Technology doesn't develop fast enough or stops developing at all in the coming years

>technology doesn't develop fast enough or stops developing at all in the coming years
>population, resource and pollution getting out of hand
>nuclear war that wipes out humanity
Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DzAUzqgFGE4
youtube.com/watch?v=t8pVfP-Vg6s
youtube.com/watch?v=RxB84TqI4BI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Overthrow capitalism.

>population, resource and pollution getting out of hand
Are any of these things actually getting out of hand, or are you just making shit up?

no. thanks god.

Not entirely sure about the others, but population in the next decades are going to be a big problem and I don't think we have any real solution to that yet

FPBP

The only answer is to nuke India

No, it must happen so we can get women back in order again. Any man can survive in the wilderness, but women must bow down to sucking off men in order to survive.
This is the only way, the final way.

youtube.com/watch?v=DzAUzqgFGE4

youtube.com/watch?v=t8pVfP-Vg6s

youtube.com/watch?v=RxB84TqI4BI

Well that doesn't make sense, because population isn't a problem by itself. Population is a problem because it causes one (or both) of the other two, resource shortages or pollution. What problems is the population size going to cause?

[spoiler]Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it. [/spoiler]

>lesbians don't need men
>except when they use dildos because in reality even lesbians subconsciously can't escape the cock
>lesbians are just closeted cock lovers
You will learn when the world is reduced to a wilderness again. You will suck them dicks, you will learn to love them, you will open your closet and accept them.

> population, resource and pollution getting out of hand
This doesn't even really need a future technology. It merely needs some will to get shit done reasonably okay.

No. It needs Ebola to be left alone to do its things and clear out Africa.
Slavs and Chinese have been sending weapons to Africa so blacks would kill themselves faster since weapons to blacks are what germs were to Native Americans, however the only thing undoing this is western food and medical aid which helps black repopulate constantly.

>he doesn't know about insulated grids

I will smash your grids, fuck your women, and fuck your men too. Nobody will escape the great undoing and the return of the wilderness.

>admitting to being gay

Except most studies of lesbian sexual activity state that penetrative activity is relatively rare...

The person you're responding to is fucking stupid, but so are you.

It's not gay if it's fucking soyboys. Men who want to be women, will be treated like women.
I will shit on your solar panels,
i will fling shit to clog your wind turbines,
i will piss on your batteries until they explode,
and i will fuck you in the ass in the name of mother Earth and father Sun.

>Except most studies of lesbian sexual activity state that penetrative activity is relatively rare...
Show them.

We didn't listen to noam when we had the chance whos going to be the hero of the revolution now?

Overthrowing Capitalism doesn't mean we should adopt an even bigger piece of shit that's banned, completely twisted, or burned to the ground in every country that experienced it.

Please fuck off to whatever site you came from. Identity politics are a plague on this earth and this thread has literally nothing to do with technology. Kill yourselves

So you're a nigger.

But we won't have enough houses for them to live in

You western white men have lost control over your women, so i must teach them instead and teach you to be like me again akin to your ancestors. The BBC turns even lesbians onto the correct path of bowing to the cock of man regardless of race.

You neket iadet, your ancestors would kill you for being an uncivilized animal.

My ancestors would fuck your white women, because that's all they are good at, being fucked and then discarded like the garbage they are.
Your men were the only ones we respected, for they bore power and wisdom and pride. However now you are soyboys, your technology used against you, your power feminized, your pride stripped away. Only the power of the black man being shown as a lesson can bring a few white brothers back to their original state.

Inform yourself with information, not propaganda, my friend.

More information for you.

And some more.

Btw, Sup Forums does have great short cooldowns!

Why can't we have cooldowns like these back at Sup Forums, mods?

>when you come to Eastern Europe and they want to kill you, then come to China and find out they adopted Capitalism into their system after a famine and decided to Industrialize against Communist doctrine, come to Yugoslavia and get told to take your multiculturalism and shove it up your ass, and then come to any other Communist country and hear the people whining how they can't compete against anyone else in the world anymore because everyone advanced ahead while they are stuck in a primitive era of productivity
Noice. West had sanctions on plenty of countries in the past 100 years, yet for some reason only Communist ones are harmed by it while non-Communists aren't hindered a bit. I wonder why.

They don't exist. Look up some reports about the vulnerability of the US electrical grid