So there you have it, you perma virgins. Why don't you just ask? It's really not that hard to not rape a woman

So there you have it, you perma virgins. Why don't you just ask? It's really not that hard to not rape a woman.

"What, is it not obvious enough? Lol, are you a virgin, user?"

>that pic
Because she doesn't fucking answer.

>ask her
>she says whats ok
>don't cross the line
>she accuses you of rape anywhere
>"BELIEVE WOMEN"

>STOP sexually shaming me roastie

>it's not that hard not to rape a woman
speak for yourself, faggot

Can I put it in your butthole?

Because they don't actually say whats too far. Then some cry rape even though you did not due anything.

>ask for permission to do anything
>suddenly dick caught in a desert

because women are mentally unstable, don't know what they actually want, change their minds a few days later and call it rape

Or they decide to move the goal post after the fact and now you're a rapist.

I swear to god I've had gfs who say guys asking is a turn off and that they like men who take what they want. You honestly can't win in the modern world. I really wish becoming a fag was as easy as just deciding to fuck guys.

remember anons, just fucking ask.

A. have you ever had sex with a black guy?
B. have you ever hooked up with a stranger?
C. have ever had a dick in your ass?

if she answers yes to any of those, dates over. Just get up and walk away from her.

Yeah right ...
>Be on party
>Cute girl
>First ask her for permission to talk
>Second ask her what contact level is ok
>Third see how her vagina turns into the Sahara

>ask to hook up
>she says yes
>we fuck
>5 years later
>[knock knock]
>POLICE OPEN UP!
>arrested for rape
>labeled sex offender for the rest of my life

truth, I learned pretty quickly that asking permission to kiss and or taking small steps like hand on thigh dried the pussy up immediately. Asking a girl to do anything is just absurd.
How many guys have had a girl say after the fact that "you should have just taken it" or "don't ask, just grab me by the throat and demand what you want?"

This is the most common. Chad at my school got hit with a false rape claim from some chick he fucked. He easily proved it was bullshit but the most fucked up part is a lot of these bitter bitches still spread rumors and treated him like he was a rapist. It's like they didn't care if he was guilty or not, they just wanted to ruin him. That's why I laugh when white knights come here calling us bitter, we aren't the ones destroying innocent peoples lives for fun but bitches sure are.

How can an user be this right? There should be limits.

This. No woman would find it attractive if you ask for permission for everything that is normal for a social encounter.

So time to have them fill out consent forms and have a lawyer on retainer so when I go out for a quick anonymous fuck I don't get fucked later.

>women love being asked what will get them wet
Pretty confused who's the virgin here desu.

>Start off your relationship with a woman by sheepishly asking her what you are and aren't allowed to do so that she doesn't ruin your life

Just about the worst advice I've ever heard.

>Having sex before marriage
It's like you all WANT to go to Hell

You need to read her non-verbal cues.

Otherwise its rape.

The thing is with experience it is not that hard to see if they find you at least passable but now there is this virtue signaling meta-level where even talking can fuck you up 5 years into the future. It is just exhausting.

>Otherwise its rape.
Then it's fine. Raping a woman isn't the problem. The problem is if she doesn't find you attractive.

What if I read them wrong.

this a thousand times.

Rape.

>Ask her
Nothing is less sexy than that. This shit was written by broads who have NEVER seen a penis in real life.

Because if you ask, it ruins the mood. So you're either confident and a rapist or hesitant and a permavirgin.

>trusting what a womyn says

>Ask her
>She says it’s fine
>Day later she’s calling rape on #metoo
>Lose job because some thot regretted the encounter

This is the absolute truth. More men need to understand this.

Then it’s rape. Even if she says it’s fine, it’s rape. Because #metoo.

I actually share this feel.

>implying consent means anything in a world where women can change their minds the next day.

>Louis CK asks if he can jerk off in front of some chicks.
>They giggle, say: "O.K." AND give him the thumbs up.
>Years later they can cost him millions, if not ruin his career for it.
Yeah, fuck you, whore.

>le gays must be so lucky to not have to put up with thots!

Homos are way, way fucking worse than women.

Constantly asking for permission to continue sounds terrible.

Right until she calls your supervisor and gives them a sob story about being raped. Then you’re out of work, and unable to get a new job.

But if you're attractive she wouldn't do this. She'll just wait impatiently until you come rape her again.

