Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai

Hey guys sorry for not being able to translate the latest chapter. I'm really sick right now so I'll translate this one together with the new one coming out next week

Get better soon, you're doing god's work

Thanks user

Meningitis sucks ass

Get well soon, user.

Hoping the raws come out exactly next Friday, though it'll probably be a day or two after it comes out like with the recent chapter raws.

Thank you for the kind words user. Ive been puking my guts out but it's getting better

I was planning on releasing by next wednesday at latest. So if the raws/korean scans aren't out then I'll release translations anyways

But thats contingent on whether or not im still sick

Wednesday would be cool for chapter 23, what with chapter 24 coming out soon after as well during the weekend.

That would sound like a good time to release then. I might release early if I do get it before that but until then I'd assume Wednesday.

Cheers user. Hopefully we're shitposter free for just a little while longer.

He kinda looks like he's chocked at seeing their daughter eating that.

>No wait, that was mine...

meant shocked.

He shares the same worries as his wife!

Meant for

We can only hope for a future like this

I haven't seen Used Goods man in a while too

Is that so? I haven't been on these threads for a while, they were perfectly comfy before he came along.

Also isn't this series quite popular in japan? Who knew a manga starring a middle-aged widow would have a dedicated following over there?

It oversold and had to reprint because they didn't expect it to be that popular most likely because it's unconventional, comfy, and appeals to all age groups

I know it's incredibly popular (by manga standards) in Korea as well. I wouldn't be surprised to see an anime sometime down the road when we have enough chapters

>That feel when everything goes right and you're truly content with something

Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks as always user.

God damn how short is Yakumo? Or is Yamato just that talk?

Might be a bit hard for Yamato to stick his dick and impregnate Yakumo in this case

She makes up for it in other areas user

400k in sales and counting.

Volume 1 extras give their official heights.

>400k sales
wow

>400k and counting
Sweet fucking christ
If ReLife can get an anime and live action with its far shittier numbers then this can too

I missed the last thread because I was traveling what did I miss?

get well koreabro

Thanks for the well wishes friend

Nothing really happened aside from someone dumping Korean scans of the latest chapter. I haven't been able to get to them because I'm sick

are they on nyaa?

The raws are mainly korean scans.

>400k in sales

I'm happy.

>400k for a used goods whore who still wants her ex's cock

Japan showing shit taste again. Yakumo doesn't love Yamato. Childhood friend is clearly shown to win and Yakumo is just a mother figure.

kindly kill yourself

It was only a matter of time before he was summoned