Are blacks more likely to commit violent crime even after controlling for poverty?

Are blacks more likely to commit violent crime even after controlling for poverty?

Other urls found in this thread:

nccp.org/media/releases/release_34.html
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
dailykos.com/stories/2014/3/25/1287278/-National-Review-Black-children-have-weak-impulse-control-compared-to-white-children
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup

Need citation faggot

Yes

Of course

high testosterone males are more likely to commit violent crime, after controlling for poverty. low test males of any race tend to be very docile.

Yes.

yes

actually it's a lack of impulse control because of underdeveloped frontal lobes, has nothing to do with testosterone levels

Source: my ass

Look at all these small dicked butthurt white supremacists that can't provide a single cite

FBI says blacks commit 50% of the violent crimes and are 15% of the population.
There are more white people in poverty in the US than there are black people.

If all whites that weren't in poverty left the US and we assume all other metrics stay the same, then necessarily blacks will still be committing more violent crimes than whites still, but also have a higher income.

t. tire lipped shit colored nigger ape

Are blacks more likely to commit violent crime even after discounting the majority of them and only looking at the absolute cream of the crop?

citations:
nccp.org/media/releases/release_34.html
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Suprised it took this long.

No the question is whether on an apples to apples basis if you hold socioeconomic status constant are they more violent? Not if you compare the highest SES blacks against all whites.

Look up the crime rate between a poor white town in some place like Kentucky and compare its crime rates to a similarly poor black town. Id spoon feed you like the baby you are, but I’m phonefagging. We have had this thread a million times, you newfaggot.

The richest blacks are more likely to commit crimes than the poorest whites or Asians.

poverty is but one of many socio-economic factors that determines the crime statistics. wealth inequality, funding of local law enforcement and education institutions and population density are all equally as important. finally cultural influences must be taken into account as well.

many blacks live in areas where not only are there crammed in ghetto type areas, but local law enforcement and education system is lackluster. finally these areas are located dispersed among other wealthier areas which makes crime an all to tempting avenue for securing existence.

fixing these factors along with strong cultural movement within the black community itself would elevate US blacks to say italian tier. it's already happening albeit at a glacial speed

>FBI says blacks commit 50% of the violent crimes
Wrong. You're mixing "violent crime" with "homicide". They still do commit way more violent crime than their population would suggest, but it's best if you don't get these statistics incorrect when the truth is entirely on our side.

>muh meme chart
nice peer review faggot

There are twice as many poor white people in the US as there are black people in total. Yet almost every year, blacks commit more murder than everyone else put together.

The biggest variable in crime is GENETICS.

crime statistics indicate otherwise, blacks are the only race where being wealthy has no effect on violent crime rates

they simply can't control themselves

>Italian-tier

ouch.

ask lavar ball's little niglet shoplifting kid

then how do you account for Spokane. a city with its

Blacks have more testosterone and a lower I.Q. on average. This means they have less impulse control and are more likely to bash someone's face in for stepping on their puma sneakers.

Answer: Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime all around the world. So either something is wrong with everybody else, or something is wrong with Black people.

Once white Americans make like 50k per household their community generally has less crime than any black community in the country, no matter how rich it is.

you could be right but without a single semi-credible cite from even one half-based academic you are stormfag tier faggots crying

Is the sun hot?

>ayyy yo fuck reality and statistical data, we wuz kangs n' sheit

you will never kill the truth, how does it feel to be wrong all the time?

Look at the native americans retard
T. Native American

>wypipo be holding the black man down, ive done the research just believe me!

I'm not going to do your research for you. I have done it all myself already and know how this turns out. I post the citations you ask for, then you move the goal post. I can't stand around kicking field goals all day.

So Asians are the superior race, right?

It takes five minutes for an individual to research and figure this out. Why do you need people to spoonfeed you?

They're pretty good. But that doesn't mean us white folks would have to put up with blacks just because we're not Japanese.

>thread is 30 minutes old and despite 40 responses zero citations still even though anyone can find in 5 minutes supposedly
not related to crime you dumbfuck

>not related to crime you dumbfuck
Do you really think there is no relationship between intelligence and crime? Low-intelligence people are much more likely to commit impulse crime, including violence and theft.

dailykos.com/stories/2014/3/25/1287278/-National-Review-Black-children-have-weak-impulse-control-compared-to-white-children

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741

>a fucking town of ~1k people in the middle of fucking nowhere has less crime than a small community of over 10,000 inside the most populated county in the entire country
Fuck off retard

Not really related to OP's query re: social standing, but a good pic

thanks this blog actually looks like it might deliver. still wish you guys had something that was actually published in a journal though. i dont buy the argument that no one is willing to stick their neck out to publish it given that the IQ stuff exists.

>Im too stupid to research things myself
You’re probably a nigger

Crime is adjusted per 100,000 people, you fucking retard. If you can't even read stats then it's pointless posting them to prove some shit you will never believe anyways.

How fucking retarded are you. One is an isolated community in the middle of fucking nowhere. Think before you post you imbecile.

that's totally disingenuous though. you're comparing a rural area with a highly populated urban area.

why not compare it with places such as Issaquena County, MI where comparable population size (1100 v 1400) and median family income (21k v 23k) results in comparable crime rates (52/59 PC, 54/66 VC rate)

You clearly have never read a statistic before or have done the math to adjust for population percentages.

I don't know are you more likely to suck dicks even after controlling for your mom being a fat whore?

So you are retarded.
See
You can't just fucking put numbers in front of anything and expect it to mean anything significant.

you done got schooled. chalk this up on your internet losses board and move on friendo

>semi-credible cite from even one half-based academic
If an academic said blacks committed more crime due to genetic reasons, you wouldn't consider him credible anymore.

You're right. Blacks commit less crime than their national average. They don't commit 51% of Murders, 28% of rapes, 53% of robberies, 64% of aggravated assaults, 67% of motor vehicle thefts. They are some good keds. Dey dun do nuffin' to nobody. They just need dem some money.

not true, i am a believer in racial IQ differences and also believe that IQ is a factor in crime. i want to see an academic publish it though.

Except they'd never let it get published because it has to be ((((((((peer reviewed)))))))), according to you.

Or they can just carefully choose their words, like in that study that showed rich black kids committed crime more than poor white kids, except they didn't use those words; instead, they said they were INCARCERATED more, that way lefties won't throw bottles of piss at them, because if they're incarcerated more often it could just be that police bias they like to pretend exists.

racial realist studies are not all the rage in academia right now
just for proposing a study like that you would most likely lose your job