Your favorite anime sells well

>your favorite anime sells well
but
>is hated by Sup Forums and shitposted until the end of time

Would you take the risk?

>sells well
Like what, bds or merchandise

selling well means nothing if it doesnt get a sequel anyway

Well I don't really care what you guys think about when it comes to my taste. All I know is that my top 2 anime, hxh and FMA brotherhood, are really normalfag type anime but I still think they're amazing.

Every department, to be simple.

Not everything needs to get a sequel. Sometimes it's better if a fully complete story sells so that stories of the same vein get made. Maybe it's better for those kinds of stories to sell well to prove to investors that not everything needs to be a bland, non-commitant, cash cow with no end.

My favourite anime sold well and is liked here, no need to take any risks

which yaoi anime was that

Shit taste

My favorite anime is madoka. It's not worth it

My condolences. As a Kemono Friends fan I sympathize.

My favorite anime is Eva. I know your pain.

Has the fanbase gotten bad? I haven't been paying attention.

Fine with me bruv. I can just shitpost back the fact that their fav anime doesn't sell at all.

Imagine never being able to have a discussion without tripfags and shitposters investing the thread within minutes. You will never have a good discussion about it on Sup Forums again. It's a huge pain

I only come to Sup Forums for dragonball super leaks and occasionally shitposting from the front page. who give a a fuck what you speds think

wew

Wait what
Are you insinuating that EVA sold bad or that Sup Forums doesn't like EVA? Because both of those are objectively false

No, he's right Sup Forums doesn't like it and shitposts the fuck out of it. I'm part of that problem, because it's overrated garbage

I'm saying that the Eva fanbase is shunned on Sup Forums, and for a good reason.

are you sure you're talking about Sup Forums, and not /r/anime 2.0?

Like I give a fuck about what Sup Forums thinks

Why do I give a fuck what Sup Forums thinks?

What risk? more seasons? figures? even a movie? And the price is what? A general with a bunch of faggots bitching around? Filter that shit dumbo. You're fucking autismo, my amigo.

Some of us got unlucky enough to have a good thread once and we've been hunting it ever since

When has more content made a perfect show better? It's a monkey's paw if I ever seen one

My favorite anime is SAO and I am proud.

Underrated post.

The true patrician here.

Having Madoka as my favouite anime is pure suffering.

owari no seraph

Was Boku no Pico successful?
>the title is recognised by my autocorrect
worried

Sup Forums has awful taste so that would mean it's a good series as well, so there are no downsides.

Genuine shite

bunch of autists on an irrelevant website isn't going to ruin my fun.

My favorite anime is Re:Zero and it's the best anime to come out since idk 10 years and it's well liked by Sup Forums. What now?

They are about as bad as MLP posters are on other boards.

>Reddit:Zero/10 is the best anime to come out in 10 years

>Re:Zero
>Well liked

About as much as SAO was.

I don't give a fuck about what Sup Forums thinks. I watch anime for myself.

Good taste there user.

>tfw hetero
>tfw finding out characters that I thought were female are actually male
>tfw I still follow one of the most tumblr mangas and I don't know why
oh wait I know why

Sure, I want to see more of it so who cares about shitposters?

I'll just enjoy it and laugh my ass off.

naruto/boruto

I'd gladly nuke this entire website if it meant all my favorite anime sold well or my favorite manga got a good adaptation.

That's quite a condemnation.

But you aren't wrong. Is MLP even still a thing? I thought it was dead.

I watched like 20 episodes of it just because of her, even though the writing and the setting were shit, and all the other characters were just okay.

>is hated by Sup Forums and shitposted until the end of time
That's already the treatment every anime gets. There's no downside to this deal

Is it worth watching just for her? Me and my gf love smug anime girls, but the show does look like shit.

>your favorite anime sells well
This, because it means it gets sequels and possibly more merch