Has anyone had a Near Death Experience and did it change your life?

I did (pic NOT related) and I decided that I was smoking too much weed and jacking-off too much.

I still do those things but now I feel bad about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mychildwithoutlimits.org/understand/down-syndrome/what-causes-down-syndrome/down-syndrome-risk-factors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2, and yes

Details?

The other day I had a near pant shitting experience. I decided that I should eat less spicy food.

Yes, but as soon as I realized I wasn't going to die I went back to my old ways

You and others best mean
>Died but came back
Not
>Holy shut bro we could have died

Good job accomplishing nothing. I thought I was dying on mushrooms once when I was 15 and it made me not try any hard drugs. I had tried 5 or 6 different ones between the ages of 14-15 and was planning on trying everything immaginable. Saw myself aging as a junkie and it made me value my life more.

Also, another time, I almost got mugged by a nigger; I thought he might have had a gun or knife because he had a jacket over his hand. Metro security intervened when they saw me fighting him when I noticed he was bluffing. He reversed the situation, made it look like I was trying to rob him and not the other way around and made me look like a racist when I called him sketchy for trying to get me to pull my wallet out despite me trying to be as polite as possible and not call him a nigger so that I could just end the situation. Security searched me but not him and then let him go. After that I became racist.

Wtf. I did. Not 100%death. But i should have been seriously injured. Like out of control going 45 on a skateboard, miraculously pulled maneuvers I've never done before or after, found a grass patch, sprint rolled and maybe skinned 2sq inches on my arm and bruised a knee.

Vowed to fap more and enjoy life and trust the flow. And stop bombing hills from the top the first time.

Yeah. No.

Bears can climb trees

I was in Africa and was attacked by an elephant. Still felt safer than any populated place in Africa. Except Namibia. Namibia is kinda cool. Then again, that might have been because of all the tribal titties.

What's the plan in that situation? Stomp the bear and hope he falls?

Yes, several, but I'm a slow learner.
Figured it was time to slow down and enjoy life a bit, so I got a good desk job and a mortgage.
Probably wouldn't be able to stomach my new circumstances if I hadn't already been there, done that, got sick of it.

Or headlock

did u bang a tribal negress?

Hot

I did die, well my heart went out, do t remember a thing! Woke up and I was discharged I could not remember for 2 days when I looked downhill if it was uphill or down so bizare! I felt like a stranger to all things around me, after two days I started to feel fimiliar with things I knew what they were all along but could not relate I just knew what and how they wkrked like roads, coffee maker my stove... Then I stood in front of my mirror geting ready to shower and my chest had blue markings, I was told again that it was from reviving, it was so bizar, just odd stuff.

But I woke once on a pavement and I had fallen on my head I think I may have kicked the bucket then for a min, I had a mini seasure due to a concusion, then for weeks I felt shrunk inside my head and I grew i to it agagag!

Overall it did change me it set me back to the way I used to be when I was younger to learn and technology, languages... At that time I was more materialistic, after I became more carring and I got stronger physicaly.

fairly sure every time i drove to st george i cheat death

Just look at those fucking teenage titties. Women literally peak at 15 and are meant to marry a good man chosen by their father at that age. We ended up instead with 35 year old mothers with dried up ovaries who give birth to retarded children. Fuck this society.
/rant

Nearly chainsawed an artery on my leg last year.

Few. Last one rewired my brain with injury. Became a higher contributing member of society. Got a degree in information systems, married, and bought a house last year.

have one every day, can never relax

oh shit i havent held a chainsaw in years after it jerked up on me.

One, but I was shit beforehand and am still shit.

had this thing fall down about two feet from where i was standing. each one of those legs is about forty pounds. it settled when me and my guy were setting it up, and a leg popped out. we took a smoke break after that and just calmly chatted

I died in a car wreck and was brought back by a paramedic.
It changed nothing substantive.

Many. Yes. Frankly, I'm grateful for everything. The good, the bad, forged me into what I am today. I have a good life. All the pain was worth it. Wouldn't wish it on anybody else though, not even my worst enemies.

Haha it was actually a chainsaw disc for a 4inch angle grinder. I am a wood carver and a lot of guys have been using them for log art. I was being a fool using it in a bad position with inappropriate safety gear. Balls too big for brain. Rather just use a regular chainsaw.

do you use those anti-vib gloves? those gloves changed my thoughts on handling machinery. when i had a lawn, id cut grass wearing them

Hand tools, nigger. Nip saws are god's chosen tool.

