The jew cries out in pain as it strikes you

The US Senate just established a new law titled "Justice for Uncompensated Survivors Today" that obliges the USA government to force countries that signed Terezin Declaration to give property back to the Jews.

>This bill directs the Department of State, with respect to covered countries, to annually include within either the relevant Annual Country Report on Human Rights, the International Religious Freedom Report, or other appropriate report an assessment of the nature and extent of national laws or enforceable policies regarding the identification, return, or restitution of wrongfully seized or transferred Holocaust era assets and compliance with the goals of the Terezin Declaration on Holocaust Era Assets and Related Issues, including:

>the return to the rightful owner of wrongfully seized or transferred property, including religious or communal property, or the provision of comparable substitute property or the payment of equitable compensation to the rightful owner;

the use of the Washington Conference Principles on Nazi-Confiscated Art and the Terezin Declaration in settling claims involving publicly and privately held movable property;

>the restitution of heirless property to assist needy Holocaust survivors; and progress on the resolution of claims for U.S. citizen Holocaust survivors and family members.

>"Covered countries" means signatories to the Terezin Declaration that are determined by the Special Envoy for Holocaust Issues to be countries of particular concern with respect to such restitution.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447

timesofisrael.com/senate-passes-bill-to-help-holocaust-survivors-obtain-restitution/

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720
reuters.com/article/us-israel-migrants/israel-offers-to-pay-african-migrants-to-leave-threatens-jail-idUSKBN1ES0UY
twitter.com/daniellefartos/status/953775861878095874
youtube.com/watch?v=NW3R-5APNrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chinks got just as genocided but never pull this shit with the Japs, why are the Krauts being treated so unfairly?

Fuck it. Give all of Germany to Israel. Israel knows how to defend its borders.

I'm sure this will be some 6988D underwater checkers if trump signs it.

I knew that that stream was just a diversion

>The US Senate just established a new law titled "Justice for Uncompensated Survivors Today" that obliges the USA government to force countries that signed Terezin Declaration to give property back to the Jews.

Based

>the JUST act
Fucking hell.

Good luck getting switzerland to give back all that nazi gold.

This. They are trying to hide something, which is also why there are so many slide threads.

Bump for kike gassing

If it's not obvious that the US government is a tool for the Jews, it is now.

God forbid people get property back that was stolen.

Does anyone have a link to that bill where theyre trying to get it to be illegal for companies to cut ties with israel? I might have it somewhere if you guys cant find it

Germany has to break free from american shackels. The State of Germany is due to the American Influence.

Kek

>God forbid people get property back that was stolen.
(((Stolen)))

Reminder the holocaust was invented in the 1970s

stop talking bad about jews, you nazi cuck. what are you gonna do about it? yeah, that's right: nothing. jews are our only real allies in the middle east. deal with it. i hope you nazis get thrown in FEMA camps one day. i will laugh so hard at you cucks when it happens.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720 Found it

Check this out faggots worth the read (((Israel Anti-Boycott Act))) It doesnt get any clearer than this

Congrats Schlomo, hope you enjoy the resurgent antisemitism

Anyone notice how they can get this shit done fast. What a waste of taxpayer money

>implying Germany isn’t a refugee magnet to keep the hajjis out of Israeli territory

The Chinks actually do pull this stuff, Japan just ignores them outright.

They also know how to suck the forsaking off children

>Survivors
It's been 73 years.

Interesting

Disgusting

Jewish babies are going to have zyklon shoved in their nose by people from all over the world

yet they get away with it and if krauts tried the same thing they would be nuked

because the asian equivalent of the jews (philipinos) don't have the verbal iq's to subvert an entire civilization due to their warm-weather, low-protein jungle asian genetics

Oh son of a bitch

It has become so easy now to make people antisemitic. You are either shooting yourselves because of greed or someone is playing the Ferdinand Ultimatum tactic.

their definition of "survivor" is basically anyjude who lived during the 40's anywhere in the world

Muh Holocost. moar Shekels, Yippee...

Fucking parasites

No matter whether this is based on lies or truth, it shows that jews believe themselves to be entitled to 99% of all property in every country in the world.
Doesn't that mean they are a threat to humanity as a whole.

>JUST act
underrated

You are to blame, anglo

the plot is to get Trump to veto so they can call him an anti-semite

written by a jewish reader of the forward:
>It's a surge of Muslims, who hate Jews, whom Jews have done everything in their power to bring into Europe. They figure that the goyim fighting against one another is better for their interests, since they will eventually settle down and mix into an indifferent caramel-colored mob of idiot consumers who pose no threat to Eretz Israel. If any one particular country becomes untenable for low level Jews to live in, that's certainly no problem, the term "rootless cosmopolitan" didn't come about by chance.
>It's remarkable how such an intelligent people as Jews can be so stupid. Post-World War II was a dream world of white Europeans serving Jewish interests. More than a hundred billion to Israel in foreign and military aid and trade concessions, Holocaust museums popping up on the taxpayer dime, movies about the Holocaust, profitable careers in law, entertainment, and finance...and they had to push the Hart-Celler Act. Hispanics are far more anti-Jewish than white Europeans, Muslims much more so than them.
>Europeans and Jews could have achieved wonders, but the PNAC boys had to push Bush into invading Iraq, liberal Jews had to push for open borders to overwhelm prosperous white countries, had to push "white privilege" and other Neo-Marxist nonsense to humiliate and degrade whites. Why? Was there really some likelihood of a mass pogrom in America in 1964, particularly without this subversive activity? It's really a shame, to destroy the few beacons of light in a world of darkness like this. It will eventually cut off funding to Israel, endanger Jews, and destroy the prosperity which Jews have latched on to in these countries, with nowhere to flee. Is it the messianic instinct, a nihilistic craving for this world to end?

