Hi im a immigrant living in a "no-go zone" in Sweden. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rte7DjIQFyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which shithole do you prefer:
the one you left?
or the one you created?

Woooooooo blacky bringing the bants.

No such thing, also I had consensual sex with your sister.

The one i created is pretty guud

>Fucked your (insert family member)
Sounding like a true blatte my friend.

How would you define the divide which can exist in Sweden between immigrants and their families who live in "no-go zones" versus other people ?

What would be the percentage of people living there who hate ethnic Swedes ? The percentage of people who distrust ethnic Swedes ?

KIKES ARE TRYING TO GET GIBS, THIS IS WHY THERE ARE SO MUCH SLIDE THREADS!!!!!

prove you're an immigrant with timestamp

Which one? If we live in the same you must fight me

Note the word consensual

Honestly, there isnt much animosity towards Swedes, Those who dislike Swedes generally think of them as "weak". Nothing racist, Where i live there are many Swedes and there is not ethnic tension.

Want a pic of my hairy arm? :P

You tell me your address and ill send my cousins.

Fucking can be consensual Sven.

Ok, cool. What the fuck is with happening with grenade attacks btw ? Even in France we don't have that

>Tell me your address and I'll send my cousins
He doesn't want to have tea with your wife Muhammed

How militant are those No-Go communities becoming?

Kek

Havent heard of a grenade attack where i live but in other parts of Sweden like Malmö they are fairly common. Its mostly used by Yugoslavians like Serbs or Bosnians(they import them from their homeland).

I dont have a wife yet :P

Bring it on faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=Rte7DjIQFyg

Which zone is it?

Not really "millitant", some car fires and sometimes shooting(immigrant vs immigrant).

Lol, Araby. I swear however named that part of the city must've been Nostradamus 2.0

Not gonna tell exactly but its in Göteborg.

Blatte

sometimes I think are there any ethnic swedes in this board? every poster with a swedish flag who claims ethnic swede later turns out to be an immigrant in sweden

there was even a swedish nationalist from sweden who said he was born in iran kek

>Its mostly used by Yugoslavians like Serbs or Bosnians(they import them from their homeland).
This is true but Sup Forums refuses to believe it since Balks are supposed to be the good guys. Let's instead blame the Syrian refugees and claim they smuggled hand grenades and military weaponry through all of Europe while they were trying to get in. Nevermind that the weapons are all of Balkan origin.

Iranians are probably one of the "best" immigrants in Sweden. They wont fit in however because they are shitskins lol.

Personally i haven't seen any syrians commit a crime. Most of the crimes commited are by Yugoslavs and Assyrians.

Criminals here love the west!