Do you see Greek people as European and Greece as a part of Europe, Sup Forums?

Do you see Greek people as European and Greece as a part of Europe, Sup Forums?

like i would consider a retarded cousin a part of my family, still a relation, just not human

Greeks are white. Get over it

I'm Turk and i don't think Greeks are our rapebabies. Sure we raped them but didn't cum inside. They would be more human. I think Greeks are mostly Armenian.

A Greek woman could bear me a strong son idk if that's what you're asking

They're generally speaking not the Greeks of old, too much mixing with steppe peoples. Philhellenes like Lord Byron were quite disappointed to discover that.

Nice meme flag, turkroach shitskin.

T. Green eyed greek

>Philhellenes like Lord Byron were quite disappointed to discover that.
I'm going to need a source on that (I've read his complete works and correspondence fwiw).
AFAIK he was dismayed at their malaise and lack of will to fight when he arrived in Greece, he immediately fell in love with his Greek page and remarked on his (Western) beauty.

By the way i'm Turkish. I descend from those who conquered your meme empire and forced you to pay jizya for centuries.

Calm down brothers shouldnt fight.

>country is geographically located in Europe
>"Do you see Greek people as European"
Come on man

>brothers
If a Greek is my brother then it means my mother is a whore. Because greeks are sons of whores.

nobody gives a shit, fucking shill

Wat

Something tells me that isn't actually a Greek man.

No it could mean your father payed some jizzya on his own.

Get over it roach nigger, you're a pathetic obsessed mongol

He is. He's also a communist.

Its a greek citizen but an ethnic Roma gypsy

Yes. Their history and inventions are enough proof. Not everyone has to be a blonde Swede. Plus that brunnette/tan look on their women is ultra good

I lived in Athens for 10 months, and I really love Greek people in general. Everyone in Greece has a little bit of Plato and Socrates in them and is very clever (and great at bullshitting) as a result. Greek women are the cutest creatures that I have ever come across on this planet hands down.

drake?

memes and cherrypicked images aside, ironically greeks are darker than turks on average

that's because Greeks are barely Greek. They're just hellenized Pelasgians, Syrians, Armenians and Anatolians.

no