15 days left

>15 days left

Can't wait.

He looks unhinged.

Piggy design sketches from the magazine looks nice.

How can he look so handsome?

Does it have the sketches for all characters?

Unlikely

>Wow! Season 2 footage looks great

Not even all finalists? They have for leaf

2 weeks. FUCK. I want this magazine now. Any more Madness pics?

Fairy is so beautiful.

I want to tie Fairy up, force him to crossdress, and tease him!

Wouldn't you dress him up before tying him up?

>implying he minds dressing like a lady

He literally became prima.

JJ would be actually interesting if he were just fucking nuts. Maybe.

Well, he doesn't like being called one

That's because he hates JJ and isn't actually a girl despite being the fairest maiden(male) in all the lands.

Wow he's angry

What does the text bubble say?

It looks like 歯 (teeth).

Why did Kubo sink my ship?

I want to lick the sweat off his adam's apple

He doesn't actually say teeth does he? I'm guessing they are making a note that he grits or shows his teeth maybe.

I guess so

I think it's a note to the animation team.

If Otabek didn't exist LeafFairy would probably be the most popular Fairy ship now

P.s.: for western fans

I still can't get over how tiny Fairy is. No wonder Mila can pick him up so easily.

What did she mean by this?

Only because people were desperate to ship Fairy with anyone. I'm glad Otabek showed up.

FatFairy is more popular

Yeah, now they can finally leave JJ and Kubo alone

Definitely for western fans, but JJ having a fiancee kind of killed it too. Nips don't care about that as much, they are used to shipping married/taken men.

I like BikeFairy best, but JFairy is still better than Kubo self-insert het romance.

I'll never forget all those keks I had at people who bet their asses he was homo. Good shit.

I don't remember anyone saying he was homo, just wanting him and Fairy to become friends and shipping them when they stood on the podium together.

I always thought JYuri was the best of all the Fairy pairings with BaldFairy being the worst. It may be crack but Fairy's determination to win against him and Leaf's teasing is pretty cute. Their height difference looks amazing in fanarts when they fuck too.

user, did you miss all those people calling JJ a bottom? Or legitimately surprised he had a fiance?

JFairy had/has a lot of potential but Kubo gave him a fiancee and has portrayed it positively so I doubt she will break them up. Not to mention all the BikeFairy pandering which I love, but I still would have liked some JFairy too. Maybe they will become friends in the future. Fairy just looks really good with undercut masculine men.

I just remember the JFairy posting mostly, though I do remember people in disbelief that a guy with a trampstamp is hetero which I find pretty understandable to be honest.

No Fairy pairing will be canon anyway, so I didn't think their relationship would grow positively, I think they're just ship teasing like they like to do with FatFairy, even though this pairing has absolutely no chances of happening.
Not to mention Leaf probably fucks women only as shown in the ending. I ship BaldFat seriously but this one is a silly guilty pleasure. Episode 8 got me on the bandwagon.

I hope this artist doesn't stop drawing them

He probably wants to tap some Fairy ass but feels guilty about it.

BikeFairy might become canon, but JFairy is my not so guilty pleasure still. It has such an easy and obvious setup (aesthetically pleasing as hell too) I'm a bit surprised they didn't go with it but oh well. I'm hoping they can become friends in the future atleast maybe.

He doesn't need to feel guilty, it's a natural reaction when one lays eyes on the Fairy ass.

>Shiri
Kek

Maybe once he breaks up with his fiancée and Fairy grows more mature. I don't feel a lot of chemistry between them anyway.

JJ looms like a Disney villain here.

Same.

Is Kubo ok?

JJ/Isabella you mean? To be honest, I was surprised they wanted to portray such a relationship positively. She literally wears a necklace with his name on it, basically an ascended fangirl. I guess maybe she really loves him, but it feels more like worship to me and JJ being surprised at her cheering makes me think his feelings for her might not be that deep and was just an appearances relationship for him. Especially since he's only 19 and already engaged. Just seems so shallow all around.

She can't find her own Yuuri Katsuki to love and cherish her.

He's Gaston.

No I think he and Isabella are alright together

He wasn't surprised, just emotional. It was a nice scene and they're a cute couple, leave them be.

I don't know if the series will go on that long or delve into those types of things, but I wouldn't be opposed to it as I don't care for Isabella anyway and I don't know how BikeFairy will pan out for sure.

This isn't really that kind of show though from what is shown so far so I'm just hoping for some positive interaction one day.

Do you want some gummies?

>心ない笑い

It was a nice scene, but I disagree.

>leave them be

What do you mean? I'm not allowed to post my observation on them? I don't think it's that big of a deal.

>You mean she can't find her JJ?

His face on the bottom left panel reminds me of that hentai Woody meme

Please tell me Fairy's perfect bubble butt is a gummy. I will literally eat that ass.

I don't see why they shouldn't portray it positively? We don't really know how they met after all. And even if she's an ascended fan, that's literally what Yuuri is as well. In the end they're just side characters I don't think we're supposed to read this deep into it.