Oh shit.

Yep, this is completely correct.

The problem with this current wave of "RAPE CULTURE" bullshit, is that generally speaking, women want you to act like a bit of a dick. But only if the fancy you.

If they're into then it's really fucking hot.

If they don't then you're a creep and a rapist, and an example of toxic masculinity.

Can I touch your ear
Can I kiss your neck
Can I hold your hand
Can I touch your boob
Can I touch your nipple
Can I lick your nipple
Can I talk dirty to you
Can I touch your butt
Can I touch your butt with two hands
>TLDR: a list a phrases that will make her pussy dry up like a desert

Tell that to Aziz.

All women want to be raped

>attractive

This.
It's how rape fantasies work.
You see a fantasy is something you're always in control of, so women have setup society to satisfy their rape fantasies. For instance, they can attract men who want to take control, but at the same time they can punish any man they want if he ends up doing something she doesn't want him to do.

...so I wouldn't bother kowtowing to their demands and being soft and gentle, and getting written permission before fucking, as you will NEVER GET LAID.

Just try to be as attractive as you can, and these supposed rules will not really apply to you.

>asks
>they tell you, you act on it
>you get #MeToo'd because they claim they were "coerced" after sex
>Go from six digit job to gas station cashier

>Asks
>Gets #MeToo'd because not attractive to them

>looks at
>Gets #MeToo'd

>Works at a place where her boyfriend Chad works
>Her boyfriend isn't paying enough attention to her
>You get #MeToo'd for telling her he didn't work that day

Gee, it's almost as if.... And I know it sounds wierd... Women will use the perception that they are weak and timid to bring the full force of the state down upon people they don't like?

>Why don't you just ask?
ask who?? an insane bitch that would tell you insane shit, expecting you to understand all of that insane shit and then somehow act accordingly??

any sane person would stay the fuck as far as possible from psychotic attentionwhoring bitches who literally out of their fucking mind and want YOU to follow their political narrative verbatim

shiiet.. bitches are insane.

is thi shist suppose to work as that episone from American Horror stories where those cuckolded fags had to chant something like "I'm scum I will do everything to destroy men and serve women" or some shit like that??

fuck.. women are playing a really dangerous game which will most definatelly end up in gender clensing compaigns in the future.. and i mean women are gonna burn on the stakes as if it 1679

This desu

This guy knows whats up

>implying this method of escalating consent isn't a way to force a yes out of someone like a used car salesman
Ironically because women are used cars. But more to the point in a few years this method will also be considered rape.

>hey can we hold hands?

Yeah but I wouldn't have the drive to please women. Even now I know if a bitch was hot enough I'd spout the opposite of what I'm saying if it meant i could fuck her. I'm weak as shit.

When women ask me why I think men are better than women my first response is always--

"Because we're legally obligated to be."

I have an ex who was massively into rape fantasies.

At one point, whilst fucking, she was writhing around screaming NO NO GET OFF ME NO.

At which point, I immediately fucking did, because wtaf.

She then turned around and said "why did you stop"?

From that point on I just did all sorts of shit to her until I realised her actual "no" was just being weird and limp.

Women. Srlsly.

And there's also the #meToo bullshit. So now you got women out there actually trying to get themselves raped or just lie and say that they did, JUST TO FIT IN WITH THEIR FRIENDS OR BE APART OF SOME VICTIMHOOD CLUB.

kind of like how a fetus goes from "OMG we're pregnant" to "muh cluster of cells" depending on her whim at that moment

You know da way my brotha

>"you should have just taken it"
Or "a man takes what he wants"

We are in hell. We're just trying to make our life here better.

>asking women for anything
>expecting them to know what they really want without changing their mind 15 seconds later

I was in Miami once on this double date type thing and me and this chick walked down to swim in the ocean to get away from the other couple. We had this awesome heart to heart talk while swimming and after I was just like "yo, can I kiss you?". She literally laughed in my face for 20 seconds and goes "umm why don't you just do it?" Never felt so beta in my life and never asked a girl that question again. Still got some tonsil hockey in though

This.

I had s girl refuse sex with me becsuse I asked if she wanted it. Told me that she wanted me to just go for it.

Yeah thats a good way to be accused of rape

>women want men to risk a decade of jail time just to be with them
Gee, why all the women hate? :^)

underrated
I'm stealing that one.

