possibility of said survey being a pot of honey.

See

I literally just pasted in crime statistics by race for that section.