Kickback? I worked with chainsaws for years, but never had a close call.

You have it wrong. Women's eggs are the same as they are at birth. They produce 2 000 000 ova at birth, which drops to 400 000 by the time they hit puberty and 0 by the time they hit menopause. Men produce sperm throughout their life which means they have a higher chance of their sperm forming a mutation since it is constantly dividing. Men develpe on average four point mutations for every year they age in their germ line. Since retardation is genetic it is more likely to be developed in sperm than in the ova. Therefore it is older men reproducing with women that is more likely to cause retardation since the number of mutations in women's gametes does not correlate with age.

Not even a libtard, just get triggered when people get genetics or anything else biochemistry related wrong

Wondered because strange spot for kickback lol

I use all tools my nigga. Power and hand, no limitations.

Nah man I rarely use gloves for anything unless I have to.

Nope, never had one.

Nice trips, on a post about a fiery hole too...
How appropriate.

Everyday is a Near Death Experience when you ride a motorcycle in LA traffic so no not really.

>I have a vagina

I got my head kicked in and mugged while out drinking. Car pulled up to me while walking home, 2 guys got out. I fucked one of them up enough that they caught him going to the emergency room for eye gouges with my blood all over him. After I had him on the ground and his buddy couldn't pull me off him, the driver and a fourth person (I think), got out and started stomping on me. I got a Concussion, broken nose and deviated septum, broken/bruised ribs, 2 broken fingers and a fucked up palm.

Not sure if it counts as a 'near death' experience but I know how easily a punch or hitting your head off the ground, especially when drunk, can kill you.

Haven't drank a drop since, going to be 1 year sober in about 2 weeks time. It's kind of fucked me up mentally, though, and I have issues with anxiety (never a full-on panic attack).

I've always been really quiet and anxious, and the cops were amazed with how chirpy I was after it happened but I guess I just had so much adreneline still in my system.

Also haven't had a single bag of crisps since it happened, I lost my appetite for a good fortnight and I think I developed something called food aversion. I had a big bag of salt and vinegar crisps just before it happened and now the thought and smell of them makes me feel sick. I used to eat about half a dozen bags a day (was never fat, though) but I haven't had a single one in about 11.5 months now.

Bullshit
Researchers have found that it is more likely for an older mother to have reproductive cells with an extra copy of chromosome 21. So an older mother is more likely to have a baby with Down Syndrome than a younger mother.

However, most of the babies who have Down Syndrome (about 75%) are born to mothers who are 35 or younger. This is because older mothers tend to have fewer babies. (Only about nine percent of total births occur in mothers over age 35 – but about 25% of babies with Down Syndrome are born to women in this age group.)

The likelihood that a woman under age 30 who becomes pregnant will have a baby with Down syndrome is less than one in 1,000, but the chance of having a baby with Down Syndrome increases to 1 in 400 for women who become pregnant at age 35. The likelihood of Down Syndrome continues to increase as a woman ages, so that by age 42, the chance is one in 60 that a pregnant woman will have a baby with Down syndrome, and by age 49, the chance is one in 12.

Because the chances of having a baby with Down Syndrome increase with the age of the mother, many health care providers recommend that women over age 35 have pre-birth testing for the condition. Testing the baby before it is born to see if he or she is likely to have Down Syndrome allows parents and families to prepare for the baby’s special needs.

Parents who have already have a baby with Down Syndrome or who have abnormalities in their own chromosome 21 are also at higher risk for having a baby with Down Syndrome.

Sauce
mychildwithoutlimits.org/understand/down-syndrome/what-causes-down-syndrome/down-syndrome-risk-factors/

I remember when I was below the age of ten and me and my family were at my grand-father's farm and we were trying to do something will a bull but for some reason It got out and started running around the pen and almost speared me when It charged me but luckily my grand father grabbed me quickly and literally threw me over the fence.
At the time I didn't realize how lucky I actually was.

almost got struck by lightning. i turned around and just a foot away there were sparks bouncing. in front of a wal mart parking lot. it wasnt even raining

Ya I saw a black person the other day. Was very unexpected, I now lock my door at night.

How would eggs exposed to 30 years worth of chemicals in food, drugs and background radiation be healthier than sperm that was just made earlier today?

I shot myself in the leg 2 miles deep in the woods by myself. I hiked my ass out of there and made it to the hospital.
I am alot happier now
I can't shake the string theory now.

Also shit thread.

Once a rock or something I'm not sure was dropped on my head. Apparently if it had of hit me a few cm's to the left it would of killed me.

