Interracial relationships

Hey Sup Forums what is your thoughts on interracial relationships
>Some acceptable
>Acceptable
>or
>fucking disgusting
In my opinion, they are acceptable but I wouldn't have children or date a nigger, in my opinion, most of them are ugly AF.

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w14192
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no such thing as interracial relationships, only interspecies relationships which the bible condemns and demands these animals and humans be put to death

>Acceptable

if she is hot id fuck her regardless of anything

Then you should be hanged

Why should I care? I have my preferences and others have theirs

The bible says if Man or woman were to lay with a beast they must be put to death

you should be hung for incest you inbred fuck

Sometimes, I wish that my dad didn't marry a mulatto, but I ended up looking highly white passing, so I guess it's okay. I can kind of see why my dad went for my mom, though, because she was one of those qt carmel-skinned mulattas with European facial features; kind of in the same category as Castiza women who look just white enough for me to be attracted to them, and just "exotic" enough to trigger a weird fetish. Tfw no Castiza gf

Wew, and I thought Muslims were bad

I agree, the bible condemns this as well except I'm not inbred my family came from opposite ends of the country

Islam does not condemn bestiality, a boy raping a goat is seen as a "boys will be boys" situation, if this is what you prefer than I suggest moving to Arabia, in a Christian and civilized society those who mix with animals were traditionally put to death

look how ugly that baby is.

that is God saying "stop ruining the gene pool".

I want to make happa babies

someone post the 56% edit already.

The bible is a work of fiction. How about coming up with a real reason, like why water down your DNA with shit?

Acceptable if the black isn't a nigger

Jesus Christ why do so many people care about
>Muh Race
>Don't race mix
>IF U rAcEMIx UR sCuM

I'm part of the right but shit you guys are some right wing sjws
Gib race back

Nah I don't like miscegenation either but that is too far.

Sargon?

>Acceptable if the black isn't a nigger
The problem is every black carriers the nigger gene, so you are paying nigger-roulette if you breed.

Are Iraqis white?

Black girls with white features are a weakness f mine.

If you hate the bible you support homosexuality, Talmudism, Muhammedanism, bestiality and incest
Miscegenation is a made up liberal term, there is Man and beast and the bible forbids the two to mix

It's fine. Why would anyone even care?

there's a reason black men want white women
and it isn't because white women are so damn attractive

If raised in a good neighbor hood, the black father stays, and they stay away from the black media then the kid should be fine

that chick is sexy as fuck. She looks like a dunmer for chist sake.
Also, Sup Forums looked into this guy after their wedding picture started getting spammed and this guys 1/2 jewish so who cares

what a waste of genes

that's pretty absolute: if you don't like this, you are a supporter of everything i disagree with.

>A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

>Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

>White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

>White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

>A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

there are ugly fucks in every race.

OP here
I don't but there are some guys who don't race mixing I don't know.
Me personally I would be happy if in the future still existed all races I kind like diversity

OH NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Th bible condemns all these things, you condemn the bible so you must support these things

I want whites to continue to exist.
Race mixing is a no for me.

Bean here, love my White girl, and I'm not one of those "I'm a white mexican" faggots, I'm Mestizo as shit just happen to be tall and brown haired.

The is one race, the human race mankind made in Gods image. Liberals have brainwashed us to believe certain primates are a type of human because they have learnt to emulate human speech.
Just a reminder these animals a 100 years ago literally communicated with clicks and by hooting and hollering.

You will be gased. That is all. Have a good night meme flag.

like i said the pure 1 dimensional absolutes.

i prefer Christians (the bible) to Muslims. because i really don't like Muslims.
same with incest and bestiality, its fucking disgusting.

Leave sargon

>If you hate the bible you support

Don't tell me what I support because I don't take a work of fiction literally. I think for myself. You can't.

Stop posting these people ffs.

I want the black girl in OP's pic.

No, youve accepted the liberal indoctrination our society has forced upon you, you're a sheep walking into the slaughter. Our society hates the bible, has outlawed biblical education in schools, we are a secular society where Christian ideals and beliefs are criticized constantly by our media, you've accepted this, you've been brainwashed.
Open your eyes to the truth, the bible is the answer not the state

Person*

European + Asian = Happa
European + African = Negro
European + European + European + African = Negro

My thought is that unless Black people who are mixed start at least acting like civilized human beings, then it's not ok to mix with them. Asians from what I can tell are cool to mix with. Even if they identify as Asian it's not like they are so different they feel compelled to cry about racism constantly.

Why would anyone racemix with blacks? Do you want you childrent to be normal human beings? At least doit with asians if you have white women so much.

Interracial relationships are always bad, but WMBF and AMWF are the only that seem to not produce trash

>Black people
No such thing, asking for a nigger to act civilized it's like asking a crocodile to. They act on instinct, we walk into the crocodiles pond he will eat us, we walk into the negros hood he will shoot us

Wow really made me think.

The answer is the extermination of those with inferior intellect and Canada. You get the GAS.

