Holy fucking shit Sup Forums. What the fuck are you guys doing...

Holy fucking shit Sup Forums. What the fuck are you guys doing? Are you fuckers seriously letting anime becoming this kind of cancer?

Fucking do something about it before its too late please I beg you.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/wDDxs8nszMjSGK_HVcDhSQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been trying to do something for the past few weeks but getting the 70's anime feelings is too difficult now.
We sunk into a deep ocean created by our ever unsated lust for new content and are stuck in a bad position.
What we need now is a new lord and savior to free our mind and go back to what our first purpose was.

I've been warning you fucks about ironic weebs for years now. No one listened. You asked for this.

Do what? Make west somehow artistically non-bankrupt and able to provide quality entertainment media?

I thoughts that normalfags didn't care for anime other than the mainstream shit like SAO, AoT, OPM, etc...

Stop watching anime youtubers.
Stop reading anime "reviews".
Stop making threads about these people.
Stop giving them attention and money.

Why do normalfags ruin everything I love?

If anime youtubers "ruined" anime for you, then you're just as bad as them.

It's too late. I watch old anime now and ignore airing trash. Sometimes I participate in an airing show if its artistically worthwhile, like Ping Pong, Rakugo, and so on.

The root of this problem is Americans and white people. They must be stopped.

Nobody here did shit. Youtubers have always been shunned and reported on sight in Sup Forums.

Why do you always shill this guy?
desuarchive.org/_/search/image/wDDxs8nszMjSGK_HVcDhSQ/

Im not but the fact that this guy exist and get this much views fucking pain me. I want you to save me from this pain, Sup Forums. I don't want to lose another hobby to normalfags again.

These people even talk about fucking loli now? What the fuck is happening.

>A bunch of C and D list Youtubers shit out a whole lot of anime related vids
>somehow this is Sup Forums's fault and "we should have stopped it"

Nigger what? stop caring about what people on other sites are doing and just talk about the shows you want to talk about on Sup Forums, like we have been doing for the last 14 fucking years

What hobby did you lose because of views on youtube?

It wouldn't be a fucking problem if Sup Forums wasn't so mainstream and filled with outsiders.
Be it a fucking ironic weeb retard of a muh gourmet anime refined taste, this place is filled with normalfags who get opinions from those kinds of youtubers and shit up the board 24/7 by shilling bad shit and shitting on good shit.

Normies have been doing stupid cringey shit since the 90s this is nothing new.

Legit who cares? Anime is 99% trash, so of course it will attract trash humans. That's why we are on Sup Forums right now as well.

Look at that viewerbase; those people than participate in the "community". They begin to or already do outnumber any original userbase, and as such begin to think their own opinions are valid. Crossposting isn't even called out on Sup Forums anymore, especially in regards to Sup Forums, because the board is so huge that the overlap with Sup Forums makes them believe they fit in.

Not because of youtube views in general but goddamn did video games culture turn to fucking trash.

We all know the real reason OP made this thread.

>dude all anime is trash haha I only love it ironically

You are literally the same as that e-celeb fag.

This

Sup Forums hates anime tho

How about we blame the real responsible? MAL

Im literally shitting my pants here and you guys think im shitposting/trolling.

I never said that I like it ironically though. I can just admit that it's bad and me therefore having shittaste in media, so what?

That picture is true... but it doesn't end there

>originalfags leave
>newfags are left alone
>they ruin the hobby and eventually leave
>the niche is empty again
>originalfags return & rebuild (Sup Forums is here)

Sup Forums is far better today than it was 1 year ago

Learn japanese and join the patrician community then?
But of course you'd rather sperg out and complain here

Sure you are.

I don't know that guy but judging by his views I suppose he's getting more popular than digibro, which is always welcome. I prefer shit like this than pseudo intellectual anime videos from a narcisist.

The moment you created this thread, you're one of them.

You can do your part by reporting the daily 'tropes' threads and other such numale language.