YOU RACK DISCIPRINE!!!!!

Use the handsaw for ten years first!!!!

>motorcycle in LA traffic

Jesus christ dude how? I can't even stomach Pittsburgh on 2 wheels anymore.

I had sex with a nigger chick and almost got her pregnant. Had my heart racing because I will never produce mixed-race kids.

I nearly killed myself with a broken mirror when I slipped on ice putting it in the trash this weekend. Cut up my throat a bit, but was a few mm from getting ded.

I put some gauze on and fapped.

>Has anyone had a Near Death Experience
yeah
>and did it change your life?
no

Got involved in a pile up on the motorway. A couple of cars up ahead of us clipped each other, and we pinged around before ending up perpendicular to a group of oncoming lorries.
Felt very surreal.
The first lorry stopped so close you'd not have been able to fully open the car door...

I have redneck syndrome. -10 discipline modifier.

I almost got terminally rekt by cancer a few years ago, now I don't really worry about anything because it's either going to pale in comparison to getting that physically JUSTed or on the off chance I get even more physically fucked up it's like whatever, I'll still die one day anyway one way or another.

honestly, driving is has got to be the most dangerous repetitive action we do. i just cant believe so many people are able to function on the road. how is that nearly 90% of adults can drive, but i cant fuckin whistle?

Not at all.

$1000 bet says this 'smart intellectual' has been through Canada's (((university))) social sciences, and likely influenced via a 'women's studies' professor. It's always the males who are at fault, amirite?

Fat cunt

Yeah I fell down a cliff on the side of colorado river on those really mountainous hills on the border of Cali. I thought it was way less steep and was a ballsy 17 year old trying to be cool. I slipped and the gravel gave out and it turned out I was sliding towards something like a 500 meter sheer cliff to plummet to my death. I turned at the last second and caught one of those small trunked trees that grow on the sides of mountains, literally only thing that saved my life.

Lesson learned was don't fuck around with mountains and you aren't invincible. Still backflipped off a wall onto my face and broke my nose the next year tho. least i got some character now and can pass as a (((them)))

Various types of retardation exist and having an extra chromosome is not the same as the DNA sequence itself mutating.

If you want my source, torrent "An introduction to genetic analysis" by Anthony JF Griffiths (11th edition) and open it up to page 18-19.

Should have worn some chaps. Safety first nigga.

I've had a few.
But I was on a well that blew out once.
I was sure all 75 of us were going to burn alive.
I got hurt, but somehow no one died that day.

Nigger they make fucking pants specifically to prevent that type of shit from happening

i think it's funny how tribal titties don't subject to censorship controls as they're literally seen as animals

for example if you posted this ones titties u'd be banned

March of dimes sauce
2. Higher risk of any chromosomal disorder
At age 20: 1 in 526 births
At age 30: 1 in 385 births
At age 40: 1 in 66 births
At age 45: 1 in 21 births
Women are born with all the eggs they'll ever have. As a woman ages, her eggs also age.
"All genetic abnormalities increase as the egg gets older," "The eggs are stored in the ovaries, and there is a potential for change over time."

checked, great punch line

Nah, nigger. Biochemistry major at McGill. Nice assumptions though.

Also I never said men are at fault either. Without us evolution wouldn't have evolved as rapidly as it did because evolution is the accumulation of beneficial mutations. Societies problem is that it supports faulty mutations by giving them medical treatment instead of letting evolution take its course.

Keep denying facts and projecting though.

I was in shorts, no shirt, and running shoes. #thesouthwillriseagain

Yeah.

I turned out to have a reall bad reaction to some, ironically enough, anti-allergy medication.

I was out for a walk and slowly but steadily my neck started to tense up
>it's moving on it's own
>I have no control over it
My neck was basically trying to recreate that scene from the exorcist. All of the muscles were tensing in different directions, and my neck was twisted to the point that my chin was literally behind my shoulder, and I could hardly breathe because my windpipe was being completely crushed by the muscles in my neck.

I could speak, so I decided the best thing I could do was lie down on the ground
>Immediately, ten different cars stop, people get out to see if I'm ok, get a ride to the hospital with some strangers
One of them tries his damndest to keep my neck straight, but he strained both of his wrists doing so (and from what I've been told, literally couldn't work for a week because of it).
The doctor said I had the worst of cervical dystonia that he's ever seen, and a qt nurse had to use her knees to attempt to hold my neck straight (she sprained her calfs doing this too). I needed a triple dose of the medication they usually use to fix this for it to take effect, and after six or seven hours of qt nurses taking turns holding my head in place with thier knees, I could finally actually breathe.