I unironically think Leslie Jones was the best part of the new Ghostbusters.

would probably never do it myself. people are free to do whatever they want.

Please leave

I bet you have a negro wife, why else would you be so ass blasted. The least you could have done is marry a cute animal like a dog or a cat, not a disgusting ape, but even calling it an ape would be an insult to the monkeys

I hate this country so much.

>the last right-wing cuck in Canada
>coming to cinemas 2019

Yes.

If they did though and didn't constantly make every little fucking thing about race, would you have a problem with Black people? I don't think I would. But it's still fucking ridiculous that they can be 1/5th Black and the will identify as Black. If being Black in America is so fucking debilitating and oppressive, then why the fuck do they all identify as Black?

I honestly stopped caring. Genetic engineering and custom kids are the future. Were all untermench compared to the coming transhumanist overman.

Dude he is probably 15, high school is hard. Let him smash the evil fundie system and in 6 or so years he will be back.

Unironically agree, and it's not even really a testament to how funny or entertaining she is. She was just the only person in the main cast with a memorable personality.

I remember I was talking to someone from England and I used the term mixed race, they got mad and called me a racist. Apparently it's a derogatory term, but everyone uses it here in Canada

I happened to speak to Jesus this morning, and he said "no" on Canadians.

so theoretically say I'm white, and I'm interested in a half white half asian girl.

BUT, the part of her that is white is German...what then?

Never ideal
Some pairings are better than others.

Personally I want to pound qt brown asses but only want white kids. So it's reduced to a purely recreational activity.

wait like really

I just cant stand it anymore, sadly I am too lazy to learn other language and move.
>If they did though
Sounds unrealistic.

Black people literally aren't real dumb liberal, they are animals they are a beast of the field, the bible says they will make our high ways desolate, make us few in number, destroy our cattle, steal our children! These beasts are made to be destroyed, they only know sin, their eyes are full of adultery.
No matter how civilized he may act, he will when given the chance destroy what you own, take it for himself, take your children and your wife, End your life he will destroy everything you and your ancestors have worked to create.
Look at Rhodesia, South Africa, Detroit

I've dated a few black girls.
It works at first, but goes to shit really fast.

I'm still looking for a blue eyed aryan

I would never go anywhere else, Canada is my home and it's essential the Anglos, the purest of all races fight for their homeland
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

You can't fix genes with a good upbringing.

its true, parents are more likely to be compatible donors to complete strangers in the street.
>muh race is skin deep

Good goy, the (((free market))) and (((Athesim+))) will totally get rid of those evil kikes.

Make me cuck

Yes, but why not? It makes no fucking sense to me. If you're mother is half-Black, your father is white, and most of your family is White - why would you identify as Black? I guess because you get an extra 250 points on your SATs if you do.

i made that, the nhs wouldnt date put out a message that counters the agenda

In my opinion
> fucking disgusting

Sexually, being a black woman in the west must be suffering.

>Black men don't even want you while at the same time making your entire race look bad.
>Asian men don't want you
>White men don't want you
>Arab men don't want you
>Latino men don't want you
>The least sexually desirable demographic in the west.
>The most raped demographic.
>the demographic that's most likely to group up poor.
>Most are seen as obnoxious, loud, violet and entitled.
>Black women don't even like you.
>Took the 'feminism' and 'stronk woman' pill way too hard.
>More often then not, no men to help raise the hosehold.

No wonder why so many whinny, racist, insufferable harpies. Many are probably troubled sexually frustrated virgins.

you just made me feel bad for Americans

His brain is mixed, partly human, partly animal but doesn't work properly he can't identify with his human half, mixed species are more violent then full humans because their brains are hard wired to act on instinct.
It's just nature

Those who want to have relations with other races should have their own rainbow nation, and ther est of us should have ours.

>Hey Sup Forums what is your thoughts on interracial relationships
It's none of my business who someone wants to sleep with.

What am I? A fascist? Not on these matters.

Can you give me the Quran passage in where beastiality is permitted?

This nation is called Hell

There is none, there is no passage in the Koran at all that mentions beastiality that's what I said it doesn't condemn it, it's just not mentioned at all.

isnt there some meme that black female - white male relationships are statistically the most successful out of any racial combination in america (including normal single race relationships)?
if i recall correctly the 2nd is asian female - white male then rank 3 is asian female - asian male then rank 4 is white male - white female

>what a surprise, its white women dragging us down

You think you mean Toronto

>fight for their homeland
Everyone here knows that it will never happened.

I actually wouldn't be against this. Make all the white nationalists go back to Europe. Make all other nationalists go back to their respective countries and or continent of origins.

Leave us normal alone.

wmbf relationships are fine because they are the most likely to succeed almost as if white men and black women are made for each other. The problem is shit like bmwf that end in divorce 85% of the time and then you have some retarded ass child in an unstable family enviornment leeching off the state to survive.

Truly based post.

No I think the most successful is asian male - asian female, and the most successful interracial combination white male - black female, atleast according to one study.

Do you want more black genes being passed?