Shingeki no Kyojin

Why do titan have boobs?
And why is she blonde in titan form? Does that mean original Ymir was blonde too and all the female type serum gives you blonde hair no matter what's your natural color?

BRAYH a best.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Seconded. Best taste

What other anime do you watch while waiting for next SNK episode/chapter?

I could feel the romance when he was telling her not to touch the ocean because it might be poisonous truly they are meant to be

I'm sure if you reread the manga you'll notice the subtle hints of a close relationship between the two. I'm so glad, user. You make me glad.

When will we see the Wallians again? I hope Eren is in that last panel and gives Marley a Grim Reminder.

Hongo OUT

This moment made me feel.

Better call Saul.

i rewatched it over 10 times
true kino

I'm so confused by what's going on in the manga now.

I lost track after the flashback with Grishna when the kids got to the basement. Anybody willing to redpill me? I've only been loosely keeping track, admittedly.

nazis and jews and titans

Natsume Yuujinchou

They got to the basement? When the hell is this series going to end?

Reiner and Ymir are lovers. Remember this.

Bad news m8. Ymir died a virgin.

He is trying to bait YHfags.

Reiner is so handsome.

this is the last arc, it's not like *boom* basement and series ends

AM is love.

It's stupid how the titan shifters aka high ranking Marley soldiers are still made to wear the jew armband. Makes no sense.

Soon. Isayama even says he wants to end it as soons as possible.

how much of the grisha flashback did you get, I'll fill you in

Were*

Dead people can't be in love.

Because they are still just lapdogs to them, which they get rid of after 13 years.

We were introduced to Zeke and how fucked up his origin was, and that's where I kind of lost track. Grisha was about to get killed but got rescued by some undercover guy

I want the manlet to pat my head and tell me Im smelly

I want Erwin to choke me and ruthlessly pound me

3dpd out

Endgame right here brothers

Is that a boy or a girl?

titans don't necessarily look exactly like their vessels, glad you noticed that

That's because they are sub human disposable tools.

People in the walls aren't humans but dormant titans and are literally jews in the rest of the world, BRA country is also hated by the rest of the world because they have titans so they want either the coordinate or the oil on the main island to wage war

reread it, it's just 3-4 chapters user, explaining so much shit without manga panels will be useless and confusing

But the jew armband actually served a practical purpose - being able to quickly identify random jews on the street.

Shifters must be celebrities.

This.

someone post the guy who was wearing the jew band in the wrong arm and following reiner/kids.

well offcourse, Reiss said in that arc that it depends on the serum, what I mean is there is only one type of female serum, which is blonde

They literally consider them cannon fodder, the military even consider titans obsolete

They are still just trash to Marleys.

>celebrites
Even Marleys enemies thinks they're monsters

I'm sure she dominated some literal who boy in training camp.

Today is a celebration of Erwin's beautiful stump.

She probably got raped by the Security Bureau before they shipped her off to Titan Island

>boy
girl. Although Hisu is not a who.

Seeing Erwin's stump fills me with mixed feelings. I am sad that he is hurt but it still makes him extremely handsome and beautiful in my eyes. I would like to kiss his stump repeatedly.

>implying she didn't service some old men when she got caught stealing food
>implying she didn't slept with Keith shadis to make sure hisu made it in top 10
>implying marley didn't rape her while she was captive
>implying she was raped before she was sent to paradis

He looks royal and majestic here. Even though he has to do things with one hand these days, I still adore and worship him. He is still so competent and deserves all the hugs, my darling Aryan superstar.

BRZ are fags, and Marleys won't touch an eldian. She was pure at the time she died.

Apparently YH fucked every night according to the smartpass.

Ymir a dead ugly shit.

