Bleach Thread

Raws for Chapter 2 of Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World is out: imgur.com/a/7Mz4C

Won't be long before translations are out.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BGAZx
www84.zippyshare.com/v/Y5IdZwGr/file.html
www84.zippyshare.com/v/LswrCYwC/file.html
pastebin.com/vnfaqMh3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now we can finally know what the fuck was going on in the world of Bleach.

Thank you.

>Won't be long before translations are out.
Those translations always rely on google translation though. The only reliable one is of Missstormcaller and LoN(to an extent).

its a tousen chapter

>LoN
Don't mention that traitor in these threads.

He was around when the prologue was released.

What was up with that one .gif of blindjobber watching birds?

Anime omake

Hisagi's bankai out ?

Come back in a month

what does it say?

How do you know it will be released next month ?

Because I'm John Bleachman, and Narita is my girlfriend (male).

Kubo sketches when

AIZEN DID NOTHING WRONG

When the physical copy is announced.

Bump

WHERE ARE THE TRANSLATIONS?

Once someone is able to get their hands on the actual text instead of just screenshots. The early translations we got for the first part were figured out with help of google so they weren't very accurate. If want a good translation then you'll need to wait for Missstormcaller to do it, and she might take a while.

Here's the entire second part though. imgur.com/a/BGAZx

Gimme like 30 mins. I'm doing dailies in a mobage, after that I'll finish cropping and OCRing the images.

Thank you.

I ripped the text. No time for kanji correction right now, or a long summary. But basically it's a flashback of Tousen going several hundred years back.
www84.zippyshare.com/v/Y5IdZwGr/file.html
www84.zippyshare.com/v/LswrCYwC/file.html

Why do they think people care about Tousen? Be honest with me everyone, who really gave a fuck about him? Yeah, I know his history is an important piece to this novel, but I know people aren't reading for him..

>who really gave a fuck about him?

Hisagi.

Tousen was present during the events that took place during the selection of the last king, it seems.
He is very, very old at any rate.
I haven't read much, just a bit at the start and the end. The Tsunayashiro are also more antagonistic than one might assume.

>novels

Just continue the manga you hack.

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Apologies. I missed the ending of the flashback.
It seems that the Tsunayashiro are trying to make their head into the next soul king. This is happening in present time, mind you.

How many hundreds of years back?

>It seems that the Tsunayashiro are trying to make their head into the next soul king. This is happening in present time, mind you.
Interesting.

Does it say how he met Aizen?

I wonder if the Shiba clan was disgraced because the new generations didn't like and/or agree with the whole Soul King business.

Doesn't say, but at least 2.
I'm currently focused on the part with the Tsunayashiros.
These guys are bad fucking news.
I pastedbinned the last 20 pages
pastebin.com/vnfaqMh3

Do you guys think we'll find out if Aizen was part of a noble family, or came from Rukongai? I really want to know his backstory..

>These guys are bad fucking news.
Someone from their house is the main enemy. Calling it now.

SON OF A FUCKING BITCH

Jinada Tsunayashiro is the name of the antagonist.
He is one conniving piece of shit.
He hired assassins from the onmitsu kido to kill the rest of his family, but also himself to avoid suspicion. Then when the assassins came for him as he was sleeping, he had already alerted his aide, a young shinigami that they were coming (gender is undetermined, it's just said that the aide is cute enough to be either male or female). The aide then incapacited the assassins by breaking their limbs and Jinada woke up he went to "interrogate" his would be assassins, pretending to want to know who hired them before revealing that it was he who hired them before killing them off.

Jinada is the one who stole the sword and the murderer of Tosen's friend, right?

I don't know why, but that all reminds of the Amagi Filler.

How the fuck does one hire assassins from those corps?

Do they even need money?

Aren't they supposed to be hardcore loyal to SS and it's nobles?

I don't know, Jinada was asleep at the start.
He could've sent his aide.

Narita delivered. This novel is gonna be a fun ride.

The aide has a weird name 彦禰 Hikone perhaps?
Jinada has a zanpaktou, for the record.

Jinada aims to make Hikone into the next soul king

t. retard

But isn't Yhwach's corpse the current Soul King?

Jiruda wants to change that.

That doesn't sound like a bad thing in hindsight. It's better than the corpse of your most feared enemy.

While that may be true, grooming a little child to become the lynchpin isn't that good either. And Jinida doesn't want to change the Soul King for moral reasons, but rather so that he can control the Soul King and rule as Soul Society's shadow dictator. Jinida isn't exactly a sane individual and it's implied he was the husband of Tosen's friend. And going by the summary of the novel, he seems to be xenophobic too, since he tries to wipe out the Quincy and Arrancar in Hueco Mundo.

You know what I hate?

Yourself?

What, user?

DJs, fucking DJs telling us how to survive.