Would it be ethical to get rid of a race to protect future victims?

76% of deadly attacks in the USA are from pitbulls, as they were breed for aggressiveness should they dissapear from family homes?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/what-dog-shootings-reveal-about-american-policing/533319/
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/17/571460563/virginia-woman-mauled-to-death-by-her-pit-bulls-during-walk-in-woods-says-sherif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They just shouldn't be sold to soyboy cucks who can't handle the dog

what?? My question is if its ethical to prevent future deaths if it takes killing a whole breed of dogs?

No because the majority of those deaths are likely more the fault of ignorant owners. It would make more sense, and be more ethical, to simply regulate who can own a pitbull and where like we already to with wolves.

who cares about dogs whites are more dangerous than dogs.

turks are more dangerous than whites AND dogs

guess we should genocide them first

dint the Mongols killed more

Yes it is ethical and your duty kill genocide negros.
t. nigger

Pit bulls are great dogs, retard. They're the ultimate bros, they're the only dogs on earth who will work out with you.

Man created the pitbull, sort of, so we're sort of responsible for it. But they are markedly more dangerous than other dog breeds.

They should be kept out of family homes, but genocide is jumping the shark. That retard bought a pitbull and trusted it with a defenseless baby who has no understanding of basic shit like "don't fuck with pitbulls."

This isn't supposed to be a thread about dogs though, is it OP.

Is that so honkey subhuman?

Who started world wars? Who started 90% of the wars? Honkeys.

t. wh*Te

>who started world wars
War is good and arguably moves forward scientific progress
And before you say it no, shooting your nigger neighbor because he “disrespected yo block nigguh” is not the same as large scale invasions and warfare on foreign soil

Depends. Are pitbulls caused by directed breeding?

t. nigger

>War is good
this is why we should kill wh*Tes

No user they just naturally occured, like most dogs.

Will I be sparred if I submit my white boi anus to Kara boga?

Huh. Then my answer remains no.

Is there a list of which dog breeds are natural and which are results of directed breeding?

Wouldn’t the percentage be much higher if it was a genetic thing?

Am I the only one who thought you were talking about niggers?

This, but unironically. If pit bulls have been documented to be more dangerous to own then there should be measures in place to make sure that prospective owners can handle their dog and prevent tragedies like this

VID RELATED is the only way to deal with the pitbull problem

>forgot to include video

kek

>Wouldn’t the percentage be much higher if it was a genetic thing?
What? Pitbulls are overrepresented. It isn't how they're raised. They're fighting dogs.

Pitbulls are peaceful dogs. Persecuting them will just result in more maulings. There is no link between genetics & aggression in dogs.

>Is there a list of which dog breeds are natural and which are results of directed breeding?
Here it is:
>Dingo
That's it. Every breed of domestic dog is the result of human selection. is fucking with you.

Of course it's blacks

Just breed them with less aggressive species. We do animal husbandry for a reason.

>That tail waggle at the end

Why breed them at all? Just let them all die.

kys pussy.

Just breed out the aggressiveness.

The war dogs that the spanish used during the conquest were soon forbidden and hunted down by colonial authorities as they were too agressive and would kill cattle and people.

So,, yes just get get rid of them

>let animal come out and rush somebody at the door
>be surprised when something bad happens
americans

There are other sporty dogs if that's what you want.

Pit deserved with it got.

We should honestly castrate the lot of them and progressively wipe out their population, civilians aren't meant to keep animals bred to kill efficiently.

What is wrong with mass sterilization? do you just want to kill a bunch of dogs?

They are bred by their owners, so the owners should be culled. The dogs should be put to good foster care and have them live out the rest of their life in good caring condition.

Similarly, the white supremacists should be culled and the non-whites should be given a good sense of community/opportunity.

Pitbulls are okay if you raise them right, if you are responsible,mature dog owner, but the fact is most pitbull owners are ghetto niggrs/trailer trash or similiar kinds of IQ89 people, the logic of "guns don't kill people..." applies here too.

Maybe you should need a permis to have one?

I mean look at this guy, his face screams I love monster trucks, MMA and pimped out asian cars

wrong pic lol

There are several cases of "gentle" pits coming from responsible families snapping and slaughtering owners, pets, and even passerbys.

They're been bred to be that way, it's in their nature.

Yes, but Pitts are only involved in 21% of all attacks. They are a breed of peace.

Why would it be? that's already a massive percentage.

Nice to see.

Dogs aren't guns you fucking retard.

It's already insanely high, and it is a genetic thing.

There are hundreds of dog breeds out there. If they were all equal, each would only net 1%. A single breed hogging 76% is showing of the genetic difference between that and other dogs.

Guns aren't genetically predisposed to violence, they can't do anything unless someone makes them do it because they are inanimate tools.

Pitbulls represent close to 25% of all owned dogs though, so it's not as bad as you make it be.

It's the owner not the dog. Lot like guns. However, dogs aren't machines and are more prone to mistakes. A poorly trained pitbull you just bought from some shady dude is like a faulty trashy uncleared gun. However you can teach your dog to be better, like cleaning a gun.

Guns don't have a will of their own, and can't go off on their own. If you had a model that was renowned for going off and shooting people independently of its owner, it would be pulled off the market in a matter of weeks.

The same needs to be done with pit bulls.

ITT Pitcucks literally refusing to believe in genetics

t. nannystate liberal faggot

No way are pitbulls 25%. Retrievers are the most popular in the US by a large margin.

Where do you even the percentage? Out of your ass?

>anyone who believes in genetics is a liberal
Cool story JaMarcus

people need to realise they aren't family pets

your dog is cursed. Would you bring a greek idol into your house, and sacrifice to it money, food, and time? Or would you scatter it?

