Wh*tes

if every single Sup Forumstard had 20 children each it still wouldn't be enough. White people are doomed, just accept it white boi.

Nice try shlomo
>sage
>slide thread

Get out of my country you sub-human
>sage

Kys Paddy. White Irish people won't even exist 100 years from

BBC has won over the hearts of most white Irish girls.

>Nice try shlomo
Yes, goy. Nice and successful try to punish you for holocaust!

Irish girls find black people repulsive lmao, stop lying to yourself

>for holocaust!
which didn't happen

don't blame them desu
that's a really cute кoт

Unless, of course, current conditions, which allow you to successfully reproduce, should happen to change, OP.
Just sayin'

t. Sup Forums nigger

Haha, keep telling yourself that. Maybe that was the case in the past but definitely not today. Most teenage girls have black boyfriends. Just go outside and look around. As someone who is doing their LC this year (i'm 18) I can tell you that girls can't resist Nigerian and Jamaican cock.
Wh*tes are only seen as wallets. If a woman actually wants to fulfill her sexual desires she should look for a BLACK man.

Low tier blini cat
Would not bang

Still much better than adopting a fucking nigger :´)

>Posting bait on Sup Forums instead of focusing on academics in LC year
>Nigger

Checks out

I'm white, i'm just not a delusional Sup Forumstard who chooses to ignore the fact that wh*te men are becoming obsolete.
And don't worry about me, i'm fairly confident i'll do well in my leaving.

pic with timestamp faggot

why are all Irish posters such faggots? not a single one of you makes interesting posts, just gay lefty bait shit.

Yeah, okay, you got me. I've had about 6 Irish bitches slobber over my BBC. 2 Polish ones and even a French girl.

Will yer now. As a person of Irish, Ulsterman and English descent I should slap you.

Keep in mind that most of them had boyfriends already ;) I usually told them the day after, they just stood there, turned red as fuck and then walked away crying. Fucking hilarious.

>Yeah, okay, you got me. I've had about 6 Irish bitches slobber over my BBC. 2 Polish ones and even a French girl.

There's actually an English girl in my year. She keeps looking over at me in Maths, she's probably thirsty for some BBC too

You said you were White you retard.

You must be one of those spearchuckers who got citizenship thanks to (((Shitter))).

that's why it's a bootleg version

Nigger friend is dating an Irish white girl

How many Irish girls do you know you fucking retard

Mudblood can't into exponential growth

t. wh*Teoid self-hating subhumanoid
haha, even ur own are turn against ye, wh*Tey