Little Witch Academia

The adorableness of these two is potent to the point where they could cure cancer and replace it with diabetes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rt4AmH35png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I WANT TO CUM IN SUCYCUMFAG

These are either Diana's sisters or cousins

Do you think they bully her?

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE SUCY!

Cute! Not the OR, but still really nice.

>croix cubes show up again for some reason

I read that as croixs pubes for some reason. i really need some sleep.

H&B should go with Akko to Diana's house just so they fight these two bitches

Look at the colors on aunts and cousins hairs

this confirms Dianas hair is green

>Twins
Shame they're gonna be bitches

Wow, looks like shit already. At least (third) best boy makes an appearance.

From all the PV screens for episodes, they describe the first 10 minutes of the episode

Best witches.

Is Croix some distant relative of Cavendish family or LWA world just filled with smug dykes?

>I'm bigger Chariot

fat

BABY BUMP

Et tu, Croix?

LITTLE SALES ACADEMIA

HAHAHHAHA

>MUH NETFLIX

When was this translated?

>Zelda and Hilda Spellman

Fuck you I like it.

The worst part about this (as far as it can become worse than this cliché-fest) is that we'll get Diana's-sister/cousin-fags with even more terrible taste in bitchy women.

>Akkofags
Inmature, childish, enjoy adventure. Probably have chuuni fantasies. Most likely losers in life or winners that are tired of all the pressure put on them and want an outlet for their emotions.

>Sucyfags
Edgelords. Future arsonists. Virgins, most likely, or banged some crazy chick at school with some luck. Will die young.

>Lottefags
Very insecure so they aim for pretty much nothing. OR well rounded guys who can recognize a good and grateful wife as it is. Probably enjoy reading and watching the paint dry. Not the soul of the party.

>Dianafags
Either guys who want to be dominated and marry into money, or alpha guys that want to dominate a rich bitch. Good taste and class, know how to handle themselves in society. But they are obnoxious snobs either way.

>Hannahfags
Enjoy life as it is and they dont question anything. Mean. Probably would die if they didnt have any friends. Watch TV and laugh at famous people.

>Barbarafags
Bullied in school, but now they are better and want to climb the social ladder. Closet geeks, probably have anime pics on their phone they never show to anyone. They follow the flow because dont want to feel rejected.

>Chariotfags
Kids. Akkos. Guys with taste on fine booty. They fell in love with a teacher some time ago and can forget her.

>Croixfags
Lesbian women. Evil scientists.

>Woodwardfags
??????pope

>Amandafags
True free spirits, delinquents, guys on the street...

Who am i kidding, they are nerds with desire for a tomboy in their lives, or guys that get off on watching girls doing ballet.

>Constanzefags
Shut in autists. They dont really want a woman, just a working buddy. Could live their entire lives alone without a care.

>Fatfags
Disgusting.

You forgot Jasminkafags

t. shoehornfag

Shit pasta, stop posting it

Will Diana act like a stuck up bitch as usual or will she accept Akko's help??

It's not up to her

Constanzefags got it good

why did they ditch Avery?

H&B dont have time for her from all that fucking

She got real friends

>Akko? Please, I go by Kagari now. I've no use for childish nicknames anymore.

Who? I thought there were only two bullies

>tiny Diana
>all that yay
>teen Diana
> >:-(
We're in for some feels.

GEE I WONDER

The third one is now just a background character.

>Akko literally drugs Diana and kipnaps her at the end of the episode

WHAT THE FUCK AKKO

I want to see some pure hate and anger from Diana.

The only thing I'm gonna feel is anger cause they're going with the worst cliché-ridden bullshit they can find. Everything about this episode looks terrible.

>Akko conspires with Constanze and Sucy to force Diana to be happy again by strapping her to a machine and injecting her with lethal amounts of Yay
youtube.com/watch?v=rt4AmH35png

can we talk about diana's dead mom?

Let the dead rest

Oppai!

She may have taken a metaphorical bullet for Ursula, and for that she's a hero.

Boris and elise turned avery from 3rd rate bully to a nice girl who laughs and smiles for non-bully reasons

I hope Diana blames her death on Chariot!

Nah

If anything Avery turned Mary and Elise into passive agresive bullies, the type that act nice but talk shit behind your back

sexually

those two with their legs wrapped and locked around each of diana's legs with the aunt taking her from behind while muffling her with a hand she already used on her below

>I'll blame this non-medical entertainer for my mother's death

so

what exactly does she have dislike for chariot before that

she's clearly not doing hidden yays if she spends too much time reading

Im sure Shiny Rod has some healing powers.

She was on a timer to find the cure before she died. Now its too late.

Why is Diana crying?

must have been nice to spend some of that timer practicing summoning a useful unicorn for the festival and the other for a broom race, and even some for andrew's little party

good job, being pretentious and passive aggressive at a party was more important than healing you are mom

What did her mom say to her in that second image to make her this way?

I will have to respectfully disagree with you my friend. Also, vanilla lewds of avery when?

Andrew looks like he's gonna ask, "Wanna ride"

I just to be a Dianafag, but now I'm coo coo for Constanze.

Go back to last episode midget.

Go sneak into a wizard school study buddy

I don't think my dick can handle a whole family of Dianas.

>my mom died
>so I became chronically pissed at everything

She didn't become pissed at everyone, she just lost her yay.

What cliffhanger will episode 19 end on?

>her mom's name is literally 'Magic'

>wants the grand triskelion to revive her

IT'S MUM

AND HER WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN GEARED TOWARDS FOLLOWING HER FAMILY AND NOW THAT CUNT HAS TAKEN OVER AND TOLD HER THAT HER WHOLE LIFE WAS MEANINGLESS

>her mom's name is literally 'Magic'
i think i would die laughing if this was true

>inb4 Diana becomes evil to learn how to bring back the dead

Would be if someone put their imagines on rule34

why would someone put "their" asami imais on rule34? she's a 3d

I do want to marry into money. How did you know?

Reminder that there is a SW/LWA crossover fanfic.

Diana's mum dying completely and Diana running out the door.

Jasminkafags are bros who enjoy comfy fuck you

I NEED THE GRAND TRISKELION TO REVIVE MAGIC

As a Dianafag I should be excited, but I'm more afraid that Trigger will fuck it up.

Buttholes.

me too ;_; and i wanted to feel something emotionally amazing from this

The preview pics and plot description already made my hype go down considerably

It's a guarantee that they'll fuck up.

>Having any faith in Trigger after how disappointing LWA TV is turning out to be

I won't be surprised if they do, and I won't care since I'm a conniefag

>not having faith in Trigger after episode 17 and 18

are French

Dieu bénisse

you guys are all me being a samefag samefagging my preemptive disappointment, stop posting pretending not to be me, mes

Episode 17 was mediocre. I don't get the Ep 17 dickriding. 18 was good, but you're glossing over how many of the episodes have been disappointing to downright bad.

Those were whacky fillers, Triggers speciality. But they suck balls with story /when stuff actually happens.

I don't get the 18 dick riding
The only enjoyable part seemed up to the mech segment

Ep17 did a lot of things right. Developed Andrew in a small but meaningful way, finally gave us a great Amanda set piece, also showed Akko maturing and taking her quest serriously (she wanted to stay behind and wait for Ursula rather than go straight with Amanda to Appleton). Suit Amanda was great and I can't hate on it.

Having any faith in LWA writing after pic related.

i was trying on dress shoes yesterday and the guy asked me if i needed a shoehorn. All i could think of was shoehorn user and these fucking threads

Having three episodes dedicated to Diana in a row is a fuck up already in my book.