Our problem isn't circumcision, its that we don't apply it to both sexes. In Islamic countries they have the right idea...

Our problem isn't circumcision, its that we don't apply it to both sexes. In Islamic countries they have the right idea, but here we circumcise men but label female circumcision as "barbaric" and "genital mutilation," when reality the intent is the same for both sexes, to remove compulsive sexuality. Once we start circumcising our women they'll stop being whores and live a modest and fulfilling life.

>Once we start circumcising our women they'll stop being whores and live a modest and fulfilling life.
Yeah but it doesn't. so you're violating a child's rights for no benefit.

In Turkey they did it live a while back..
>50-50 rate of survival

or we could stop, you know, MAKING PEOPLE LOSE NEURONS?

I thought those were computer mice from the thumbnail

Arab and African women are not whores like ours, there is obviously a correlation between a woman having a clitoris and her tendency to act up.

circumcision is what the jews want, fucking retard.

kys

I really, really wish every kike, muslim, and nigger on earth was dead before I was born so my cock would not have been botched at birth.

#MeToo

jesus christ

Thank fuck my penis is all natural and wasn't cut by the Jew nor Muzzie. People of /pol, this type of barbarity is why atheists are justified in their anti-theism crusade. Christians are bigger fedora tippers and cucks at this point than atheists.

Asian women are better than both of those when it comes to behavior and they all have their clits intact.
Western women are bitchy because it's in their blood. They were always like that.

but jews don't circumcise their women and they end up whores just like ours.

>mfw thought pic was a comparison of computer mice

>Arab and African women are not whores like ours, there is obviously a correlation between a woman having a clitoris and her tendency to act up.

There is a reason why STDs are widespread in Africa and they reproduce like rats

All types of circumcision are genital mutilation.

>doesn't understand what fedora means
Go back to

labia minora should be cut.
cutting off the clit is barbarism.

yes but the men take the initiative unlike yours

>Once we start circumcising our women they'll stop being whores and live a modest and fulfilling life.

Lmao

This guy has the idea. OP think of it this way: If you prevent a woman from being satisfied by her husband in full, you open her up to believing the lie that she needs multiple dicks to be satisfied.

oy vey goyim
da doctor has gotta do dis
its for your own good oy vey
oy gevalt dont be anti-smititic,
dont foget the 6 million
oy vey its annudah shoah
in other countries we dispose of the foreskins oy gevalt
dont be ant-smitisc

Circumcision is anti-christian though.

>Western women are bitchy because it's in their blood.
It really always is genetic

Fuck off back to your sandbox, mohammad.

>Our problem isn't circumcision,

You're right, it isn't. The problem is when we have retarded threads like this on pol.

>In Islamic countries they have the right idea

Yeah, and that's why they are blowing each other up and have the highest inbred population.

> but here we circumcise men but label female circumcision as "barbaric" and "genital mutilation," when reality the intent is the same for both sexes, to remove compulsive sexuality.

Pretty sure we label all circumcisions as barbaric. Also, I don't know how circumcision will remove compulsive sexuality if you already see sand niggers and kikes raping/sexually assaulting women.

How about you just white-pill women into pursuing motherhood and focus less on their careers rather than cutting off their cunts? The reason women are acting like whores is because men let them do it. It's a man's role in society to control the woman and not pander to cucky ideas like feminism.

Go back to r/The_Donald you MGTOW brain dead retard.

theres a special way to deal with op and whoever thinks like him

we shouldnt circumcise at all

#1 thing I am pissed at my parents for. It was NOT their place to call for part of my body to be removed.

or maybe just stop circumcision in general. only a faggot wouldn't want to see his woman pleasured.