Seikaisuru Kado

Homo end confirmed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdlNLKTKU0c
weibo.com/1455403931/F0om9CiYM?refer_flag=1001030103_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What gives?

It's the cover of this month's Otomedia. Apparently there's an interview with the director in it that sounds pretty damn homo, too.

Oh wow. I thought it was fanart. They are not even subtle at this point. Poor Hanamori getting NTR'd like that.

Fujo magazine illustrations mean nothing.

zaShunina is too inhuman for it to go all the way, though. Even Tsukai's VA said that human values and emotions don't apply to him.

>It's an abstract kind of homo

Gets me every time

Well then but we have the:
>It changes you as well, because before this, you had no idea you could feel something towards one of these creatures.
Part too. Sounds pretty damn homo.

>16 hours until next episode
Maybe I should go to sleep early tonight...

True, but even the Nips are talking about how Shindo is turning into a full-fledged missionary for Space Jesus.

On the other hand, that mouse comparison isn't too flattering. Shindo might be his favourite mouse, but he's still a mouse.

Huh? What's this from?

So... yandere zaShunina who wants to protect his favorite pet?

I agree it isn't, but I think I was to stress the difference between their species and not of zaShunina's opinion. You can see he really listens to Shindo's opinion, asks for his advice many times in the series.

Check this:

*I think it was

Fic writers, get on this.

Fic writers haven't even got on the detachable limbs part yet. Geez, this is slow.

It'd be funny if it was his own hand

What?
The skin tone and the pose obviously suggests these are Shindo's and alien's hands.

I watch it for Science Nene

Nah, perspective means it's a third person off the page. Probably meant as a stand-in for the reader of the magazine.

Really? It's his right hand, nothing suggests otherwise. Are we really going to have this discussion again?

No need to take is so seriously, I'm just saying that i'd be funny. Also, if it's Shindou's hand, that's a weird angle.

Dropped at episode 5. Did they deal with the Wam heat problem?
Is the big reveal that they are ayyy gametes?

Unless Shindou has mastered the art of detaching his own arms, yes, we are.

Yeah, sorry, it's only because we had this discussion in 2 threads already, so I got a little defensive. It's no big deal anyway.

As I said before it's not hard to raise your right hand a little forward to the middle of your chest. As I said before also, when the argument appeared for the first time I've tried this exact pose with my roommate and I don't understand why you keep insisting this is impossible.

There's more than one person who thinks the angle is really awkward, you aren't arguing with only one person here.

So what?

Only five episodes are out, so obviously not.

Fujos aren't pulling their weight here. Where are the doujins? Where are the fics?

>I agree it isn't, but I think I was to stress the difference between their species and not of zaShunina's opinion.
Clearly, but there's also a running theme of the sheer difference between the two species (the dog and the king from ep1, mouse - human). It actually shows zaShunina in a very good light that he's so attentive toward comparatively "lesser" creatures.

Otomedia is a fujo magazine? But I've seen popular series like SnK appear in it. Why would they want to associate themselves with fujos?

Anyone willing to translate/summarize the interviews?

Why are fujos so easily baited?

Why wouldn't they? Any kind of publicity is good publicity.

SnK is pretty familiar with homo baiting if you ask. And it actually has a canon homo pair in it too.

Dunno, user, handholding is quite on the verge of baiting.

It's a 1-cour series and an anime original too, you can't expect too much from that.

Mononoke was popular and it was under the same circumstances.

Nah, Free and YoI were once one cour original too. It's just not to the taste of most fujo

Maybe when it'll end with canon homo. Some people don't watch ongoings on principle. But yeah, that's pretty weird.

They hate CGI

This is the real tragedy.

Well, sure but Free was by KyoAni and YoI had a great VA cast, so people had reasons to expect much from them. Meanwhile SK is CG-animated and by the infamous Toei. I can't really blame the nip fujos for not hyping this up.

>zaShunina generally doesn't see humans as individuals.
>If you have watched hundreds of mice, a mouse that reacts differently to what you are used to becomes special. It changes you as well, because before this, you had no idea you could feel something towards one of these creatures.
Wew, I expected as much but still, that's harsh.

