I wore a MAGA hat in public today. I live in Canada. AMA

I wore a MAGA hat in public today. I live in Canada. AMA

Did people try to physically assault you?

Percentage of supportive looks vs negative looks? Anyone say anything?

Why is this an accomplishment? I wear that shit on college campuses and most libs are too cowardly to do much other than snarkily talk among themselves.
Go do something really noteworthy like some IRA style bombings.

what it feel like to warp as someone better than you

you must be so much fun

How do you feel about MAGA?

go back to 2015 OP

Did you do this in Ottawa?

Hat of truth

Do your parents know that you're a faggot?

Well done, you support all the burger illegals fleeing here and the shitty tariffs and taxes theyre pushing on us out of 'protectionism'. Pro-Trump Canadians are fucking retarded

I wear one in Australia all the time, no one recognises it

Does your hat say "Forget I Voted for Hillary"?

So does my dad. He mostly gets people who are positive (they'll talk about the daily trump news), but those who aren't just squish their face and try to stomp away as fast as possible.

Half of those statements were obvious posturing to get better deals. If you go to a car dealership committed to buy a specific car, the guy is not going to negotiate on the price.
>NATO
>China
>Mexico Pays

You're probably just a shill who won't listen to this obviousness anyways, so fuck you for wasting my time holding your hand through this.

Canada deserves to burn, we're a rudderless country set on destroying itself. I'll be moving as soon as I can.

No, I traveled in a group to avoid this from happening. A handful of people tried to knock it off my head though.
90% negative looks, the other 10% were postive looks from people who actually know me irl.
I honestly wish I was.
I'm pretty neutral on Trump. I don't think he's the greatest president ever, neither do I think he's the worst. I agree with him on some points, and I disagree with him on others.
no.
No, I did this in Montreal.
no.
how am I in support in illegals?
Kudos to your dad.
Agreed.

Why? Why do you care about American politics beyond trade issues. I don't care about Canada beyond traveling, military and trade.

Because I like the states, and because I dislike Canada. People around the world are interested in American politics, whereas not even canadians are interested in Canadian politics.

So what? I wore a "come and take it" assault rifle shirt in London, though some pro EU circle jerk

I wear mine everyday here in the UK walking the dog, lots of people nod or obviously approve, had the odd shitskin scowl but they never say a word. I love wearing it although it is a cheap Chinese knock off, wish I had the real thing.

I too had to get a cheap chinese knock off. It sucks that the real ones don't ship to other countries. I'm thinking on ordering a real one and having it delivered to some family over in the US, and to have them ship it to me. It's a long and tedious process, but in the end, I think it would be worth it.

How many teeth are you missing?

Fuck you asshole, Canada is our brother. What you're saying is that you value the lives of Canadians as much as the lives of Angolan niggers. That is fucking insane.

i do that all the time, eh? you're not special faggot.

when i did it i got some dirty looks from 2 chavs in a honda.

Do you have a confederate flag in the window of your pickup truck too? I've always wondered about you geographically confused leafs whenever I end up behind you on the highway

Fuck off leaf