>dab

Wow epic lol im 12 btw

>caring about what people in the west do with anime

As long as it doesnt reach the sauce across the ocean, who cares?

Kill yourself

>numale
You Fuck off first cancer

vidya used to be great, now it attention whore trash

>actually thinking anime and vidya are comparable
Retard

found the numale

Not Sup Forums related, fuck off, retard.

Stop watching retards on Youtube.

They will go away if they don't get views.

They ruined everything. They ruined Sup Forums, then Sup Forums, then Sup Forums, and you are next Sup Forums

I blame 9gag, reddit, funnyjunk. It's like Plato and the cave.

We are the world of ideas. The other sites are shadows, and shadows of the shadow, and shadows of the shadow of the shadow.

Ironic weeb here, AMA

Whatever is happening on Sup Forums is what the real world will look like in 2-3 years.

Fuck off with your youtube channel.

>crunchyRoll
>netflix
>hollywood 3DPD addaptation

We already lost

>I blame 9gag, reddit, funnyjunk
user, Sup Forums and even Sup Forums were ruined long before those were relevant.

Stop posting e-celebs, this isn't Sup Forums.

Chances are anime will go the same way. All it needs is its own call of duty and it will be fully normiecore

There are different levels of ruined. The ruined you are thinking about is probably miles better than the ruined I am thinking about.

Somebody post the waifu rolling board, I can't find it for shit atm

I blame reddit spacing.

>As long as it doesnt reach the sauce across the ocean
Once crowdfunding is financing anime, it will. Look at the retards in LWA threads: they'd all gladly fund their anime. Once they do, they get to dictate what gets and doesn't get made, and anime will pander to the West.

>tfw you're always on the cutting edge of the meme culture

>t. numale

You already tried that.

>normie
Fuck off.

It's Microsoft Word spacing though. It doesn't count as full spacing unless you do spacing twice.

Whoever I get is best girl.

I don't trust what you say.

Ironic weebs are just the LOLSORANDUMMMXDXDDESUDESUDESU kids who ran around cons in the 90s and spammed DESU here ten years ago who grew up.

Literally nothing wrong with being a ironic meme as long as you unironically like anime.

Why am I not surprised that it's Sup Forumstard refugees giving these people attention?

So it begins

roll

And Sup Forums as always play the ignore game or maybe you guys are already normalfags ironic weebs and im just wasting my time.

Start the autists summoning

Let me get my waifu

>e-celeb garbage
Kill yourself retard.

>normiecore
You would know.

Sup Forums was a mistake

Wow, it's true.

Honestly yeah

Still Gas the niggers and kikes before them but white people are third
White pigs fuck off

that's it
anime jihad now

I'm only one man, and there's only so many people I can kill. Theres way more important people for me to murder than some ironic weeb raking in youtube bux from the newest generation of children.

You guys are acting like Sup Forumsermin.
>abloobloo someone is enjoying something, I'm being victimized by it

Kyoko X Madoka

We're not your army.
And what do you want us to do anyway?
Share your master plan.

>hurrdurr we should let more normalfags in on this so they can ruin it just like literally everything they ruined

HYAAAA

>Sup Forums - Anime & Manga
Kill yourself retard.

All i want in life if for people to not ruin the one thing i love Sup Forums.
Is that too much to ask?

And why is it happening so fast all of a sudden?
So fat LITERAL special educated autist sat next to me on the buss the other day and started watching madoka.
Without a care in the world like it was normal to do.
Where the fuck is Chad and Staisy when you need them`?

Holy fucking reddit

Hiroyuki should delete all boards and create new boards from zero, making them more specific.

So you would have one board for each anime genre, one board for each videogame genre, one board for each political position, one board for each historical age, etc.

Exactly. This board is overrun. Look at the e-celeb tier drama regarding Herkz and Daiz in the nyaa threads. Such drama used to be strictly about fansubbing, but now crossposters latch on and make it about e-celebs.

Initial Dubs.

Fuck off.