Dr. Stone

It's out, press F to pay respect

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/dr-stone/en/0/10/page/1

>nothing happens: the chapter

>I must shit on everything: the post.

>the spoiler is real
F

How the hell do they kill the main character in freaking chapter 10?

>Kill off the best character
He's going to revive himself using science right?

If he does die, I'm dropping this. This guy was the heart of the manga. Without him, it's another dumb one track minded MC with a boring autistic antagonist.

>Kill one of the MC in less than 4 frames
Talent

>listen up my nen

This manga sure does move fast.

I'm sure the bimbo with the stone age high heels will step in and do something.

The death scene isn't nearly as explicit as I expected. He's probably still alive, or at least I hope he is. Otherwise, I'm dropping this for the same reason as what this user said

>i knew if i asked him to do it in one blow he would kill me in this way so i relaxed my neck muscles which made it so my aksdbasjdansdlasjbdaklsbdalsdbasdkabsdla and that's why i'm alive

I was thinking that, in one pannel before the attack looked like she was ready to move , but I have no idea of what she could do to save both herself and senkuu, and in the last pannel it looks like the attack connected.

plausible

or

>actually being petrified for so long altered our bone structure so we're actually 10 times sturdy than normal humans

Man, I hope female jump readers are all wet for him.

he looks like young sunken

RIP

"A mercifuless sound"

He's dead

The antagonist is arguably far hotter

Ten billion percent chance he's not actually dead and anyone who thinks he is is a sucker

>Protagonist dying
>Shounen Jump
That's not happening

Senkuu > Tsukasa > shit > Taiju

>The death scene isn't nearly as explicit as I expected.
Mangastream didn't translate the huge SFX here properly. It's basically the sound for bones breaking. Maybe he will be asspulled alive, but his neck 100% snapped.

>His father sold his car in order to fund his son's science endeavor
>Even though the kid knew next to nothing about it

DAD OF THE YEAR.

Dad saw the sheer talent in him.

Say what?

If Senkuu stays dead, I hope Taiju goes back to this look. Maybe with his hair being slightly more like Senkuu's from the shape. Plant-like.

>a manga from 30 years ago killed off its main character
>30 years ago is today

why does boichi have to draw girls with csl?

It will turn into a generic superpower shounen manga next chapter, just you wait.
RUBBLE AND STONE

L

I bet the author will play the no longer human card

>you would be my first friend

what? They barely even talked to each other and they didnt seem that compatable

You don't understand bromance.

Shitty writing made for the sake of forced melodrama and muh DEEP.
I don't know why Boichi almost always works with shitty writers.

read more shounen, you'd realize that they are written by people who have no clue about social relationships

This.

because he himself is one of the shittiest writers

They looked pretty compatible when they worked as a 3 men team, in way that Senkuu and Taiju are compatible, working togheter and have fun. And Tsukasa looks like he was just serching for someone as elite as him but with a trustworthy personality since he has some heavy trust issue.

>It doesn't work like my life.
>it's shit.
Fucking autistic shitposters.

Boichi is a savior of manga

>only i know about real relationships!! 8)

It's fucking shonen cmon guys.

Yeah, but at least he isn't writing this shit.
>>It doesn't work like my life.
It's shit because it makes no sense, just like they made the usual foreshadowing of Tsukasa's life being shitty to justify him being a edgelord now they try to make him human by saying the usual tripe of "Hurr, we might have been BFF if plotpoint X didn't happen, BUUUUUUUUT we're not anyway so I'mma kill you to give the other MC a reason to antagonize me", it's cheap, puerile writing, if you wanna make Tsukasa an actually deeper and relatable character you don't make him kill Senkuu out of the blue and give a token villain speech to try to make him seem more human, it's garbage writing for people who don't read anything but shounenshit, it doesn't make a character more believable or relatable, it's empty, forced melodrama.
Senkuu is almost certainly not dead either, and if it turns out to be the case like I think it makes this moment even more pointless, it's shitty writing no matter how you slice it, cheap thrills are the worst kind of writing.

Isn't this by the author of Eyeshield 21? Wasn't that great? I think it was.

He is an antagonist. Tsukasa thinks he can make things right.

>Make Tsukasa an actually deeper and relaeably character you don't make him kill Senkuu
how in the world would not killing Senkuu achieve either of those things
>out of the blue
Have we been reading the same manga?

Nobody's arguing he isn't, it's just that this turn of events is cheap and could have been written much better.

> just like they made the usual foreshadowing of Tsukasa's life being shitty to justify him being a edgelord now they try to make him human by saying the usual tripe
Except that he has always said that he cares about good and genuine people. Congratulation for completely missing the point.

>other MC a reason to antagonize me", it's cheap, puerile writing, if you wanna make Tsukasa an actually deeper and relatable character you don't make him kill Senkuu out of the blue and give a token villain speech to try to make him seem more human, it's garbage writing for people who don't read anything but shounenshit, it doesn't make a character more believable or relatable, it's empty, forced melodrama.
Holy shit, the more you write the more it looks like you are doing your best to shit on it as hard as you can, seriously what you wtote is basically a pure and simple stream of diarrhoea for the sake of voiding your the bowels.

>it's empty, forced melodrama.
He like both of them and doesn't want to kill them, but he hates rotten adults more and want to remake a new world for suitable for good and weak people, it's simple but it's not empty, and it works well. The violent fit of autism you are having is completely unjustified.

>out of the blue
Jesus fucking christ.

Senkuu is trying to bring all of human filth again according to Tsukasa, plus pressure because guns. Tsukasa is running out of options.

> could have been written much better.
No, not really. Not that you could understand that when half of the story went over your head.

