Is Labo the ultimate redpill?

Is this what will get soyboys off their couch and doing something active? Is this what will help soyboys remember their violent and strong European roots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3Bd3HUMkyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=P3Bd3HUMkyU

>Is this what will get soyboys off their couch and doing something active?
didn't work with wii fit, didn't work with pokemon go to the polls, not gonna work now. lethargic numale faggots will never actually improve themselves no matter what trendy gimmick comes around to try and trick them into doing so.

no, its the same shit as the wii

another gimmick

Isn't that the same motion a baby practices in its crib?

When the fuck is this general consensus for the names of these memes. Like I’ll be there when they appear but why do people settle and agree because some faggot named it

It is kinda amazing how fast Sup Forums created tons of new pics about this crap

burger.
labo is not the name of a meme, its the name of some new nintendo shit.
unless you mean 'soyboy'

How can you spend time on Sup Forums and not understand how memes work? Pretend I attached a brainlet meme to this post.

I see many new Nintendo soyboy memes in the future.

I don’t play video games so I wouldn’t know.
Like I said I don’t pay attention to Nintendo so I have no clue

and you apparently dont read threads either

He's probably a phonefag to boot

Nope. PC. Faggot

post proof

>having a problem with a product that could legitimately steer kids into STEM-related interests and away from humanities/liberal arts-related junk degrees

stem doesnt need more incompetence, you need to be born properly to be of any use in stem, its not for everyone and pushing random people to it only hurts the tech

>and away from humanities/liberal arts-related junk degrees
You forgot to address this part.

Seriously. Just give the kids a book on how the computer architecture works and another on whatever programming language it comes with a compiler or interpreter for and let them figure it out if they think they want to be programmers. Worked for me.

not everyone is an autist, user

Nintendo Rabo™ just for you yerrow goym only 70$. Enjoy your crapboard.
[this post was sponsored by Soylent™]

STEM is for autists

this

"Rabo" is a way to say dick in spanish
Makes my neurons do bzz

That mad me cramp my rectus abominus

I know a guy who got a painting of himself making this exact, I mean exact face. I feel really bad just thinking about it.