One Piece

What did Oda mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cReUp_dIXP0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ancwu_9KFTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nami loves Sanji so much and I love them!

RIP Bege

Oda hates you

Nami will fight Pudding. That's what he meant. She will protect Sanji from the evil frog

jaiminisbox shill please go and stay go

Sanji is only prince without any money.

More likely she will date Dadji to get his kingdom.

This thread has been claimed as the territory of the Blackbeard Pirates

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=cReUp_dIXP0

The don't call him Black Leg for nothing.

It means Nami's a shit.

So is it a case again of Oda drawing sameface or is Big Mam's mom the old Amazon advisor?

It's sameface, Hancock's grandma isn't a nun.

Nope, pretty sure it's sameface.

How are they sameface? You can't tell difference between them?

Also, she's higher than old amazon lady.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA PUDDING?

she might have lost height with old age, that is a thing, people get shorter as they get older due to bone degeneration

I can't believe Nami gave Usopp the special creampie service.

Checking every single panel to see if Oda forgot that the crew had their shadows stolen ruined Thriller bark for me.

>still no AMV about this
why

Why is Nami so ugly now?

>Why is Nami so ugly now?
Because Oda's neckbeardery has grown over the years.

This ark has to many prettier girl to compare.

I wish he'd draw Nami back before the time skip.

>every other girl looks way hotter
>Nami looks like shit

FUCK!

This.

I-It's not fair bros! Why is that fat boring fish joining instead of my waifu! REEEEEEEEEEEE! Y-year of Jinbe's death!

Nami lost her charm.

Wait until next chapter and this will be true.

I've seen some people claiming they won't believe Jinbe is joining until they see a numbered chapter title.
Did Chopper and Robin ever get one?

But there's only one user.

Did she lose her virginity too?

>not even best mink

She never really had any charm to begin with. She was always a money hungry slut. If anything that aspect of her has been amplified over the time skip.

> Allegedly Yonko
> Jobber
> Dies to CAESAR CLOWN

Doflamingo confirmed for stronger than Emperor

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Look if Pell can survive there's no way Caesar's poison that is seemingly less deadly than mustard gas will do shit.

Oda made two of the least popular supernovas and made them badass, taking on the yonkou.

Are you implying Urouge sensei was unpopular?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ancwu_9KFTk

Could Zoro solo Big Mom?

Every Supernova did that.

he could solo your big mom

she's dead user, Oda wants to hurry up and move on to Kaido.

She always been ugly. And for bullying

i feel bad for Big Mom. i just wanted her and Luffy to be allies and bond over their appetites. ;__;
why do they have to torment her like this

Urouge beat a commander
It was bege's plan to beat big mom

I hope we get a Strawhat B team arc with Zoro and the rest teaming up with Kid and Drake to beat Kaidou.
I'm tired of the everything revolving around Luffy. Someone else should at least get a slim chance at being Pirate King too.

It really bugs me that Judge isn't in tears in the panel of Sanji stood on the table. Like, the literaly panel before it has him clearly in tears that he's been saved by the son he cast out.

The vinsmokes had guns on their heads for two whole chapters. Talk about plot armor.

Arlong's sister is cute

Year of Jinbe's death

why is sanji so cool

Perospero is such an idiot, his brother is doing everything.

i'll always be upset that the punk hazard arc didn't give more light to chopper and let him get the final blow on CC

The three who got got by Kaido were planning to take on Shanks, Bonney went after Blackbeard, Law helped with Doffy and is heading for Wano. The supernovas exist just to fuck with the yonkou. New Gen vs Old.

They made more progress than the others

At least he his good to children.

Why the fuck were they just talking and taunting them the whole time and didn't just pull the trigger?

Fun fact: Zolo has not once went full power after the time skip. He is literally stronger than Luffy.

>implying he doesn't rape them after giving the candies

Just think, all the time that was happening, Dogtooth knew they were going to be saved.

Perospero was maybe planning on keeping them for when Big Mom get up, to calm her down; all "Hey, at least you can see the Vinsmoke die, right ?" like.

What is this face trying to convey?

because.

>Wishing you were an only child

What do you mean by that ? What's the issue ?

>"fuck you, willy wonka"

Law's made the most progress (though that's solely down to the Straw Hats). Do we even know what the circumstances were with Urouge and Snack? All I can recall is them fighting and the Mad Monk stomping him, but was that an actual attack on Big Mom or did they just cross paths coincidentally or what?

Do you really expect anyone to be good at their job in this arc?

He'll flip it on it's head for Kaido, he'll turn everyone in Wano but Zoro, Robin, and Franky into jobbers because they'll be fighting the Shogun.

waiting mama's order

It's the expression of a man who trained for years to reach true mantra enlightenment yet realises it's worth absolutely nothing.

What kind of Villain doesn't monologue before he kills someone important?

kid realized he forgot to close the Sup Forums tab on the web browser.

They were waiting on Pudding to kill sanji for some reason.

could Zolo soro Big Mom?

He will need to use his ultimate sword technique. The one in his pants for maximum penetration. He trained with Perona for months to master this technique.

Pudding leave her hate and resentment and leave her husband save his family! what a cute wife! SAPU!

>there will never be a doujin where Zoro has to impregnate bitches who use haki to protect their wombs but Zoro hits them with the 'My haki is stronger than yours' and shrouds his dick with black haki and uses his 108 pound cannon technique to give all one piece girls triplets

You're in luck user. I'm a millionaire. Tell me what doujin artist you want to make this and I'll send them a bank transfer. Do you want to make a detailed storyboard for it or should i just let them have artistic freedom with the doujin?

What happened to Zoro's eye? How did he get this scar? Have he fought Mihawk? Did he win? I wouldn't be surprised if Mihawk lost something precious too, like an eye, arm, or a finger.

kloah

He fell from stairs.

Why the fuck is he the only child who gives a damn it's making me feel sad oda

Definitely Kloah. Artistic freedom, but there needs to be a panel where one of the mega milfs swaps with another.

But could Zoro solo Uchiha Madara?

He's going to solo Kaidou and unlock Conqourers haki.

Probably got the scar from a sparring match, but is keeping the eye closed because that is his strong side and he is training up his non-dominant side/eye.

>I wouldn't be surprised if Mihawk lost something precious too, like an eye, arm, or a finger.
Mihawk lost his virginity to Perona's cock

>2017
>not realizing zoro has a rinnesharingan

I thought Vox was the one behind insisting the "one urban reference/swear per chapter" rule? Anyone have the screenshot of him flipping out about cursing should be allowed in Sonice the He---- I mean manga.

Nigga, then why are you even watching One Piece? This is about the SH's adventure led by Luffy. The crew's dream is to make Luffy the pirate king apart from their individual dream.

Hey, any you guys seen my heart?

How much does it actually cost to get a doujin made? I'm intrigued.

And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

What if caramel didn't disappear but died and big mum doesn't understand the concept of life and death?

Mihawk's "hawk eyes" is a ctually some sort of super power a swordsman can achieve in his fighting style. Since Zoro trained with him, he partially achieved this power. However training had to cut short because of the straw hat recall. Because of his incomplete training he has to keep his eye closed otherwise this power will sap his stamina like a white chick saps the cum out of bbc.

Nope I've only seen caesars

Caramel is that old bitch from Amazon Lily. Calling it now.