When he loses his arm and first acquires his stump, although I am very panicked and sad, it is also quite arousing and exciting to see his determined face. He is beautiful and handsome. I would even kiss his sweaty cheeks.

user please, the face says it that she was raped endlessly, probably eldian foot soldiers not the warriors
she knew she was gonna die but she never had this expression before, you know it happened

It is the most beautiful stump in the land.

thank god they gave armin the serum

That looks like someone starved, since there was no point in giving her food. Maybe she also just heard about shifter cancer for the first time and only now she realized she could have spend the few years she had fucking her waifu all day.

cute

This stump deserves many hugs and kisses.

Now Armin and Annie can finally be lovers.

Are the smartpass stories canon, by the way?

STUMP LOVE.

Is Mrs Smith on a sugar rush right now?

armins collossus titan looks pretty cool

Ymir is ugly.

So this manga just basically turned into Claymore without the cool monsters.

Written by Kodansha and apparently approved by Isayama. They also released some stories with the special editons of volume 20 and 21 I think

nice

No, though they are slightly more canon than spoof, chuugakkou or the chibi shorts.

Those shitty spin off aren't canon.

except the island is not for experiments, it's a treasure and basically the whole world hates their kind while in claymore nobodies cares about a small island
but claymore was way better, i liked how the writer didn't change the whole tone of the story

The undercover guy is revealed to be Owl (real name Eren Krueger), the Eldian spy who was pretending to be a Marleyan soldier and who sent information in secret to the Eldian Restorationists. He also was secretly an inheritor of one of the nine Titans, the "Attack" titan, and so he asked Grisha to transform into a titan and eat him so that Grisha could inherit the Attack titan's powers.
So Grisha ate him and inherited the Attack titan powers, and then was found by Keith outside of wall Maria.

After it goes back to the current timeline with Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Hange, etc. where they inform Historia (who's now queen) and the other higher-ups about Grisha's secrets. If you remember, the previous King Reiss decided to erase all of the island people's memories, so Historia decides to "return all of the memories he took from the people" and have an announcement telling everyone about all the secrets:
-that the titans are in fact Eldian humans
-that everyone on the island is an Eldian, a "subject of Ymir"
-that King Reiss built the 3 walls and erased everyone's memories
-that humans exist outside of the walls overseas, ruled by the people called Marleyans
-that Eldians were and still are persecuted by Marleyans, and that the Colossal Titan, Armored titan, and Beast titan were sent by them to go wipe out all the Eldians

She probably is just ovulating.

Yes but with ww1 technology outside of the wall island

this is better than the manga recently

Are there any translations of the smartpass stories around?

>already knew what was coming, being a mangafag
>this moment was still fucking awesome

Is this season only 12 episodes?

Neither are the smartpass stories

you missed quite a lot of information

Quite. Stories were released with vol 21 and 22, and they're reviewed by Isayama. You can consider all information released by smartpass canon.

Some are translated, like BR's and YH's interviews for example.

I just read the one with Ymir and Annie talking about eren

Ok, so I must've missed the return to the present. So was t here a timeskip involved? Because Reiner's got a goatee suddenly.

For some reason I thought it was still all a flashback until I saw Reiner

What are your thoughts on Historia's legs? Would you do dirty things?

thats to make him more clearly evil

It's the best possible scenario but there's no signs he'll get money hat'd into a sequel is there?

4 years

>Is this season only 12 episodes?
yes

What chapter is this page from?

>Kodansha and KDDI operate the Shingeki no Kyojin smartpass app. In an interview with Kodansha’s Hiroshi Yoshimura, Executive Director of Digital Business at Kodansha, Yoshimura confirmed that Isayama supervises the smartpass content.

I don't know why Grisha, who isn't royalty and can't even use his titans power fully, was able to beat the Founding Titan

3 years after the ocean scene

Were those stories translated? I have the tank of vol 21 but they weren't included there, at least not in my language.

I wish there translations for YH's dreamstories, the Mikasa/Historia rain story and some other story with Ymir and Jean.

Good to know YH cuddling was canon then

*were

Ymir and Jean? Whoa what, my two favorite Shingeki's, I didn't know they had one