ITT: Anime characters that you can beat up in a fistfight

ITT: Anime characters that you can beat up in a fistfight

It would be so satisfying to lure Asuka into a dark alley and just beat the shit out of her. Catch her in the gut when she's not expecting it and she'll go down. Then turn her over and punch her in the face a few times. Not hard enough to mess up her teeth or anything, just a few good slugs and she'd give up pretty quick. I probably would stop once she started crying, but maybe I'd give her a few kicks while I'm there too.

She'd literally will you out of existence

thats not even a thing in the anime you liar

She would die in one punch from an adult, healthy male

>he thinks he can beat a mahou shoujo

Madoka is a reality warping goddess. She reforged the entire universe on her own.

That woman will also die one punch

They're too frail

Prove me wrong

he looks really short, like a midget

Meduka can take you.

>Magical girl: 4 feet tall, 145 lbs.
>Average Sup Forumsnon: 5 feet 9, 250 lbs.

If she takes a direct punch she'll literally die

>I can punch out a lich with a body that's been modified to fight eldritch abominations!
Yes, keep telling yourself that.

In a fistfight, she can probably take on Nagisa. But thats about it

Madoka is 5 feet tall

all it takes is autism and the power of waifus

Just look at him he probably never even got into a fistfight

Magical girls are no longer human. It's impossible for a normal person to beat one. Though it you really want to, I can help. All you need to do is sign right here.

bald guys are tough and intimidating though

>implying
She can literally fly. She has a physical barrier able to survive a point blank missile or a fall from a helicopter. Your fist would shatter (and I doubt you can even throw a punch).

They're technically still human. Their human soul is in a battery and they use magic to enhance the strength and agility of their human body.

>implying I need help from faggot ass demons

It's fucking 12 episodes and you missed key plot points about being a lich and then a goddess? Try paying attention and lurking for at least two years before posting.

>250 lbs
JEEZ

>250 lbs
I hope this isn't actually true.

>Rising a hand on my once and future waifu
You better be prepared for i will beat you in a bloody pulp for that.

>he has a literal slut for a waifu
haha

whatchu gonna do about it fgt

Just because you weigh over 200 pounds doesn't mean you actually have any muscle.

Oriko tried this already. She got shot.

No need to fight, just shout really loud and she'll probably cry on the spot.

She can't even break entropy. Goddess my ass, you wanker.

i used to be 300

This guy only really wins reliably against glass cannons or little girls who can't take a single punch to the face to save their lives. For all the shit he gets for being a "Gary Stu", he consistently eats shit when fighting someone who can take as well as they dish out.

Look at this crossdressing faggot, anyone could kick this fairy's ass.

>>This guy only really wins reliably against glass cannons or little girls who can't take a single punch to the face to save their lives. For all the shit he gets for being a "Gary Stu", he consistently eats shit when fighting someone who can take as well as they dish out.

Pretty much. Sure, he can take out the worst Gary Stus with a single hit, but in order to get close enough to actually hit them, he's got to toboggan through broken glass on fire, on his *face.*

So, it balances out.

Why would you want to? Why would you even think about doing that?

Anime was a mistake. Humans were a mistake.

It's funny, his gimmick is being able to cancel out peoples special abilities, but he doesn't have any counter for physical strength. I want to see him try to fight someone who's deal is just being really, really, really stronk.

Literally all of them because they don't exist.