Yeah I've done something similar. Was quite young tho, so can look back and laugh at it. Taught me to just go for it.

Usually it works out. I've mis-read the situation only once thusfar, fortunately. And I blame being fucking drunk, so my "vibes" radar was a bit off...

I'm dead serious, 90% of women aren't worth the time, money or stress. Social media has caused their egos to skyrocket. They all have a princess complex. They want to make the rules within a relationship. They feel as if they can control you through access to their holes. Not to mention the idea of getting married to the average woman is sickening. Not only are risking divorce (alimony, child support/custody). But you're also expected to settle down with a woman who did nothing but hook up with guys throughout her 20's. If women weren't hot they'd literally have no value to me what so ever.

"Ew, why are you asking like that? Way to ruin the mood."

The idea is that you learn the signs. If you're not too autistic, you could do something like that.

We need a blockchain based app to prove beyond a doubt that a woman agreed to have sex, so if she feels guilty the next day she can't claim she was raped.

This is a billion dollar idea user - go for it.

Pic related - my phone says you wanted it, slut.

>you learn the signs
Through trial and error, right? That could be a problem.

This is what men are up against.

Yeah women will lie and change the story later out of spite. They know they do this but they wouldn't have it any other way because it gives them power leverage. Women know they are physically inferior and as such use their privilege to keep themselves in power. The trick is to stay away from dangerous women.

Few women will actually articulate what they want exactly.
They're either embarrassed, don't know, don't want you to ask permission for everything, what they want TODAY is different than what they usually want, don't know their options, are afraid that YOU don't want what they want, they actually want a relationship and don't want to say it but it's still on their mind, or they haven't decided if they want this yet but they will tomorrow.

Usually best idea was read the cues, go for it and she'll stop you if she doesn't want it. Now you could end up in jail for rape EVEN IF she wanted it.

death squads

I have had a girl tell me this. Been the nice guy in the past and it never works. Granted she was very slutty but she was able to be honest where other girls feel this deep down but won't admit it.
I really feel for any guy who has been accused of misconduct or statuatory or rape in the past because they prob can't put up with those games, if a girl even implies to slow down it prob brings everything to a halt. This whole thing is convincing me that hookup culture is just cancerous in general

>ask her
>she "withdraws consent" three years later
>your career is ruined and you go to jail
>>lmao just ask her

not even trial and error. If you're good at reading people then you're golden. One time I was extremely drunk and saw this chick eye fucking me all night at this bar and giving off those slut eyes and playing with her hair and what not. When bar close came I walked right up to her, grabbed her and we made out for like 30 seconds and then walked away. The whole thing was hilarious I didn't even get her number.

>So how do you feel about getting drunk and letting me fist you with a Hulk glove while you are passed out?

That will certainly go over well.

>It's basically her call when it's too far
>Very subtle cues to stop
>She can tell people you raped her at a moment's notice, even months/years after
>Court skewed far in her favor
>Verbally asking for consent makes the pussy dryer than the mojave
"Why are you so scared?"

>asks woman who is literally right there for sexual relationship

>"OMG RAPE CULTURE"

>life ruined for asking what is ok.

>more attractive man asks same thing

>"OMG LOVE!"

Its the same as the race trap, the sex trap is a damned if you do damned if you dont.

It is like how the "people of colour" like to complain they do not get enough representation within "white" cultural productions like movies, but also complain that representing them through "white" culture is appropriation.

Well when the risk is jailtime or losing your job, people arent really going to want to go through that trial and error process

Worlds ugliest trannys in GIF form?

Exactly. This is how the slippery marxists think.

Who is being effected by the #metoo stuff:
>actors
>comedians
>news anchors
>beta neets who give off a rapey vibe

Who isnt being affected
>me
>anyone else who knows how to talk to women without sounding like a rapist
I say bring it on, suck it virgins

I think we need to stop finding wahmen and start lookin elsewhere ya know?

A safe first step is eating her out; makes you look like less of a dick in her eyes

*affected

>>suddenly dick caught in a desert
Unless she's fat, in which case your dick gets caught in a a dessert.

PETA pls, go back whence you came from.

Yeah. It's actually eye-opening hearing that.

Geez... It's almost like... they're unstable and neurotic, using their apparent weakness to ruin people's lives?

I am surprised that a hundred thousand people actually liked that. Is she famous?