YES YES
Give europe and the US and australia to Israel
Ohhh yesss, give them everything
yessss UUUGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
wow, that was good
going to masturbate to killing all white men and blacks raping white women now
after that i need to go perform my rabbanical duties

>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720 Found it
wow. how blatant can they get?

no. it's pretty clear he is in it. he made all of this fuss about the Stream. Trump has been proven that he is a puppet too

> Justice for Uncompensated Survivors Today
> literally J.U.S.T

JUST

Didn't you hear? Holocaust trauma can be inherited, so all of the survivors' descendants will be entitled to compensation

>why is anti-semitism increasing?
>it must be a mental illness
>it must be white people

Tell the Jews to pay reparations to Russia, then we'll talk about the holocaust

I want off this ride

>ooooh, he's so edgy
you know that's never gonna happen. jewish birth rates are at 3.13 now. stay mad, bitter nazi little cuck. haha

Accurate.
Also, they believe themselves to be all powerful and untouchable.
The reality is that they are pushing too far and far too quickly.
It is already crumbling in places and they'll be smashed down with luck.

Good. The jew never understands that going against God has severe consequences

There are still going to be holocaust survivors in a 100 years, isn't there?

No, that's because they passed this act

>JUST
Crazy thought, but do you think some Congressmen browse Sup Forums on a regular basis and unironically want the U.S. to collapse so it can be rebuilt?

FUCK THAT! OUR BLOOD OUR SOIL!

DON'T LOOK AT THIS GOYIM

Shit like this is EXACTLY why WWII happened.

Meanwhile, Netanyahu tells African immigrants they will be paid to leave Israel by March or go to jail.
>“We have expelled about 20,000 and now the mission is to get the rest out,” Netanyahu said.
reuters.com/article/us-israel-migrants/israel-offers-to-pay-african-migrants-to-leave-threatens-jail-idUSKBN1ES0UY

Haven't you heard goyim? the trauma of the holocaust is passed on through generations. OY VEY MY GRANDCHILDREN KNOW THE SUFFERING OF THE GAS CHAMBERS

They do, they've been inflating the death toll at Nanking for many years now. But unlike the number of jews in europe, nobody can really say how many chinks died because there are so many of them.

>jews now use their politcal influence over Amerimutts to openly get what they want

it's time for the rest of the world to not get bosses around by D.C

I hope Europe passes a reparation bill for USA and USSR for crime against humanity during destruction of Germany

>when the holocaust never happened but you want it to happen again.

you don't even care about africans yourself, you nazi cuck. besides, your "alternative news sources" are nasty lies.

He even cancelled it too.
Go back.

who is this old lady?

>the restitution of heirless property to assist needy Holocaust survivors
Say what?

The problem is that normal people have been conditioned not to be able to listen to anything showing the jew connection with illegal immigrant invasion in europe.
Even if you show them "3,000 rabbis sign document to increase third world immigration in europe", they will still refute it and say you are a racist tin foil hat conspiracy freak, and then phone the police.
So showing that israel is deporting as many darkies won't show them much, if they have no contrast.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFDAISEFJIAEJFIAWEJFIAJWEFIAWJEFIAWJEFIJAWEIFJAWEIFJAWEIFJAWIEFJAIFJIAEJFAWEIFAJEIFJAEIFJAIEFJAIEFJAIEFJEAIFJAEIFJAEIFJAIEFJAIEFJAEIFJAIEFJAIEJF

This needs a collective "No"
Just have to say no from now on no matter what the bullshit they throw

hahaha capcha: plenty manure ahahahahaahaha

I'm not a nazi, but I find it ironic that those preaching diversity, multiculturalism and tolerance are the least tolerant of all
hint: you may not want to call everyone a nazi, it alienates people and shuts down effective discourse.

>EU flag
:::: Opinion disregarded ::::

You know it. I'd wager we've got four-six closet NatSoc/Paleolibertarian Republicans in the seat, definitely not any more than that.

was directed at:sorry about that

twitter.com/daniellefartos/status/953775861878095874

Wait so my family can demand gibs from Germany?

need one like this with that old host's chalk board memba dat

IRISH PEOPLE WANT THEIR LAND BACK FROM THE PROTESTANTS.

>fake flag
divide and conquer kike detected

The snakes want their land back from St. Patrick, the roman from wales.

nice image

Pay up filthy goyim

"Baldwin was born and grew up in Madison, Wisconsin, the daughter of Pamela (née Green) and Joseph Edward Baldwin. She was raised by her mother and her maternal grandparents.[1][2] Her maternal grandfather, biochemist David E. Green, was Jewish "

>why are the Krauts being treated so unfairly
Oh fuck Iunno prolly cause they went full fash and kicked the jews out. The jews hate Germany probably more than any other western country.

>I'm not a nazi
you will be
if not by our hand then the left's but you will be

Fuck off Jews, those gibs are mine alone and maybe Jamal´s

Starting the redpilling of normies with the JQ is a horrible strategy. The JQ should be one of THE LAST redpills in the process. Something more along the lines of "huh sure are a lot of immigrants here". Then once you get them agreeing with you ON THAT part then introduce "hey I wonder (((who))) is putting all of these immigrants here".

Hahaha

Bitched.com

How about no.

A couple undoubtedly do
Or the memes are really converging beyond anyone's ability to control

I was going to say the same thing. Calling yourself a nazi is cringey though. I prefer NatSoc, but honestly I would probably use a farther right economic system than Mein boy. I think fascism is good though

so why are they trying to exterminate all ethnic Europeans for the actions of krauts?

Nice, lol.

I think Trump is going to let it pass. He is on their side.

Why are Europeans wanting it?

youtube.com/watch?v=NW3R-5APNrs

Grandpa's fingerbox?

you know it's true