Found this on jewbook, but still hilarious and could be a great source of memes

Found this on jewbook, but still hilarious and could be a great source of memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvHHs54hUwE
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_X-32
csglobe.com/15-mind-blowing-technologies-invented-by-the-nazis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Aliens returning to save their people from the terrifying white savages (colourized)

This comic isn't far from the truth the the Jews have hidden for thousands of years. The first Egyptian(black) kings used the Prymids to travel across Earth and even into space. The Mayans even wrote it down. You can find these abandoned space ships across Earth and even on Mars.

One thing that continues to baffle me about blacks is this enormous focus on their skin colour... and then they go on to complain about racism.

you can't have it both ways. If you're constantly hammering on this thing that sets you apart from others, and claim it's great, others will see that and do the same. It's not possible to become "colour blind" when people constantly demand their own safe spaces and hold themselves up as racially superior.

DAS RITE

I'd make a joke about American education here but they write themselves at this point

Blacks are so insecure it's hilarious

>implying "kangz" aren't the reason they don't visit

Why would Finns be worshiping blacks? They worship Ukko (and pretend to be Lutherans to blend in with the humans).

eh i just now came to the realisation that i don't know how far these pyramids reach into the ground
any information on that? keep me posted

>logic
>niggers
That's not how it works.

Is that Dobson?

> MFW Ayyys are the minority race shat on by the superior Aryan Aliens so they pick on their Earth-bound descendants

Plot twist: The aliens have a Smurf-like language, except every utterance of Smurf is replaced with nigger.

I fucked up his hands lol

This is so utterly pathetic and they completely fail to see why. Apparently niggers were kings and queens that whites defeated and subjugated... despite us being apparently inferior. So they need aliens (who are also apparently inferior because they bow to blacks) to come rescue them from the inferior whites. Also kings were kings by right of conquest. Nobody gave a crown to some chump street begger.

No look, there is even Mayan evidence of a black man flying a space machine. The pilot is cleary not Native American, but African(full lips black nose). The pyramids are even built like space ships.

Area 51 was one if those ancient Martian kings crash landing on Earth. The government called them aliens because they look like black illegal Mexicans. Turns out they were Egyptians.

Add in a Jewish nose to them

Jew nose for the aliens? thats a good idea

Their constant obsession with being the king is telling of their parasitic attitude. None of these comics are about actually being better people, they just want social status and titles.

>they just want social status and titles.
Also borne out in rap music

mm, really activates the almonds.

Niggers were created by genetic engineering to be gold mining slaves.
They were brought to Africa, Brasil and Australia simply to work in the gold mines.
not kings, just slaves.

>The schizophrenic user has logged in

>he tries the door one last time as if the act of climbing through the window has somehow magically unlocked it since he checked it last

Literal mad man here boys

Have any more?

Did these spaze sheeps have wooden bumpers?

what was he even trying to do?

I love how electricity turns them white.
Is this the cure for niggerdom?

He probably thought the warnings were a trick and that's where the wypipo hide the African Kangz gold

Thousands of miles

steal LIVE copper wires

Steal copper wires most likely

>Us niggers aren't satisfied with Egypt anymore
>We want the galaxies now
I'm genuinely curious what's preventing every other race from wiping us out.

Steal copper.

That white one was the one that tried to build that friggin tower!

They are listening to their masters. They were told what to think and know it gets them gibs. They also branched out and made up silly things for us to laugh at from a safe distance. The closer you live to them and the more power they gain for their masters makes it a lot less funny. They have the zealously of a religion and the savagery to kill for it. They are a ticking time bomb.

steal copper for scrap

is this a psyop or something?

yes you most of this right and can be proven conclusively except the part about black kings of course we all know this is we wuzzing. Niggers can't even balance their checkbook today, it is bizzarrely hilarious they actually believe a nigger could have built the pyramids, you can't name a single black architect today let alone 1000's of years ago there was a global Aryan empire the decedents of Atlantis
youtube.com/watch?v=uvHHs54hUwE

if you want the conclusive proof it is here
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Aliens clearly took the "WE WUZ" memes a bit too seriously.

i just noticed the nigger in white behind him is curbstomping some nigger slut

jesus he must be strong af, she looks at least 70kg and he swings her like a fetus

>Even ayys want to be BLACKED.
>WE WUZ SPACE KANGZ
Seriously though, what did they mean by this? Why are they implying the ayys have been searching for the negros?
It’s the wypipo who’ve been putting in the work trying to find the ayys. Ungrateful bastards.

I literally believe this.

why is this plane like this

Boeing made a plane that was happy af
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_X-32

They were created as an IQ test for whites. If we can be logical enough to kill every last one we get ayy tech and demon magic.

I'm starting to see niggers as the evil characters in the story of the Earth.

lmao this shit gets more delusional by the week

Little editing there

You should.
it's true.
I try not to drop too many truth bombs about slavery.
It is much older than 400 years.

>Seriously though, what did they mean by this?

it's a psyop.

implying that that everything will be switched.