Seeing what they did with Anya/Georgi, I wouldn't have been surprised if Isabella kicked him to the curb or something as it felt very shallow from the beginning. I don't think it's deep, that's my point. Them breaking up wouldn't have been or be a huge deal I just doubt it's going to happen now since they portrayed it positively. JJ is still young though, so who knows. Not like we don't have an actual divorced characters in the show and things. Them mentioning at some point that JJ and Isabella broke up for whatever reason wouldn't be that big of a deal nor would they have to go that deeply into it.

>comparing it to BaldFat

Not going to touch that one.

"Return to myself... returning to the days of living as a regular, middle-aged woman who is loved by no one..."
She's a bit paranoid kek
Why is she concerned so much about her romantic life, she has a fantastic 2D husband

They didn't "do" anything to Georgi and Anya because they were already broke up by the beggining of the show. Same for Yakov and Lilia. I can't see them breaking up an already stablished couple, specially since they were portrayed on a pretty positive light as you say. Plus, what for? It's clear that they're going for BikeFairy If they're making any Fairy ship canon.

She's the textbook fujoshi sadly. Schlicks to her gay OTP but IRL has no one to love and is unhappy about it.

Most fujos don't care about their love lives. Kubo just sounds like she's going through some sort of a crisis due to her age.

They don't have a problem throwing in relationship drama for side characters and having them hook up with someone else as Georgi is seen on a date later.

I can realistically see JJ and Isabella not working out at some point, it's pretty textbook too young to be getting married relationship isn't really that deep etc.

I don't know why are you asking me when I said BikeFairy is what they are obviously going for right now. I'm literally agreeing with you on that, was just saying if they wanted to break up JJ and Isabella it wouldn't have to be a big deal.

I don't necessarily want them to break up, but I wouldn't mind if they did, I feel nothing for this Bella. She looks she's been added as a last thought and to draw another parallel to BaldFat.
I don't believe BikeFairy will be canon. I'm glad Bike is there because Fairy needed a true friend who sees him for who he really is and gives him strength. Someone who takes him seriously. They set him to be a strong support and a possible best friend, not a lover.
He's still young and doesn't show interest in romance yet. Take Fat for example: the writers obviously want to focus on his emotional growth through both platonic love and most importantly romantic love.

Kubo is quite cynical towards marriage. She tweeted a couple of months ago about this young girl who was asking on Twitter how to confess to her crush, meanwhile a close friend of hers recently got divorced. Not to mention for Japan being 40 and not married is kind of scandalous.

I thought she was a secret homophobe.

I really thought JJBella was set up for a break up while Baldfat stayed strong. I don't really care for them, they're obnoxiously hetero in every way.

They should only break up because she could do better than him. Otherwise, why waste any precious airtime on them. She's a positive character who supports him so there's not need to add drama.

That was a 2ch smear campaign wasn't it? Anyway Kubo's BFF is a trans woman who is a LGBT activist. If she was a homophobe she isn't anymore.

I hate het as much as the next fujo, but I really liked their relationship. The way she supported him at his lowest had a big impact.

Do you still believe that? That was over 10 years ago.

I wasn't thinking BikeFairy would really be canon just going from the show itself, but the pandering since then makes me reconsider. I'm waiting to see what happens in WTTM bonus manga for more possible insight on what they want to do with them in the future. I think it's way too early to say for sure especially since we don't know exactly how long they want to keep the series going and it's known they didn't have the future set in stone and simply had ideas. Anything could happen, they could even change their mind on things they had decided would be one way before they knew they would get to continue the story.

Otabek was everything I wanted for Fairy because of the things you listed, but I'm not opposed to it becoming romantic. It's not like those positive things suddenly go away just because they start dating.

You don't hate het if you like a hetero relationship. That doesn't even make any sense.

She obviously deserves better.

Kek it turned out to be the opposite. I think we will see BaldFat struggling in St Petersburg

This, they'd never break him up after that. And If they did, it would be just for them to get back together again afterwards.

He only minded JJ calling him a girl, he literally never cares with Lilia. He embraced the idea and rode it all the way to the gold.

Why? Leaf is a good guy.

You really think Baldfat will just break up and that's it? They'll only have struggles only for their relationship to grow, not just seperate.

I meant break them up.

My biggest fear is when the movie PV comes out its going to tease about Baldfat breaking up due to dumb drama.

Obvious Isabella self-insert hetfags are invading the thread that's why.

Lilia never called him a girl. Stop that.

People who are too busy to find a partner do the omiai お見合い
It's pretty common even nowadays

Just think of the makeup scene. It'll help you get through it.

Don't start this, please

No of course not. Maybe struggling is a strong word, but having some minor issues that will lead them to communicate properly

They would be shitheads to do this so early even though I know everything is daijoubu because BaldFat is best kapppuru at least do it when the movie is approaching

I changed my mind, I hope they do break up so you annoying hetfags can stop praising their shallow shit side romance. JJ probably fucks his fangirls on the regular anyway and Isabella stays with him because she's more obsessed with King JJ than Jean himself.

They won't, no worries.