But Toei's originals are consistently good.

>i wish I were home, playing a 5 dimensional game
>those EM waves are too loud
>the twin lowest parts of my body are experiencing a most unpleasant stimulus
>the muscles in my stomach are contracting

>canon homo
We can only hope. Still I doubt it.
At best, Shindo will end his life in the anisotropic as his husbandofu's pet.

What can I say, I'm easily pleased.

>in the anisotropic as his husbandofu's pet.
Good enough.

I kept my expectations as low as possible the whole time, but then we get this and this It broke me, you see.

He'll just absorb Shindo into the 6th dimension when this is all done.

After all, there's no way to become closer with someone than to assimilate them, right?

Instrumentality for two how romantic.

Don't lose to the otomedia propaganda. Get your mind out of the gutter : watch the end of no6 again. Here youtube.com/watch?v=zdlNLKTKU0c
Don't trust the money hungry anime execs. Ever.

No wonder most of us are single. Anime is both the cause and the consequence.

If it ends with Shindo getting assimilated, does that count as homo end?

Eh, why you had to remind me of №6. Anyway it was shit from the beginning, I never had any high hopes for it. The manga is shit too, I put it together with yoi quality wise.
Kado at least has a nice plot if we are deceived with the homo.

The homoest possible, I'd say.

Assimilation is the ultimate form of love, so yes, it does.

>it was shit
>the manga was shit too
>so was the novel, goddamn, I hate it so much
You're no fooling anyone, user.

user pls, I read half the manga and then checked the anime in case it was any better, apparently it wasn't.

If I remember well, it went something like this
>straight end >> manga >> anime >> novel >> homo end
But yeah, it was pretty much shit. Both as scifi and as fujobait.
Hopefully Kado will be different on at least one of those points. I can take the blueballing if the scifi plot remains top tier all the way to the end.

Remember how in YoI, whenever there was a homo scene in the preview, that scene was always topped by whatever was in the episode?

Yeah, but the homo scenes in Kado's previews so far have proven to be fakeouts.
Like the hug in episode 3.

>the hug in episode 3
Does that even count as homo? That was possibly the straighest hug between men I have ever witnessed.

What emotion is this expression supposed to be conveying?

Disdain for mice.

Would you be brave enough to try 6d sex?

Didn't mean to quote there.

Huh? That was the manliest hug between coworkers/friends. It was obvious from the preview, all the homolust is left for the alien and Hanamori.

Is there more from the interview?

There should be. It was released yesterday.

It's no homo if it's an alien who just shapeshifted into a beautiful red-eyed, silver haired Messianic like boy! has been a thing nips fap to since Kaworu.

Scans when

Helps that he's moe as fuck.

How can Hanamori compete ;_;

Hmm

Can anyone here speak moon?

So what it says?

>muh negotiation with the mysterious ayylien with the future at stake

If you can read it, just translate the whole shit, lazy user.

>looking for more scans on weibo
>see this shit
Damn chink fujos know what's up.

Oh shit

Can I get a source on that?

weibo.com/1455403931/F0om9CiYM?refer_flag=1001030103_
You have an account right?

I would, but I can read even less Chinese than I can Moon.

The alien dick is adjacent to everything in our universe at all times simultaneously.

The subtle red marks on his neck, wrists, and thighs are what really make it.

>that bird
He's a fucking Disney Princess jesus christ

>真道の案内のもと、野外で自然の風を楽しむヤハクィザシュニナ。異方の客人に歓迎の意を表し、小鳥もザシュニナにご挨拶。
>Guided by Shindo, Yaha-kui zaShunina is enjoying the fresh wind and nature. Songbirds greet him, welcoming the guest from the anisotropic.
Part Disney princess, part Jesus.

so homo end will be

Aw, I was hoping it was actually zaShunina sending his other hand through and back some dimension and handshaking himself

Still looks weird in 2D.

Animals like him?

Logically, they might. He's very still, doesn't make subconscious indications of being a threat, and most likely doesn't have any smell.

Maybe he doesn't smell like a human, and therefor nonthreatening.

Or maybe he really is just a Disney Princess.