She is just simply the cutest Sup Forums

She is just simply the cutest Sup Forums.

unless she's gay I'm not interested

Although dumpire is cute, alium grew on me as time went on.

Everyone has forgotten about the pervert werewolf already...

Why the fuck did they have to make a retarded anime-only ending, I just don't understand.

>CHAO NEN

The russian chou joke needs to go

dumbpire a cute

Why are girls with green hair always the best?

Her eyes are too far up her head.

I dropped the show when I saw him becoming a woman

same girl?

Not at all

Why does she have the funny face?

I need a source for that gyaru user

Nobody cared who she was until she put on the funny face

Nah

DELET THIS
she had sex! she is UNPURE!

Whaaaaat?

Sex as in sucking blood or sex as (in)human sex?

She's a cool beauty! A COOL BEAUTY!!!

I liked the alien girl. tfw I can't have her. ;(

Ive been reading the mange for a long time now, and just learned it has an anime. How is the adaption? Where does it end?

Don't bother with the anime, just don't.

her voice actor in the anime is the worst. Does she sound as grating in the manga?

SHITTY compared to the manga

pics or it never happened

The anime had an original ending? What happened?

>Does she sound as grating in the manga?

Here ya go

Gal Gohan (hint: it's shit)

not so fast memer

Why would you even watch that abomination to the end?

Considering from what I've heard of it, not good. Though the part with her hding her wings and teeth early on was adorable animated.
Then again I've always had a thing for vampires

Just finished episode 4, I like the ED, arts on point mostly only real complaint right now is the pacing is fucking all over the place. Based on your reactions this is going to get worse, I think I can take it as long as the vampire stays cute especially if theres lots of principal.

It feels weird getting a boner for this thing when it's a dude as well.

these two were the only reason i kept reading desu

So does the manga really end with her getting pregnant? I don't read moon and can't tell if I'm being bated.

>end
its still going isnt it? i swear it is?

Sucking blood for vampires means as much as having sex, its not how they mate but the romantic stuff is all there

As far as I know yes. But that's just what I've heard from other anons in related threads so can't confirm it on my own. Not a moon reader yet myself either

its not as bad as people make it out to be in my opinion. The problem is the manga is way better and the animation just doesnt do it justice (the lack of expressions being the biggest culprit)

Id say watch it if you need more cute color coded girls in your life

The translations are quite a bit behind but the manga has ended.

I hardly ever see jitsu wa threads anymore

*the dumbest

There's one every time Tarage drops a new translation. Today was no exception.

They seem to die quite quickly, last manga dump thread didn't even hit 50 posts.

Isn't having loving intercourse with her loved one something that only makes her more pure?

didnt even see it. But it looks like the translation is really close to the ending anyway

It is the worst of the running jokes, and quit being amusing long ago.
The pervert arrest reactions are top tier, tho

No doubt.

Basically when principal said blood sucking is like sex for vampires, she wasn't being figurative. The truth about what happened to them in the future is revealed where dumpire's secret got exposed close to the end of the year and she ran off and he never saw her again. A year later the principal turns up with his infant daughter. So going by that timeline Dumpire is pregnant sometime around the last quarter of the series but doesn't realise it yet. Where the translations are has already actually been hinting at her being pregnant.

Tanpires.

Ayy lmao

How do you do safe sex(bloodsucking)? Wear little fang-condoms?

whats the point then?

>Sucks blood
>gets pregnant
thats now how it works...

So he's a single dad by the end of things?

In the bad end. The last arc is about trying to get the good end.

>good ending
>bad ending
ayo hol up , what going on with the plot now?

meant for

You know how a couple of characters are from the future? They're technically from the "Bad" end.

I'd like to imagine a scenario where drinking from the arteries is for reproduction, and veins would be similar to anal, but I suppose it would be best for the partner to continue living.

>Divergent ending

>i would spoiler this but every time i try it fails

No divergent ending. Just time travel revealing things to one of the characters and they try to prevent it from happening. .

The way they do it is great. They have a "Characters say the name of the series within the series" moment.

And ffs just use ctrl S or look up how to use spoiler tags on the FAQ page. I'm posting on a phone and can still use them.

>Manga finished at 196
>only translated up to about 160

New translated chapter every week.

we have been getting weekly translations for a long time though, so be thankful it didn't get abandoned like so many others.

Literally just started reading this yesterday. The gods of anime have smiled upon me by giving me a thread. I need cute screencaps

Cute alium.

Thanks a ton

I'm posting shitty misleading crops wildly out of context with the actual spoilery bits removed.

How does she sound like in the manga?

If only it was that interesting

Holy fuck thats creepy

I've got a couple

I will laugh if Shimada actually ends up with Shiho.

>Succubus never got a proper arc

>(hint: it's shit)
Your taste is huge turd. Just kill yourself.

Romcon that that pulls 90% of its content from heram shit is trash. Her cutness isn't enough to save it.

Super cuteeee

I exist. I post chapters every Wednesday when I get home from work.

I know the ending, but can someone spoiler for me who the fuck the ghost girl character the principal has a DBZ fight with in the last arc?

One of Akane's first students who had her best friend taken away by humans so she lost her shit and became a yukionna/ghost whatever

Quite literally she is "The ghost of the cooking room".

i miss the threads, now i can't contribute because they start and die while i sleep
it's a damn shame interest on here has seemingly declined, you're doing a great job despite all difficulties and i'd like to thank you really much for the fantastic manga you grant access to me and many of us every week, but reading on batoto is not really the same

Part of it is because there are no new raws. That extended the life of the threads. I do what I can do make conversation when I post a thread but I also don't want to needlessly bump them either. Nothing's worse than a general.

yeah that might be why
also recent chapters post Nagisa arc have been kinda tame (not that i mind, i needed a bit of comic relief), so not much to discuss

but obviously god forbid they turn into generals or reaction pics albums like Kaguya threads, at that point i'd rather not partecipate at all

The next chapter might get people excited if they don't know what's coming.

She looks insane.

I can't wait to see what else the author of Jitsu wa will do, I adore his artstyle

Any other manga with art style like this?

The author only made one other earlier manga, but it was short. As for any thing else, I'm sure there is one, I'd like to say To Love Ru.