One Piece

This is the very first gay canon ship, right?

also, new chapter: jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/865/page/1

Other urls found in this thread:

jaiminisbox.com/reader/series/one-piece-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nami is there with her husbando now.
I wish a mutant would try and attack her husbando.

What ship? Cavendish and a horse?

This. Nami loves Sanji so much. They are cute!

>Cat Burglar steals e-tanks

I would reckon Cavendish x Cavendish. Only thing that makes sense to me.

Cabbage is as straight as they come. He's a casanova.

Y'all realize that Mont-d'Or just got knocked out, right? Y'all realize that his library-prison of exotic things is about to be freed, right?

Also anyone else notice that even if they have earplugs and don't hear the cry, every Straw Hat there just withstood Big Mom's Conqueror's Haki, right?

oh look a retard

No. He din't. He's covering his ears Everyone but fodders withstood Big Mom's haki..

You know they had earplugs on right?

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Post more Nami tits

Nothin gay bout the relations between a man an is horse.

>Y'all realize that his library-prison of exotic things is about to be freed, right?
We were not told that this would happen should he pass out.

Pudding leave her hate and resentment and leave her husband save his family! what a cute wife! SAPU!

He's not gay just eccentric

I'm sure Suleyman is peeking at Cavendish when he's showering.

why is he dreaming of nami?

First Carrot of the thread

Bege is being set up to get BTFO hard. This assassination is going far too smoothly

>Pudding fell to the ground, missed every shot, then got attacked by her own brother
>still did more this fight than Commander Smoothie

Cavendish is Not from the future where they've successfully found One Piece. She's returned to the past to help Luffy out

the launchers will hit, but the poison won't work

caesar does it again.

Keep posting!

>Cavendish is Not from the future where they've successfully found One Piece
Then what future is he from?

Yup. It's still going to work though.

But who will be the ones to stop them? Karakuri is trying to fight against 10 strong guys at once. Other brothers are after sanji and his family. I guess Smoothie will do something soon.

Robin says no

Why is Nami such a whore?

The best suggestion I've heard is that Zeus, Prometheus, and Napoleon will block the three rockets

>gay
>ship
Nigga, the only legit gays in the story were open, sex swapping perverts who were very likely having massive prison orgies. One Piece gays aren't pure.

>Wears a "SEXY" bikini top
>YOU PERVS HAD BETTER NOT BE STARING AT MY BOOBS

Popular theory is the 3 homies (Zeus, Prometheus, Napolean) are the most resistant to Big Mom's cry and can intercept the 3 rockets Bege has.

That, or Big Mom survives the 3 rockets because she's strong.

And we have to see the Tamatebako box explode at some point.

Luffy will rescue Sanji and leave, leaving Bege with a defeated Big Mom. Bege will get cocky, think he's won, and open Big Mom's Tamatebako Box, blowing himself up. Luffy will come back to defeat Big Mom later when he's stronger.

>saving his wife from abuse
>has an infant son

Literally immune to hard BTFO.
Big Mom is going down this arc retards Oda doesn't have the time to go through Reverie/Wano/Kaido/Shanks/Blackbeard/Raftel/2nd Great War/Mariejois/Romance Dusk AND go back to deal with fucking Big Mom again.

>katakuri dealing with like 50 things at once
>all the other children are just standing around not doing shit

Is this the new shitpost now? God, I hate you.

>And we have to see the Tamatebako box explode at some point.

She planned to open that to celebrate the "wedding" but everything is ruined now

Holy shit, why am I feeling so bad for her right now?

>Oi! Someone stop Bege and the others, damn it!
>Is arguably the 3rd strongest member of a Yonko's pirate crew.
Y'all joke about Katakuri being a jobber but he's out there carrying the entire Big Mom pirate crew on his back while Smoothie is doing jack shit.

worst girl, sanji deserves better

No, he doesn't

Outside of Blackbeard and Shanks, every Yonko commander is a big time jobber.

>Burgess
>Not a jobber

>"Bro, execute the hostages now"
>"I KNOW THAT!"
>"GOSH HOSTAGES, MY BROTHER THINKS HE'S HOT SHIT JUST BECAUSE HE CAN SEE THE FUTURE. YOU KNOW, EVER SINCE WE WERE KIDS-"

>That, or Big Mom survives the 3 rockets because she's strong.
It's obviously that. That way he can make Big Mom look good while still making the plan succeed.

>Implying Jesus Burgess isn't literally the biggest jobber in the series.
He's even a wrestler, but he got btfo by Sabo way too easily. He hardly put up a fight.

>Reverie/Wano/Kaido/Shanks/Blackbeard/Raftel/2nd Great War/Mariejois/Romance

>Doesn't include Elbaf

But it'd also feel like a Law vs. Doffy rehash

Actually forget that comment because I remembered that Law vs. Doffy was just a Wiper vs. Enel rehash. It'll probably happen

Being Katakuri is suffering. No wonder his bounty is so high, he LITERALLY HAS TO DO EVERYTHING. GODDAMNIT!!!!

typical females

what the fuck is this from

But on the other hand, it would feel kinda shitty if all it takes to defeat Big Mom is two Supernovas and an ex-warlord in her own territory. Even Katakuri, her commander, can take on Bege and Jinbe on his own.

and elbaf could very well be the second big mom arc.

Or she gets offscreened by blackbeard/akainu.

Lots of possibilites, along with her being defeated now. Which would be the most underwhelming in my opinion, but at this point it might actually happen.

MORE PLEASE

b-but Sanji is married!

Can we all just stop posting niggerstream scans already now that Jamini got them BTFO?

Film Gold. Enjoy the visuals and don't think about the logic.

