in over her head

Buzzclaw!

Even for a private school girl she seems like she got a head start in life

Shit. Her mamis are nice though.

Bit of an airhead.

ugly.

Friendless, headless.

My wife.

I feel the least bad for her. She died happy, which is something all of us can only hope for. She finally had friends who wanted to be with her and help her, she finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel. It was the best time for her to die, and while I wish she never became a magical girl, her end was much happier than any of the other girls.

PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

Homusaya

Dullahan.

She loose her head.

>girl
*Zombie

shilled by animators

Boobs

She was paralyzed by fear how can you say she died happy? Considering she was still in magical girl form while Charlotte was chewing her Head off she felt excruciating pain too.

!Akemi, why are you so pathetically attached to your own shitposting threads?
Don't you realize no one likes you and everyone wants you dead?

she loves homura

Well it sure took you a while.

Talking breasts.

>girl

I was giving you a change to let your thread die in peace. But I could see you were never going to do it.

It's also hilarious how fast you samefag. You do it as if your life depends on it. Which it very well might. Because if you ever accept that you're not fooling anyone with it, you might just kill yourself.

I am just trying to find out at around what time you are active, so telling me that you just waited around is really unhelpful.Oh well, have fun with him anons, I'm out.

all me, I have a Sup Forums platin pass

Considering everyone hates you, good luck.
And you are the only person who thinks only person is against you ruining threads. And you are obviously not going to be leaving, you're just saying you are to try and pretend you're more than one person. Just like this

> as expected of breasts
kek

Just as something to add.
Your whole "durrr lol xddd ur a lolcow xdd" excuse doesn't actually fool anyone. Because you have never once mocked yourself, !Akemi, for being a pathetic crying loser. If you care so much about "the lolz" then why not say anything to "him" (you)? Oh right, because that's you. You only say shit like "have fun with him" to try and make it look like you are laughing because you think that "downvotes" posts you don't like.

As I am literally at the ending of the Fate route this timing couldn't be worse, I just kept the browser open to see if you'd pop up, I didn't actually want to talk to you.But hey you're wasting all this time doing this so I feel bad.

Hey , ur a lolcow xdd.

Please wait a few minutes before replying if you may.Also you should definetely try it yourself if by some chance you haven't.

You mean wasting literal seconds typing a post?

And your damage control after the fact doesn't make it look like you're samefagging any less.

>ITT: the need for thread-specific IDs is once again demonstrated

allme again

Horseless heads(wo)man

She's got a good head on her shoulders.

!Akemi, like you already know, an ID can very easily be faked with proxies and phones.

And it's funny how you try to pretend you're tons of different people as soon as you get called out on your usual bull shit.

I just said that it was all me, didn't I? Just like the post I'm replying to right now, it's mine.

You were actually wrong in this case.

Like you also know, !Akemi, that screen shot is not proof of anything at all, and the only reason you post them is to try and make it look like posting them is normal. Thus you are tying to pretend it is not one of your tells to post them and that being as stupid as you is normal.

You are also one of the only people this obsessed with having the last word. So you really stand out.

You are one of the only people this obsessed with having the last word. So you really stand out.

This is about having the last word, it is about trying to make you understand reason and become a sane/civil human being. I couldn't care less about having the last word, so long as your last word is you agreeing to behave.

You are obsessed with having the last word, so you really stand out.

Why do you think repeating yourself makes you any less wrong.

See, the fact you refuse to try and act reasonable is how it's obvious you are obsessed with having the last word for the sake of having the last word, rather than actually trying to be reasonable.

It's because you are obsessed with having the last word.

You are objectively wrong, and no matter how many times you repeat yourself that will never change. Literally all anyone wants from you is for you to stop ruining threads and attacking people. And the only way to make you stop is to try and reason with you.

Nah, you're still trying to have the last post.

Why don't you try testing your theory.
Agree to stop ruining threads and trying your very hardest to attack people and samefag, and see if I reply.

Why are you so obsessed with having the last word?

Thanks for proving my point, !Akemi.
It's funny how you can really tell one you hit one of your sensitive spots, because you then get OBSESSIVE about it to an insane degree. You are trying to have the last word, and calling you out on it only made you get upset about it.

Again, you repeating yourself only makes you look autistic. Of course you have no shame in being autistic, you just want to attack people in anyway you possibly can. And until you stop trying to ruin threads and attack people you will never get the last word you want so badly.

Stop being so obsessed.

She would never get married to someone who wasn't in a suit.

Cute!

Worst meguca

>says someone else is worst meguka
>proceeds to post the actual worst meguka

Big sister figure. Mentor.

admit one

I've been gone for like two years and these threads haven't changed a bit. Even ACK is still doing his thing jeez.

Are kevin kun, buzzclaw and !homu around?

She has big boots

the best

Die mods!

You are tsundere for me.

had a good head on her shoulders

yo apple, didn't mention you because I already saw you in the thread m8

Worst meguca prior to Nagisa being introduced. Currently second-worst meguca.

Shit girl x shit loli. It's like poetry.

Tomoe
Momoe

what could it mean...

Truly a compelling character ahead of its time.

I'm head over heels for her.

An excuse for autistic shitposting madokaniggers to start a thread about their shitty show with shallow characters that will never live up to its reputation as the next evangelion.

>madokaniggers
You too!

I remember expecting her to come back as a dullahan when I first watched this, especially after the explanation on how they're immortal as long as their soul gem is still intact.

Way too big

Evangelion doesn't even live up to it's reputation as the Evangelion of anime.

It obviously was broken when Charlotte ate her head.

>DURRRR I WUD NEBUR LIE ON DA INTERNET!
No, !Akemi, you would, and you've haven't been gone "for like two years". You are just trying to give yourself a verbal alibi to try and make it look like more than one person thinks your boogieman is real. Of course, you stay constant with all of your tells. Refusing to give proof your boogieman is real. Refusing to fault !Akemi (yourself) for ruining threads. Refusing to even say what "ack" does wrong. All you are doing is just saying "durrr ack acka ack ack" as much as you can to try and make it look like it's actually a thing, because you know you have no proof.

It's funny how the mod out right refuses to actually delete the meta shitposting and shipping cancer that should be deleted. Literally all he wants to do is protect shipping shitheads like himself, regardless of the rules.

Do you realize how pathetic you look when you bump threads from page ten like this, let alone doing it with crack shit AND from page ten.

Really, what goes through your head when you make posts like this? Are you just looking for any kind of human contact at all, even if it's people telling you to fuck off and kill yourself because you do nothing but ruin threads?

I just don't get what it takes to reason with a person like you. And it's funny, because you've given up on trying to pretend that not replying to you will make you stop. So you've more or less confirmed that you just want to attack and harass people as much as you can.

!Akemi, why are you so pathetically attached to your own shitposting threads?
Don't you realize no one likes you and everyone wants you dead?