Is there any reason not to wait for BDs of anime?

Is there any reason not to wait for BDs of anime?
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/209523
I would almost make the argument that people that watch TV-rips don't get the entire experience.

Prettier pixels aren't going to do shit to save a boring show.

Prettier pixels aren't going to save shit writing

Is that even the same frame

Fuck the hivemind is real.

You could have at least chosen something significant, like bakemonogatari or something.

I don't watch meme shows. What did they change there?

Then why don't you stream your anime?

>meme shows

they are very expensive to buy.

Because streaming websites take to long to upload new episodes, faster to torrent or xdcc.

They added a lot of animation, and often redraw a lot of frames.

Sometimes even changing backgrounds completely. The amount of changes is crazy.

I watched like one season. I can understand the appeal. But it's certainly a meme show

Nice bait

Shaft goes crazy with the BD changes.

I like to watch shows as they come out, so I can discuss it with other anons here. If I want to keep a permanent copy, I'll get the BD.

But then you won't be able to fully participate in "this is your x for tonight" or "I want to x y" threads. Can you even imagine?

You lose out on hype trains on Sup Forums.

Unless you gonna buy these BD enjoy waiting half a year or more for someone to upload them.

Wasn't the house being giant and empty somehow relevant to the plot? (not literally, but more passively)

What are you even saying? That BDs aren't getting uploaded? I think this is wrong

You can watch TV version and then rewatch it later on BDs if you liked it. Of course you can wait for BDs for better first experience, but if the show is shit, it doesn't matter which version you watch.

Are you in a hurry? I have no problem with working on mybacklog while waiting for new BDs.

>wait
watch it twice, baka! by the time BD comes out, you'll forget everything anyway.

If it wasn't worth memorizing it probably wasn't worth watching

Yeah, might as well listen to the song you liked only once too.

That's not what I said at all.

I'm with , that seems like a different frame. Closed mouths are open, whole background is moved to the left, etc.

>memorizing anime

Doesn't really matter. I watch the same stuff as anyone else, I'm just lagging behind by a few seasons. It's no big deal to me.

It's worth for those echhishit shows that censor all the good bits, people who didn't for the Shinmai BDs are dumb

background isn't moved. It's zoomed out. Either way you should be able to tell the differences in bone structure.

If you forget everything about an anime it wasn't worth watching.

You miss the opportunity to shitpost about it with the other anons.

No

There are always trade-offs in life.
You can watch a mediocre series and make fun of it with other anons, or you can wait a few months for a slightly prettier version of the same mediocre series.
On the other hand, some series (To Love Ru comes to mind) are unwatchable until the BDs come out.

Bullshit. I don't remember much about , but I remember it was enjoyable.

Well the difference between not remembering much and nothing at all speaks volumes

>not having your backlog cleared
pleb

Following it with Sup Forums is pretty much the only reason that makes me keep watching +20 airing anime every season.

This.