Almost every character had father Issues
What did Isayama mean by this?

Endgame right here, brothers.

Armong must die

BRAYH a best.

Best Girl coming through

series died after the basement

Elen is best angrygirl

>tfw not japanese so i got to see my parents every day and dont have to create shitty metaphors in comic books to relate to people

i wonder how many confused normies will drop the series after it starts to focus on world outside of madagascar

why do every thread start with this retarded shit

It actually became better

>tfw not japanese so don't have to work 32 hours a day

Series died after Clash

AM is love

You're joking right

series died after petra got petrified

Nothing. It's a common trope to add easy sympathy/angst. I'm glad in Erwin's case he gave it a little tweest.

Most will drop during polishit arc, if it ever gets animated

Because these threads follow an inverted bell-curve of autism.

It's an easy way to write cheap drama for a character.

It's been a staple of mainstream entertainment since The Bible.

Reminder that Reinmong is the most pathetic shingeki

forgive me for not wanting to see them keep fighting retarded monster in a piss smelling wall cit, it's not my fault you normies can't handle infodump
I like exposition user

>It actually became better
in what way could it have possible become better after they asspulled the whole series when they reached the basement?

Why is she so perfect lads?

Pretty much. I still can't believe how much the series dropped in quality after that arc.

It's ok armongfat, maybe one day your pathetic shingeki will get some love

If you want an infodump then fucking read wikipedia.

So was the last anime episode the start of the drop? Is it all downhill from here

It became absolute shit starting from chapter 51

I know anime in general tends to attracts spergs but what is it with attack on titan that draws so many autists?

Let's be real. Daddy issues go back way further than the bible. At least to greek mythology with Cronus castrating his father Ouranos and in turn being castrated by his son Zeus.

No, the season finale is the peak of the series.

delusional just liker your psychotic idol

>exposition
Shitrising arc was shit.

Nah, it's all good until around chapter 50 i.e. when the anime ends

When's best girl coming back?

This fucking shit is just like in my doujinshis I swear.

That's Ymir.

>asspulled the whole series
I think you don't understand the meaning of asspull, seriously the exposition was too much for some normies, I don't blame you

Which is worse:
Uprising arc or return to shiganshina arc?

She just is.

I don't remember Erwin's father at all. I swear I didn't speedread.

>Shitrising arc was shit.
Aw muh politics, "they just talked" " i want didans" "i don't want to see them talking"
I get it user, I know your type

All of uprising was shit, rts was ok until serumbowl

Executed for heretical theories (titans are humans)

>This shit instead of YH and BR
Fuck my life.

Shiganshina was great you bertfag

cute

I wanna punch Annie's nose back into her face.

Best shingeki's will come soon user, be patient

Plenty of clash was just talking, polishit arc was just pure shit

Annie would look cute with a broken nose, black eye and cut lip.

where are these haters coming from, they weren't in the last thread? or is it just a samefag

I began lurking 3 months ago faggot, forgive me

Majority of people hate the uprising arc

Samefagging.

Nips clearly know their shit, brother

ryona fan, please

yes yes user, I understand, you can't handle people talking or story development happening without titan battle, you just want didans, I get it, you love you didans

The problem isn't that it was an asspull, more like it took SnK in the wrong direction and took a huge shit on the world that had been created.

t. retard

soon
for an offscreen death

then you probably haven't been in active manga thread at the time the chapter comes, out, the arc sure suffered pacing issues but we all know it was important

KEK, there are actually people that like uprising?

Why does it look so right?

>the world that had been created.
sense when did we knew about the world?

Series died after Eren became titan.

I can see it being a parallel to this chapters Ymir scene.
A flashback showing Annie chained up, and that's it. Girl who ate her saying she got a couple of her memories and now understands her better.

Think you just have bad taste user

I've seen quite a lot, it was just too long that people starting hating it, it had to be done user, it was important arc

Didn't say it wasn't important, it's still disliked

Both are fine. Uprising is my favorite arc.

samefag

Manlet is angry because Hanji is saying she wants to touch more Eren.

Uprising had terrible pacing (especially for a monthly manga) but at least it had based Kenny, Uri, some really good character moments for Eren, Historia and Erwin and the really cool 3DMG vs 3DMG fights.

Return to Shinganshina peaked with this page, we should have seen how bad it was going to be when it started with half a chapter dedicated to the time Armin told Eren about the ocean, then it just turned boring with a more shitty SNK vs AT fight than the one we already got, Armin always being about to cry and getting a promotion to commanding officer for finding three fucking cups and then came all the asspulls with Reiner regenerating his head, Armin surviving getting 3rd degree burns + a 50m fall and nobody being capable of hearing Piek approaching in a fucking ghost town.

Clash was so good that the rest of the series had to be utter shit.

by some sure, everyone has something they dislike

Just like in my Japanesu fanartsu

Shiganshina was pretty great till the whole serumbowl where the series just took a fucking nosedive into shittiness.

Both shit

I liked it despite the bad pacing.

I liked the up rising arc but I can see why was disliked, I read the entire arc when manga was advanced so that might be it why I didnt find it bad only weird, it was so sudden to see characters against the Government and even torturing people. Sasha comic relief didnt help too much.

Serious question, guys.
There is a women thing called menstrual flux, or period, or whatever. They don't usually wear white trousers when it happens.
So, how women in SnK military cope with this?

Agreed. Falco and Galliard are better

i would be fine with all of this but im still disappointed about arming getting serum
erwin was hundred times better character than this little intellectual marry sue shitter

drawing them white probably saved a lot of ink and time

Agree. Falco, Galliard and Colt are better than BRAY and much more interesting.

The idea that humanity was almost completely wiped out because of the titans. I don't think Isayama should have messed with this setting because it's a huge part of the appeal of the story, in my opinion. Obviously, the revelation was going to be that there are more humans living outside of the walls, but putting the wall humans on a tiny island next to a continent of advanced civilizations? It feels like everything that happened in the series so far has been trivialised. A huge recurring theme in the story was that it's humanity's last stand vs the titans and that has been trashed now.

>There is a women thing called menstrual flux, or period, or whatever.
How young and/or sheltered are you?

I hate the manlet. I'm tired of his constipated face. He's not even the best looking male in the manga.

I hope the people on the island have Vietnam War-level technology.

>"It Ain't Me" starts playing
>I LOVE THE SMELL OF TITAN SERUM IN THE MORNING

>caring about some normie shit taste
What the fuck are you even doing here in the first place?

All those redshirts will die soon with Eren's grim reminder, enjoy them while you can

Why does all the ryona have to be directed at Historia? I honestly think she's one of the worst characters for it. But I'd love to see Annie beaten within an inch of her life.

I'm 30, so it makes me really sheltered I suppose.

There is historia ryona? I never got that fetish, it seems horrible.

The best thing about Annie is that if you bruise her in the wrong way she heals fast so you can just try again

Reminder that they married in the time skip

So pure.

God help us.