Completly pointless chapter

>neck breaking
>pointless

He didn't break his neck yet

Add cliffhanger.

The sound effect in the panel where Tsukasa attacks Senkuu is bones breaking.

I havent read this since chapter 2 is it actually any good?

>He didn't break his neck yet

It's offensively boring so far

yea it is, it's also only 8 chapters to read, stop being so fucking lazy

It has been good and original.

>how in the world would not killing Senkuu achieve either of those things
Can you even read? Doesn't look like it.
>Have we been reading the same manga?
The point is he kills him without having shown any kind of conflict before that, that's why the "muh friend" speech falls flat, if he truly believed that he wouldn't have snapped his neck with no problems, Tsukasa doesn't have any sort of focus or development with Senkuu other than admiring him for his knowledge, he doesn't bond with him outside of that moment on the beach used to set up his justification as a villain, Tsukasa as he is now is an empty character, trying to make him relate to Senkuu on a personal level using the same old tired "We could have been friends, kid" line only makes everything worse, it's cheap and devoid of actual meaning or relevance in the current events, it's a cheap one liner thrown in with little thought.
This is literally a setup to make the other protagonist hate him and nothing more, and it would have been completely fine if he didn't say that meaningless "we could have been friends" line, it completely ruins the chapter, and if Senkuu does survive it will be even worse.

Then again, consider how you faggots managed to even miss the point of my post so hard I'm not surprised you lap this shit up, it is shounenshit after all, so I can't expect much.
Starts great, begins to go awry by chapter 4.

>manga title dr. stone
>manga's name sake dies

That's when he is explaining, in the last panel he is in the proccess of breaking his neck, is not over yet.

>implying this won't trigger Taiju into finding a library and studying like a nigga until he becomes the dr. stone.
You people are like babies

>is not over yet.
We see Senkuu falling to the ground and Shishio said he will only need one blow. Put 1 and 1 together.

his endurance is too strong
knowledge cannot penetrate his skull to go into his brain

didn't you see the female ninja?
it was a poison dart, he collapse before he could break his neck

Yeah, no we literally see Shishio hitting him at point blank.

If you honestly think he is dead means you are either really naive or you haven't read a single shonen jump manga in your life.

No matter which is your case, I still respect you, is nothing to be ashamed.

He is not dead, you can screencap this, if I'm wrong I'll eat my shoe sole

He just said that the attack landed for sure.

>If you honestly think he is dead
Didn't say that. Just that his neck is in fact broken. Real Life Logic doesnt apply to manga, so they could still asspull him alive. But his neck is definitely broken.

>speedreading
>using reddit space
>pretending to be above anyone because you read more shounen

Ok, then, my bad for assuming things you didn't say explicity

>using reddit space
That shit could be one of the most nonsensical meme ever. Using that dumb meme makes you much worse than him by default.

Not really.

>forced melodrama
Kill yourself

Explain why, the fuck, are you pressing enter two times instead one?

>they barely seemed compatible.
>delinquent clearly was an intellectual who valued science and understood it's effect on human kind

god you're blind

Not him, but I write for a living and it's a pretty common way to do breaks between paragraphs for clarity

>paragraphs
>one sentence should be its own paragraph
Nice autism.

The idea is the same, if you'd hit enter just do it twice. Honestly, carrying about other people's small aesthetic differences is way more autistic

>The idea is the same
The idea is plain retarded. This isn't some shitty blog. Look at . Do you really assume people wouldn't understand it if it was written as this?
>If you honestly think he is dead means you are either really naive or you haven't read a single shonen jump manga in your life. No matter which is your case, I still respect you, is nothing to be ashamed. He is not dead, you can screencap this, if I'm wrong I'll eat my shoe sole

> you
Can't you even read?

>Explain why,
Explain why you feel the need to turn a fucking space into a cringeworthy meme, you dumb shitposter. A space put there with the purpose of making the post look more readable is centanly better that the meme trash people like you try to force.

>Nice autism.
You shouldn't project so hard, turning every small detail you don't like into a meme is the pinnacle of autism.
>pretending to be above anyone because of fucking spaces.

>he still hasn't done.
Jesus, how autistic can you be.

>more reddit spacing
No need to read your post desu.

Not as autistic as you seeing how your post makes no sense.

I honestly think either way they're fucked. They either kill the best character in the manga or they pull the biggest asspull of all time to keep him alive.

Running away while trying to hide how retarded you are through a meme? Seriously?

I'm not that guy, autistic dickhead.

>running away
From what? You reddit spacing while speedreading posts?

Your post still makes no sense, autistic dickhead.

Quads confirm, user BTFO.

>I-i-i'm not running way FUCK REDDIT SPACING! and I'n not hiding beind a meme FUCK REDDIT SPACING! to try to ignore how people are pointing out how fucking autistic I am FUCK REDDIT SPACING! I didn't skip your post since I know I didn't know how to reply FUCK REDDIT SPACING! I swear FUCK REDDIT SPACING!!!!!! FUCK REDDIT SPACING!!! ;_;

Oh, god, it looks like that meme is a sort of magical spell for you, a magic shield that protects you from the bad and evil people, isn't it? Now, please cry more, and have the last word, since that's the only way to relief from your insane autism.

Using Capslock and sperging out just supports the notion that you're a buttblasted redditor. Just stop.

>Using Capslock
You mean that it's as obnoxious as like you spammed the thread with your meme?
>sperging out
You mean what you have done so far?
So my greentext was a perfect sum of your posts, thanks for confirming it.

>spammed the thread
You don't seem to have any self awareness, which is just sad.