Good. It's true. The annunaki engineered them from snippets of their own DNA mixed with native species (probably chimpanzees and gorillas). It's why they are so incredibly well-specialized to hot direct sunlight and manual labor but can't really think well enough to form meaningful societies or plan for the future without outside help.

we have searched oceans of realities to find you, my lords

>that Wikipedia image
looks like my dog jumping after a tennis ball

now thats a nice one

Wishful thinking of a whole new kind. MFW

Then what are actual humans? Who made us and why? Or are we just organic?

Ah natural selection, so beautiful

Imagine the psychological basis for feeling the need to make something like this. That artist actually believes this. It would be sad if it wasn't so funny.

>what is the M1 Sniperscope
>what is the Gloster Meteor
>ok
>what is the Sikorsky R-4
>flying wing =/= stealth
>liquid-fuel unguided ballistic missiles having literally anything in common with solid-fuel detachable boosters, but yes Nazi scientists did help both US and USSR space programs, and yes the V-2 was the first
>ok
>Wasserfall never left trials
>ok
>von Braun was a cool dude but Goddard was objectively the father of U.S. rocket development. von Braun also never "lead" NASA or the Apollo program.
I'm 80% convinced this was written by some kind of false-flagger. Almost all German technolgical advancements of the war either involved no innovation at all, were developed simultaneously with Allied systems, or were ultimately useless.
Should have invested more money in replacing the horse-drawn carts with trucks desu

There is absolutely nothing wrong with slavery and it's normal and natural.

I would never have nigger slaves in my house, though; holy shit the smell and the noise...

Good questions. Maybe we ALL descend from niggers, but have since branched out genetically and many of us have arrived in a better place genetically while those who remained in Africa had neither reason nor ability to evolve out of being mud hutters.

But it's clear that there's no missing link because of an instantaneous event creating african humanoids. Maybe the various proto-human races were each bred by different Alien visitors.

kek

they just feel rejected because everyone hates them and calls them monkeys. So they made that thing to feel better.

>involved no innovation at all

That's a special kind of ignorant

After the blacks revolted and killed every Frenchman on Haiti, they ALL gave themselves titles like "General"

Their behavior is so unique and beautiful. I see doctors, lawyers, astronauts, and the next leaders. We need to introduce our daughters to these men and teach our sons to feel shame and be more like them. Diversity is our strength. Amerikkka, please have the courage to vote for democrats in 2018.

Yeah, all speculation. But it is interesting. I can spend a whole day listening Sitchens and Jordan Maxwell

If they weren't niggers everyone wouldn't reject them. OH WELL

you can't honestly think building something like the Tiger II or the Mp44 involved some kind of innovation, since it's entirely an application of existing technologies, just scaled up or down.

A God called Enki created the white man. Administrators, priests, scribes, warriors, farmers.

Some of the Anunna hated us, sure. They thought of us as little more than food. That Enki, though, he loved his creation and thought we deserved the secrets of civilization.

Why does that one officer have a riding crop? Is he going to engage in some BDSM punishment of this unterfuhrer if the Bell doesn't fly? Geez, people are retarded.
Cool painting though, I just hate how everyone turns random NSDAP members into comic book supervillians

That's the plane's scramjet engine intake, I believe. scramjets need a lot of air to work.

He just came back from the Jew races at Auschwitz. Every officer rides a Jew to the finish line, and the ones who collapse from exhaustion are shot.
It was terrible, goy.

That's right
Did you also know the Sphinx's nose isn't missing due to supposed vandalism or age. Ancient, NUBIAN Egyptians developed the first space shuttle in its nostrils and flew to explore different galaxies and planets only populated by Africans who's societies and technology were far more advanced than ours; even by today's standards.

The Jew races

Aliens are closer to white people than niggers. So this comic must have been made by a filthy negro and his sick fantasy.

uh jewgle or wiki

Even using Jewgle to search Nazi Innovations you'll learn of dozens of projects that were ahead of their time and had the allies not defeated Germany when they did it would soon have become impossible to do so.

csglobe.com/15-mind-blowing-technologies-invented-by-the-nazis/

One article for you, you can find more without my help.

It was a uniform effect symbolizing authority and yes, punishment.

Not necessarily strong Rabbi, just high as a kite, look at his eyes in the beginning of the webm. He's not sober.

>Jew races

Why would they draw in the kind of white person that would do the same thing the aliens are doing.

Muslims have destroyed a lot of Zoroastrian history.

True.

venezuela

is it comfy

Completely agree. Cool pic, also.

>literal clickbait
there is absolutely 0% chance of Germany ever beating the Soviet-American war machines, especially with American nukes on the scene. Spamming jet fighters and cruise missiles wouldn't have made any difference.
The only winning moves for Germany would have been to avoid fighting at least one of the soon-to-be-superpowers, if not both. But that would require Hitler to abide by at least one treaty in his entire life, but he literally could not stop backstabbing the people who tried to help him.

neat

Should say "monkey goy"

Niggers are like women, they do not exactly know what they want or think but do a great deal of ooking and eeking anyway