Even more so.
Imagine the reception after saving all those giants and defeating Big Mom.
If there's any relation to Whole Cake it will be Lola/Pudding/other Big Mom kids showing up.

It's over for Mom. She's basically the fucking Moria of the Yonko.

>wearing that while being months at the sea
lmao i wonder how many times they would be raped if this was even a little but more realistic

Big Mom may just be involved in another one of those arcs, it's stupid to separate them out when we don't know enough. Sort of like how you separated Wano and Kaido, even though they're WAY more likely to be the grouped together.

Also, Oda can make any arc and introduce a ton of new characters and a villian, you really think we won't give the time of day for a Yonko?

Smoothie is going to squeeze the poison out of the launchers, calling it right now.

It was different dude. It was there only for Law to feel usefull even though Luffy did the job for him. Same goes for Wiper. Luffy was fighting for them, it was supposed to be their ennemy so Oda had to do that for them. Now, it's really to weaken her because she's too strong. I believe everyone will have to fight her so she can lose in a way similar to WB. Get weakened (squardo+sickness vs picture+deadly poison) and then fight while being heavily outnumbered; Her family willl have to attack her too.

Anyone got an archive for Jaimini?

No, it doesn't. Context is essential, user.

WITH HER LEGS

I think that on the next page Big Mom regains the life in her eyes. Putting the two parts of the picture together triggers the flashback and in real time this only takes a fraction of a second and gets her back to normal. The flashback will probably resolve some of Big Mom's inner conflict.

what?
if you want to DL Jaimini's OP releases, just go here:
jaiminisbox.com/reader/series/one-piece-2/
and click the download button for each chapter

I think Katakuri is supposed to be subtly funny.
>Sees the future but it never helps and he can't do anything.
>Dressed like a badass Guts type but is shouting "MAMA!"
>Is always on point dealing with shit while his family does nothing

>It's over for Mom. She's basically the fucking Moria of the Yonko.
This is what some people actually believe

So far, when we got flashbacks from a major antagonist, he was about to be defeated.

But Big Meme can't possibly be finished, she hasn't done anything worthy of Yonko yet.

I separated them on time, as even if Kaido is a part of Wano dealing with him and dealing with the rest of the Wano shit is going to be a significant investment. Same with BB/Raftel.

Big Mom may very well show up later or be involved somehow, but no one wants to go to fucking Elbaf which has been hyped up since fucking Vivi was in the crew and then go:
>lmao BIG MOM ROUND 2

Everything, EVERYTHING has set up for her to take such a brutal hit the fucking Marines could clean up. People keep going "it's boring/underhyped if she goes down this arc" but then can't explain why having to slap her shit later is very interesting, it's just "muh Yonko".

Or how about Reijuu? That's her trick.
Any chance of her siding with BM?

Is Gold any good? Im actually pretty hyped for it after Z.

Her getting off screened or defeated in a arc where she will be a side character wouldn't be overwhelming? I believe exactly the opposite. Her getting defeated right now would do her justice. She would get defeated even though she was still the strongest present by far. Only because of bad luck and sheaningans. If she does fall likethat even by the end of the manga we will still ask yourself "would current Luffy be able to take on Big Mom by himself?".

Seriously, they went out of their way to show that she has that ability yet it hasn't been mentioned since.

>Mom will live
>everyone will escape
>Well at least I got the Tamatebako
This is when she will swear to destroy the SHs

It's fun enough.

... She still has to wreck havoc. What the fuck is wrong with you. Her tantrum hyped for 40 chapters now din't happen yet. Her showing her might and defeat will happen in the same arc. This one.

It has the same problems with any OP movie production:
> Shitty children sideplot
> Asspull plot resolution
> Comedic moments during big fights that break the excitement / tension

Still not a masterpiece, but extremely enjoyable if you like Straw Hats in Vegas theme.

Marco's alright, but he is guaranteed to job when he next shows up

>Caesar weapon will take down a yonkou
>his bounty will rise
>underworld pirates will be after him
Is he joining isnĀ“t he?

>Big Mom flashback
Was she bullied too or what?

Maybe she will help out if/when Casears poison bombs misfire

He had already the whole underworld after him. He was working for Kaido AND Big Mom at the same time while probably selling ton of weapons. He's maybe not the strongest individually but he's clearly one of the most influential dude in the NW.

Nah he's New World Buggy

>Brother Perospero, please hurry!
>I know. Good-grief, the future-seeing man sure is busy
>Katakuri is all respectful towards his big brother
>Perospero sounds like a jelly cunt just because his younger brother has a higher rank in Mama's crew

Why is this family so shit towards eachother even when they are all together in this? Fucking hell, Perospero get your shit together

Katakuri, Mont D'Or and Galette master race, the only brothers who seem to truly care about their family

He can hide better with Bege. He can safely conduct his experiments inside him and noone outside his crew will know about it.
He'll invent/make enough shit to pay for the rent to live inside there, so Bege will put up with it.
Also, Bege's crew is one of the best to benefit from Cesar's inventions, since they have numbers and can launch surprise cannon fires from inside. He belongs there.

where the fuck is this image from any way ?

I want Bege to succeed... Then to find a new target. After a yonko that's the only next step possible.

>Jamini changed "Adios, Big Mom" to "Ciao, Big Mom"

Why though? :(
Did I read it wrong?

its not haki, just a scream

>all those jobkurifags trying to defend him

Yeah, but it's one of the more consistent rules of Devil Fruits with persistent effects.

When will we see this guy back in action?

Somebody please make a fanart of Reiju sucking the poison out of Big Mom.

Noone's hiring him for their crew after this. He could play this petty game with gangs and irrelevant countries, but not with a Yonkou. All the most influential reporters are there too, word will get around. He'll have to go back to being a regular mobster/pirate after this.