Ruined Lupin

>ruined Lupin
>ruined DtB
>ruined Fractale
>ruined Aquarion
>ruined Kiznaiver
>ruined Gundam
Why is this woman still allowed to set foot in an animation studio?

Because she didn't ruin anything.

She made this.

>animation studio

You mean writer's room

Mediocre.

>ruined DtB
I will never understand why people blame her for S2. She wrote the script for a few episodes, she wasn't the series composer or anything like that. Okamura is unambiguously to blame for any faults in the story.

She's so good at blowjob maybe

>blaming her for any of those
Stop trying to force a meme.

>ruined
She saved them and if you hate her works, you're a fucking fag.

Actually the interviews indicate Nagai, the director, ruined IBO. He was literally batshit insane and would fight the rest of the staff to make changes that made no sense, like killing everyone at the end of IBO including Atra and Kudelia because he wanted to show that IBO are the real badguys who deserved death, including anyone who associated them or benefitted by associating with them. Somewhat true, but he apparently doesn't realize he spent most of the show trying to deify them and gain sympathy for them by giving them half the gundams in the show, the heroic music, and cool scenes while making Gjallarhorn out to be idiots or mustache twirling villains. He also stated that Kudelia probably wouldn't last long in office, Gjallarhorn is still hunting survivors, and Gaelio's loli sister lost her mind because fucking McGillis died.

The only reason why we avoided all that was because Okada was emotional, as woman are want to do, and didn't want Rustal and the fat Jew to have a flawless victory.

I'll accept most of those, her hackish grunt work for dumb teenage action/drama series can go entirely in the trash, but Mine Fujiko to iu Onna wasn't 'ruined Lupin'. It was just a brief unusual spinoff in a ridiculously long running franchise.

Why shouldn't she to blame? She's the series composer in most of those.

The newer works are still considering it as canon.

>stories have shit writing
>DON'T BLAME THE WRITER!

>ruined DtB
She didn't even run DtB S2, retard. She just did a few random episodes.
>ruined Fractale
>ruined Kiznaiver
>ruined Aquarion
These were never good.

Kiznaiver was supposed to be a battle anime before Okada got on board and was decided to let her do the usual shitty teenage melodrama.

>As the previous interview said, the show originally had straightforward battle action as the main dish. However, the director decided that the camera should focus on the characters rather than the action.
>Kobayashi said that this change happened because the show has eight main characters and too much focus on the action would have led to little time to properly develop all of them. He wants an ensemble cast drama that properly showcases the "inner workings of the soul” of every protagonist.
The director's fault for snipping Okada, not hers.

Kawamori's explicitly taken "credit" for some of the more retarded decisions in Evol, to be fair. And while I have no reason to believe she wasn't involved in making Fractale shitty, I also have no reason to believe it would have been any good even if she hadn't been involved, because Yamakan.

But didn't Okada want to have a darker ending for S1 only for Nagai to tell her to tone it down?

Is that the hack that directed Railgun too?

Yes.

Godammit, not again. I have IBO on my backlog and I'm not spoilered yet.

I wouldn't really call Nagai a hack. He's more competent than a lot of directors out there.

This thread is cancer.

True, as I've liked Railgun S2 until the fillers.
He really likes to put his shit taste where he can though.

Sorry Mari but your writing sucks

I'm just curious how will her work on live action movie (the mystery one) will pan out. Many of her shows do have traits of being applicable to live action shows.

Why Sup Forums though? Just curious.

Yeah she's pretty cancerous. What has she done lately?

I've pretty much hated everything she's been involved with.

yeah but it fucking sucked and it's non canon.

>it's non canon
According to the last two entries it is.

You mean those movies with the same artstyle? Fuck em. Series is more canon. I don't care. I'm not a lupin expert. I just fucking hated that spin-off. It was retarded.

SOON

Mayoiga

IBO, Kiznaiver, Mayoiga
2016 it's been one hell of a year for Okada.

What was so bad about it? I can't find anything other than the usual reviewers creaming their pants over it, not even a summary.

>I can't find anything other than the usual reviewers creaming their pants over it,
It was their first Lupin and MUH ARTSTYLE and that's it.

Nothing, beta faggots feel threatened by strong women. It was a great series with god tier visuals.

It's complete rubbish that makes no sense, is never fun and constantly attempts retarded shit like Zenigata fucking Fujiko or some twink that wants to have a vagina and have Zenigata inside him.

I'd fuck her.

Am I supposed to find this Christmas Cake attractive?