Anyone who wants the government to decide whether or not you can own a fucking dog is, you moran

>greyhounds are bred for racing
>nobody is surprised when they're fast

>pits are bred for fighting and agression
>ACKCHUALLY NO PITBULL IS NATURALLY AGGRESSIVE THAT'S THE OWNER'S FAULT

Has nothing to do with what I said, pitcuck.

Pit bulls are only 5% of all dog breeds. Retrievers are at 7.6%.

5% of population cause 76% of deadly attacks.

The 13% of US population are Black. Yet 52% of the murders are committed by black.

>ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

You want pits to be outlawed because they hurt your fee-fees and scare you, you soyboy faggot

I don't want them outlawed, I want dog fights to be legal agsin so these niggerdogs can have a purpose.

>niggerdogs

You're the nigger here for being scared of a fucking dog

I'm not scared of a dog you retarded mutt, stop strawmanning the fuck out of me. Where did I say I want them outlawed you fat mutt faggot?

So it was about nigs the whole time?

They need to be contained

I agree with this guy, pits are not a good comparison to guns, as they will not randomly decide to shot at you on their own

It was about race/breed that negatively affects all others.

Blacks and bulldogs are the breed that standout in the crowd by being exceptionally violent.

Asian population is ~5% in the US, yet their murder rate 1%. Blacks are 13%, yet they are the cause of 52% of all murders in the US. They are 20x more likely to kill than Asians in the US.

woah so pitbull ARE WORSE than niggers

go back to pol

Cops in the US are fucking retarded. They shoot so many fucking dogs for no reason it's actually considered a epidemic to the justice department.
Dogs naturally run up and jump on new people, cops always use this as an excuse to just instantly shoot for no reason.

>But the cops are scared waaaah

Funny how cops in every other country don't shoot the family dog at a fucking housecall.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/what-dog-shootings-reveal-about-american-policing/533319/

Reminder that US cops literally take any excuse to shoot dogs. Even when a dog is being non-aggressive (as in the video in the article) cops will still shoot the dogs for no reason.

US police are filled with actual psychopaths that just want to kill shit. Some cops have averages of over 100 family dogs killed for no reason.

America is a blood thirsty and barbaric nation.

>The 13% of US population are Black. Yet 52% of the murders are committed by black.
That is just because of bad owners who can't handle them and let them run free.

No

you dont let your dog answer the door for you period.

you are the owner its your home.The person on the other side came to see you not the dog.

Your dog should be by your side or behind you.You dont leave a dog to make snap decisions on what to do when someone comes to your door.

wh*Te soyboys - defend lethal dogs because "muh freedumz"
BLACK GOD - can defend himself from beasts, doesn't give a fuck about things that would kill him

INSHALLAH (KEMET), BLACK BROTHER!

MR WORLDWIDE

I laughed

Ethics apply only to people. All dogs should be banned as they are harmful.
From a humanism standpoint people should get rid of all animals (& viruses + bacteria), that way people will die less.

Not gonna shill for cops but if I go to a nigger neighborhood and they let a fucking pitbull charge at me out the door you bet I'm shooting it.

Only if the risk justify it but then where do we put the threshold?
Also OP your statistic of "76% of deadly attacks in the USA are from pitbulls" doesn't mean a thing.
We don't know the environment, these pitbulls grew in, their prior experiences etc. We also have to take into account that pitbulls are one of the most popular dog race in the US and also one of the most difficult breed to train.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/17/571460563/virginia-woman-mauled-to-death-by-her-pit-bulls-during-walk-in-woods-says-sherif

Already debunked. Only 5% of dogs are pitbulls.
And this isn't just an American problem, pitbulls behave the same way in Europe, because they were BRED TO BEHAVE THAT WAY.

Dog fighting should be legalized again.

>you dont let your dog answer the door for you period.
They didn't, they opened the door and the dog used the opportunity to go see the visitor, that happens a lot when people own dogs and shouldn't be a valid reason to shoot the dog.

>And this isn't just an American problem, pitbulls behave the same way in Europe
I didn't say that it was an american problem, I said that the stat doesn't take into account the training of the dog, his past experiences and all other parameters that will make him more or less violent. The fact that it also happens in Europe doesn't tell us that the race is at fault.
>because they were BRED TO BEHAVE THAT WAY
doesn't mean that they will behave that way, breeding a dog race isn't a 100% accurate process that will give the results you wanted.

Yeah a dog charging at you in a shitty neighborhood

Because they still have some useful traits that can be passed down

t. cat

This, the owner was basically asking for their dog to get shot

Might as well assume that someone coming to you with a fork has the intention to gauge your eye with it. As I said unless they are super trained, dogs will always run to people especially when they enter their territory, just because it's physically possible for him to attack you doesn't mean that you should assume that's what going to happen.

In this case you can clearly see the tail of the dog wagging, which is usually a sign that the dog isn't hostile.
Also dogs aren't venimous you can afford to see if the dog is going to attack or not and then answer with your gun if he actually bite you.

videos like this bring joy to my heart

Yes. We should also exterminate canadian geese while we're at it.

If a nigger in the hood is running at me with a fork I'm assuming he's going to do a lot more than gauge my eye out. You sound like someone who has no experience to talk about the things you're talking about. Having Laquan's pitbull run out of the front door at you in the middle of Camden is a completely different fucking context than having Dr. John Smith's golden retriever run out at you in the middle of the Hamptons. If your pitbull is running at me I'm not going to sit there and "see if the dog is going to attack" before I fucking shoot it.