What's the most American state?

What's the most American state?

And why is it North Carolina?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/BDS-THREAT/North-Carolina-lawmakers-approve-anti-BDS-bill-498281
youtu.be/2NMrqGHr5zE
youtube.com/watch?v=t25d8RDWzmQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denton,_North_Carolina
kwch.com/content/news/National-Black-Lives-Matter-organization-says-it-does-not-support-First-Step-Barbecue-387989542.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not North Carolina, it's full of spics, chinks and poos. (And blacks but blacks are American). Most American state is Mississippi.

> Mississippi

Wew, lad.

Uhhh huh

jpost.com/BDS-THREAT/North-Carolina-lawmakers-approve-anti-BDS-bill-498281

>implying

youtu.be/2NMrqGHr5zE

It's not, it's turning into little NY

Wyoming, Idaho region.

>the very few historical asian americans. They are the only true asian americans. MS is confirmed most American state.

>blacks are American

Fucking leaf every time.

Its snowing like crazy right now

>it's full of spics, chinks and poos.And blacks

That's a modern definition of America btw

of all of the states I've been too, NC was the least interesting

this. Yanks are moving in there like crazy now

Considering the "American stereotype" I would have to say it's Texas. Country accents, cowboy hats, and republicans.

They are. You think black American culture is identical to African culture? kys

That would be the definition of all white countries nowadays actually by your logic.

...and loads of Californians

>Mountains
>Plains
>Beach
>Bojangles
>FUCKING CHEERWINE
>COKE
NC HAS IT ALL! Also 127,000 Confederate Volunteers. I love my Good Ole North State.

There is no such thing as a “most American state” retard

Wilkes county reporting in. Where y'all at?

there is, you fagget

probably one of the Dakotas, Texas, or Utah

Geographically, we are pretty based. It's turning to shit lately. The east is filling up with shitskins and the west is filling up with carpetbaggers and hipsters.

getting close to 9 inches over here
that's just too much, even for me

Guilford County my friend
Completely agree, we have a nigger problem as well as a nu male problem in Ashville.

How do niggers and hipsters coexist?

>we have a nigger problem as well as a nu male problem in Ashville.

Understatement. It's a literal liberal wasp nest.

919 report in

Based NC first to declare independence. First in flight.

Very carefully. I think alot of the tattoos and bizarre piercings are a defense mechanism against robbery.

>first to declare independence
We were one of the last to join the Confederacy - the only independence movement that mattered.

>It's not, it's turning into little NY

Checked.
NC is basically a bunch of white trailer ttash slowly dying off on government heroin. Everyone else is a fag, nig, spic, or some other mish mash of obama brand immigrant.

They dont... The niggers are in the plains near upstate SC. The nu males are in Raleigh, Charlotte and Asheville

We do have a heroin problem...

Carpetbagger, go home!

First in freedom.

Why do New Yorkers and Californians move to Southern States?

rural randolph- 9th most armed in nation I think we won #1 redneck county 2017.

Because they've created states with high cost of living, high crime rates, and high taxes. They've thoroughly ruined their own states, so they flee. The worst part is that, like hispanics, they bring their failed ideology with them, all but guaranteeing the same result in their new land.

Texas, also, how many flags does NC have? Almost every street with businesses in Texas has at minimum one flag. We also have gigantic flags along the highway.

last to join but supplied ton of troops lost the most too.

I now understand why euros get butthurt when Americans try to tell them about Europe

We move to other states to improve ourselves. We can't improve much in California with the insanely high taxes and high cost of living. Not to mention all the liberal groupthink. It's not a great place to raise a family. Other than the rural parts there isn't much interaction with nature. Not all of us are the same faggot, I have no control over where I was born.

New Hampshire is the most American state. Live free or die.

Zebulon
Lived in Boone for a while it was hell

>rural parts

Rural parts in CA are seriously underrated. Too bad they’re apart of a nigger loving state.

Go back. Your ancestors ruined Mexico and California, now you're going to ruin my state. Carpetbaggers, fuck off.

MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN

BEST STATE IN UNION

The hipster life is one of degeneracy so that's why.

They do not coexist with the rich/condo hipsters. Only the poor art school hipsters with parental issues

How much snow you boys got

Johnston County here. About 1.5 inches so far.

I get the feeling that virginia was the most american state once. Heard that its full of shitskins now though, sad. Any Virginians confirm?

youtube.com/watch?v=t25d8RDWzmQ

It really depends on which region you're talking about, pic related. I've been to the mountain and coastal areas a few times and they're pretty based.

Kek, this is pretty much correct.

t. non-white carpetbagger in NC (only for law school, probably moving back to Ohio after I graduate)

NC is turning into a shit hole with all the damn Yankee bastards moving down. Fucking cunts. We've got enough shit sucking Democrats as it is.

I thought it said faggotville for a sec lmao

Ohio is better.

Virginia fucking sucks now. It's New Jersey Jr and basically anything you do is taxed to hell and back.

Rot in hell, shitskin.

Damn I got 4 inches already

If I wasn't pretty comfy where I am would move back to denton nc if you even mention it to nc niggers they say we don't go there or we know not welcome there. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denton,_North_Carolina

I'm East Asian, if that makes any difference to you stormniggers.

>insectoid chink ruining our universities

I'm not surprised. NCSU or UNC?

Guilford County here. About 7 inches. Its finally stopped.

