What's Sup Forums consensus on Cowboy Bebop?

Jet black is best boy.

Faye is an unsympathetic slut who drags down the show.

Overrated but still a great show

What was the deal with Ed?

Great soundtrack, shit story, mediocre characters

not enough spaceship action and they could have milked bounty episodes

I'd watch just the two (or 3 again) of them though if they ever continued

>implying that Spike lived

no, just jet, faye (and then maybe ed)
some partner bounty hunter shit

>shit story
>mediocre characters
Bebop's Main focus wasn't the main story. It was mainly about how these vagabonds all got together and intersected. Every character in the show had a background story of some sort.

contrarian and stupid

Overrated.
Still miles better than most anime from the last 20 years though.

overrated? Definitely not buddy

Unbelievable, wrong on both counts

Good show, wish that normalfags would stop acting like it's the only good anime though.

Sup Forums-manga

So old the clitches weren't clitche
> but still really good

>I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive.
>dies
What did Spike mean by this?

The only consensus is that there is no consensus.

Good but overrated. I personally only cared for the soundtrack. Watched 5 episodes until I got REALLY bored.

Edward is my personal favorite character in all of anime.

Prolly something among the lines of his bounty hunter life not feeling like the real him or his real life.
Like his entire career and life in Cowboy Bebop was escapism ignoring his past and living a much more detached life.

Who?

>consensus
good one

Ed is cute girl

Pretty good.

It's good, though I've seen better. Worth a watch at least.

Sup Forums isn't one person, some people love it, some hate it, and everything in between.

Decent but overrated. Samurai Champloo is better

good ost/animation/designs . the rest of it is mediocre

It's overrated in a good way. Unlike Evangelion.

His... did you know Eds' gender was changed from male to female in order to even out the cast.

>shitty childhood = its overrated
>great childhood = its amazing

pick

it's really unique, I would say it's an anime for people who don't really enjoy anime that much like me, anime lacks creativity nowadays

I didn't watch this anime when I was a kid, I did in my mid twenties and I thought it was great. I don't believe it's overrated, people like it and it has passed the test of time with good marks. It is decadent and funny in a good way and very aesthetically pleasing, with charismatic characters and a interesting, yet bitter sweet tying plot.

How can it be overrated and better than most anime from the last 20 years? That would make its praise well deserved. I don't know why I expect logic from the average Sup Forums poster.
>the normalfag boogeyman

when people say "98% of anime is trash," they are thinking about how good Cowboy Bebop is.

what if Cowboy Bebop was a girl?

Space Dandy is better.

Are you not part of the collective?