So you're saying

So you're saying...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cm6qA9osygY&
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
bestgore.com/documentary/australia-documentary-expose-vip-pedophile-ring-england/
youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54
youtube.com/watch?v=UwkZ81zMkVA
youtube.com/watch?v=9-Ft91k-2ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She got Kermit up in her ass

I'm not really a fan of JP but this interview done by Inter-sectional Communist 4 News was fucking glorious.The battleaxe feminist roastie Kathy Newman was flustered asf and couldn't even respond at one point. Have newfound respect for Peterson. Still not giving him my shekels to tell me to clean my room tho...

>SO YOUR SAYINNG

youtube.com/watch?v=Cm6qA9osygY&

"gotcha"

sooooooo

OI M8, SO U IS SAYAN WE LOBSTERS?

This was basically the crux of her counter-argument.

>Jordan "Dragonslayer" Peterson makes a highly articulated counterpoint
>Knows he did
>She returns "So you're saying" [[[Generic femmunist shit-speak and context-flipping]]]
>No that's not what i said and you know it
>Continues battering her intellectually.

Not even 10,000 hours of china, Africa and ghetto LiveLeak videos are this brutal.

People have to be waking up to the insanity of the left at this point, she made a fucking fool out of herself on TV.

WE WAZ LOBSTERS AND SHET

>SO YOU'RE SAYING WOMEN ARE BASICALLY LOBSTERS?

this is peak peterson

That bit was brilliant, i saw it coming off a mile away - i even shouted aloud "don't - don't go there, it's so stupud"

And she did it, she just fell back on her one and only argumentative method and made herself look like a fucking buffoon.

Which is sad really, Channel 4 obviously told her she's not allowed to agree with this man and has to fight him on every corner, but she ... she just couldn't... she's arguing the sky is purple here and everyone can see it isn't and there's Jordan, just sitting there calmly going "no i'm pretty sure it's blue, i can walk you through the insurmountable evidence as to the fact if you'd like"

>So what you're saying is anyone who thinks the sky isn't blue is evil and should be sent to a death camp? I see, right.

Still not as charismatic as Christopher Hitchens

Well guess I'm buying a $2000 signed rug now.

This is the standard way to introduce a strawman.

so youre saying all women are idiots?

I burst out laughing see that picture. I'm watching it now and she said it the exact moment I read the words.

So your saying you hate minorities?

>strawman
>man
DID YOU JUST ASSUME ITS GENDER?

So you're saying the gender pay gap isn't unfair?

Just watched it, he thoroughly destroyed her, she didn't have a chance. I'd like to think she is still sat in the shower crying.

>SO YOU'RE SAYING
"No"
>SO YOU'RE SAYING
"No"

Over and over

So what you're saying is you DON'T like blacked videos? Isn't that a bit racist?

this is uncut video? She really is interrupting him like that non-stop?

Have you ever argued with a feminist? This is pretty much their MO.

he is an hero

yes the entire interview was 6 minutes long.

>saying

I missed that one, would you be so kind to link.
>all of it is fine

KEK

leaked Jeffrey Epstein's Pedophile Black Book
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf

bestgore.com/documentary/australia-documentary-expose-vip-pedophile-ring-england/

So you're saying women should be rounded up and gassed? Is that what you're saying? You want to gas all women? Seriously, is that what you're saying?

first time seeing her, so i don't know what she's like...
but i definitely got the feeling Peterson was turning her into a housewife.

i aint clickin that shit niggaa

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54
Full interview.

Pour yourself a drink, sit back and enjoy the slaughter.

>imagine megyn kelly was a bong and got completely marxed in college and you have kathy newman

Thank you famalam, next round is on you. I'll watch it after fake news awards (if they happen).

Nope, just lobsters

absolutely >detestable

>So basically at the end of the day you are a Nazi?

you could flick to any moment in the video and you have an 88% chance of her saying "so you're saying..."

IS TH- LMAO, IS THIS A EPIC NEW MAYMAY ???
OH MY GOD MY LELS XDDDDDD
PLESE SEND THIS TO REDDIT

>anti-meming

Yeah sure, i guess you can suck dick all day technically.

She never should have gone full retard

Motherfucking tube wrongthink police is removing likes
The mysogists are taking the voice and career of this womyn away REEEE
The vid has 300k views look at the views for the rest of the vids!
They are robbing Cathy of her Trending!!!

God that kike has like 7 pounds of whore paint on to hide the fucking cavernous wrinkles on her post-wall roastie face.

you can literally smell her orgasm at 22.09
how ill femi-nazis ever recover

Checked and kekked

youtube.com/watch?v=UwkZ81zMkVA

>God that kike has like 7 pounds of whore paint on

Correct.

This bitch made a complete buffoon of herself. What the fuck is wrong with Bongs?

I love the part where she admits that she was wrong and then starts trying to reeee harder again.

At least they put this sort of thing on TV so that those of us who keep ordinary company can see how utterly insane a faction of loudmouths are. She is completely incapable of logical thought.

The most damaging aspect of this video is that Peterson is treating her like a fellow human being to talk while she's treating him like an enemy to be beaten.

That underlying interaction alone is what contributes to her awful appearance at this interview.

But it's probably not simply her fault, it's the people behind the camera making sure she treats him like that or it's back to interning with coffee orders.

>so you're saying
>no
the whole interview summed up

I think she knows full well how hard she got wrecked.

There's a good chance it's not strictly her fault, but her producers telling her straight 'you have to oppose this man, his opinions go against (((the narrative))).

Not the first time . Didnt she get caughtout pretending to be chucked out of a mosque or some shit . The pakis didn't bat a fucking eyelid about her but she gotall flustered .
Ornpretended to be chased in there by gangs of Nazis. Some purile fantasy of hers

>but its probably not simply her fault
nobody has a gun to her head forcing her to be a retard and strawman simply arguments

>But it's probably not simply her fault, it's the people behind the camera making sure she treats him like that or it's back to interning with coffee orders.

This.

As the two of them managed to hash out in the background of the overall interview, it's a tough fucking world in the corporate environment and you've gotta do what you gotta do to advance.

Including selling your soul to (((the devil))) and arguing from a position you know makes no sense at all. So little sense in fact even with what must be quite a high intellect she has, she can't defend it.

>Ornpretended

.... Brett Keane?

HOL UP SO YOU BE SAYIN

youtube.com/watch?v=9-Ft91k-2ik

(Also, she argues just like Destiny)

>Yeah, um, give me uhhhhhhhhhh......

Kek

Phone posting . "N" is too close to the space bar . Plus I'm all comfy revelling in her misery

it's either loud strawman arguments or finding another job that doesn't pay as well and involves shittier work

this stuff is almost mindless

What region is Mr. P's accent from anyway? I think this might be the first time I've listened to him speak.

>hold, on give me a minute to run your sound logic through my feminist bullshit filter and twist your words to make you seem evil to my leftist audience

kek

What a poor interviewer or a shitty idealogue. She doesnt listen to what is said and only responds in a way to villainize.

Interviewer: Do you love kids?
Peterson: yes they are our future.
Interviewer:so your saying that you are sexually attracted to children?

Wherever kermit the frog comes from.

You should watch his maps of meaning and personality lectures, they're fucking fascinating - understanding how memetic religions evolved and why.

If you made that, you should kill yourself, you unfunny fuck. Canadian """"comedy"""" at its best.

go get your eyes opened and watch again yellow nigger