8"s here

>Johnston County
Just looked it up on wikipedia bc i was bored. How many of the people there are actually from NC ? The population doubled in 20 years, growth like this would be unbelievable in Europe , but i guess in burgerland it's completely normal

Yeah, that's pretty normal.

All the farmland is being converted into subdivisions for the northern cucks. Grew up surrounded nothing but farmland and now there's a Wal-Mart. Will probably sell when the prices get higher and move to somewhere more rural.

Our house has been here for 30 years and our neighbors that bought land near us started complaining about us shooting guns (20 acres). It's unincorporated middle of nowhere so told them to go fuck themselves, but it shouldn't even have been a conversation.

Hate fucking carpetbags man.

nc sucks about taxes too we keep electing dem governors who raise taxes and give it to spics and nogs

>All the farmland is being converted into subdivisions for the northern cucks

Same here. Tobacco and corn fields are either being cleared off for subdivisions or turned into sod farms for the carpetbaggers. They're all cockroaches with no loyalty to the area. The world is one big shopping mall to them.

texas has a little of everything america has to offer without having any of the extremes you can find in states like california or alabama
>floridian begrudgingly conceding this

You don't have mountains and you are already a white minority state. Texas hasn't be decent in decades.

Doesn't this just show that the chinamen exploited the KANGZ?

>when people think america they think mountains
you know they have those everywhere right

Va. by far.

>Hampton Roads
Tons of military, everyone is America+

>NoVa
Literally DC elite and the people that cater to them.

>Western VA
Red neck mountain towns and super rich that want to be left alone.... All pro-America.

The only problem with VA is the strict laws and shitty governing body. The "neo-Revolution" will start in VA, the same place that founded the ideals that built "this" place.

NC is cool, just kind of a lot of trashy people there.

Also Northern- New England is pretty American/nice place.

>getting close to 9 inches over here
>fag flag
Asheville?

gr8 b8 nigger st8 fag8
t. PA master race

Greater part of my family is from moore county. Love it!
A lot of niggers in the cities.

>nu male problem in Ashville
Asheville native, can confirm

I don't understand your point. They have every geographic feature everywhere. Texas is just a few shitty beaches, hispanic cities, and plains.

PA is an example for governance. If PA had a nice surf, and less niggers and snow, PA would be the powerful state.

West fucking Virginia

The fact that is has a bad stereotype is even better, it keeps liberals out of this beautiful, mountainous state. I moved there for work and never looked back.

It's Iowa

>what is "american" about this state
>it has a mountain
your point is elementary school geography level

a lot of mexicans and a lot of liberal yankee carpetbagging faggots that's why they raised such a fuss about trannie bathrooms and demanding that old, largely forgotten until recently confederate monuments be torn down

>texas has everything america has to offer
>texas doesn't have basic geographic feature

Texas doesn't have anything unique other than its cowboy fan fiction. Get over it, Juan.

>our neighbors that bought land near us started complaining about us shooting guns
wut
>be northcuck
>move to a rural area in the south
>complain about guns
I can't even imagine their thought process, that's like moving to africa and complaining about niggers. It's good that you told them to fuck off, but still sucks to see comfy farmlands become shitty suburbs.

OP asked which state is the most American not which state contains every geographical feature in the country you autist. If you think the concept of being American is rooted in geography you are a high schooler clearly.

Alberta?

Your original claim is that Texas has everything America has to offer. It doesn't even have all of its basic geographic features. Your culture is shit as well. Your cities are overrun with hipsters and spics. The only thing unique about you is your history, which the current generation of Texans has thoroughly soiled.

You're wrong on that user. Problems=Solutions=Law.

>Moon
For clarity we will need to define the metrics. For instance by what measure do use the term "American" ? Any other discussion before is gibberish

>It doesn't even have all of its basic geographic features.
thanks for playing when is homecoming also im from florida I already stated so you dense fuck

>thanks for playing

I've given you ever opportunity to make your argument. You made a claim and now you've spent 15 minutes beating around the bush. Support your argument or move on.

t. someone who has actually spent time in Texas

your counter-point was "hurr it doesn't have a mountain" as if that has anything to do with being American. Ask as many people as you need what it means to be American and see how many say "durrr we gots a big mountain over dere"

>Virginia fag
>15 minutes north of the line
>can almost see the border from my house
>why the fuck haven't i moved to comfy NC?

>Your culture is shit as well. Your cities are overrun with hipsters and spics. The only thing unique about you is your history, which the current generation of Texans has thoroughly soiled.

Try to keep up, Juan. You've yet to even make out argument, just a bland assertion.

Apes everywhere! HALP!

>Belgium
Says everything I need to know about your post.

KANSAS
>Great manufacturing
aiplanes, ect

>farming
America's bread basket

>Everything is run by German Catholics

>liberatarian Heaven w/ high functioning civil society rendering heavy gov intervention unnecessary

>pretty white (its not Utah, but our blacks literally have block parties with the cops, trigger BLM

kwch.com/content/news/National-Black-Lives-Matter-organization-says-it-does-not-support-First-Step-Barbecue-387989542.html

>almost impossible to get an abortion

>homsexuality was illegal until '03

>Almost no restrictions on guns
any 21 year old can conceal carry no permit required.

>Boat loads of Jobs and low taxes.

>bonus points for catholics Wichita is like the #2 most conservative diocese in the nation

Also Missouri can BTFO