That whole experience scared me so much that I wont take any form of medication unless my life depends on it. I also have a fetish for nurses now.

I overdosed on heroin and died. After a shit-ton of naloxone and defibrillation they brought my sorry ass back.

Now I'm a Christian and two years sober.

hey dude did you get chemo? would you recommend it? good for you by the way god bless

crazy shit. drugs will make people do crazy shit. but nice job not drinking anymore! id love to quit

>Still felt safer than any populated place in Africa. Except Namibia.
Namibia is the second least densely populated country on the planet. That probably had something to do with it.

Don't know how many times I have to tell you that cromosomal disorders aren't the same as the development of mutations. The duplication of an entire chromosome is not the same as the sequence itself changing.

>Anyone have a near-death experience?
>I did (pic NOT related) and I decided that I was smoking too much weed and jacking-off too much.
Nobody gets the correlation. Sup Forums I am dissapoint.son.

Everyone is posting fake shit, I legally died but was brought back

I was in a car accident - not driving - I was the passenger, no seat belt, thrown though the windshield. Ended up on the pavement 10ft from the car.

I died after arriving in the art - was brought back to life, I still have clear memories of me leaving my body and floating above it in the hospital as the doctors worked on me. I remeber my name being called like I was suppose to go find what ever was calling it.

After that things are fuzzy but I basically woke up in a recovery room. Cracked my skull, had to get a metal plate in it, plus a broken arm. I was in recovery for nearly a month before leaving the hospital.

This was nearly 10 years ago, but the out of body experience and my name being called are still clear as day.

Meant to reply to you: See

>since the number of mutations in women's gametes does not correlate with age.
False. Cells are exposed to background radiation all the time, causing mutations that need to be repaired, and cells that don't reproduce lack the ability to perform "perfect" DNA repair such as homologous recombination. If your claim was "older men are more likely to cause mutations than older women", then maybe that would be more reasonable. But it's not like neither are causing issues.

how do you "almost" get someone pregnant?

Ive had a number of near death experinces, women are shit drivers.
Remain alert and vigilant my friends.

>that captcha
cant make this shit up

I was shooting heroin/cocaine mixed together in my underwear in bed one night and I banged way too much coke in one hit and OD'd. I lost consciousness for a while and then regained it in the middle of a massive seizure. While I was unconscious I had an NDE in which I was speaking to someone, assumably god or something. They were asking me if I wanted to die, and I said no and that it was an accident. So god or whatever was like "OK buddy good luck" and bounced my ass out of heaven and back to earth like I was an idiot for wanting to back to my shit life. Then I came to in the middle of a massive seizure like I said and flopped around the ground for a while thinking that my head was spinning around 360 degrees and that my arms and legs were spinning at the knees and elbows. After a while I just snapped out of it instantly.

At the time I was an atheist and a heroin addict. It didn't change either of those things. I wrote it off as a dream. As of today I haven't touched heroin in over two years and I feel like an entirely different person and sometimes can't believe I actually did all of the shit I did. I also lean more heavily towards there being a god. I don't know if the NDE had anything to do with it or not. Might have just been growth.

jeez dude

Fair enough

I almost died by being crushed to death by a mustang skid loader. I remember the words "I'm going to die, there is nothing I can do to stop it" flowing through my mind the entire time.
Since then I've begun to smell the roses as some would say.

thats nuts! you didnt sound too scared though

Hello fellow faggots.

Go back and re-read the OP with just a grain of abstraction. He's saying that 'near-death' equals smoking pot and jacking-off (in quite the literal terms).

tl;dr Get your shit together or you WILL experience death on this earth, only a spiritual one.

closest i've come to was getting black out drunk when i was 19 becuase i didn't know how alchole worked. i downed a bottle of jagger in less than an hour. not the small one, but the 750ML kind. last thing i remember was falling backwards and hitting my head on a rock. woke up in the emergency room with an I've in me, feeling like I'd been run over. I've had chronic headaches ever since. Only thing it's changed is help me have brief realizations of how retarded I am sometimes.

I've had ndes and actual death experiences, yes. Changed my life utterly.

how do people get sober? i cant seem to shake alcohol.

Almost drowned and attacked by dogs

I was told by my parents that both mine and my mother's heart stopped while she was giving birth to me.
Obviously no memories, but being born dead is kinda cool in a strange fedora way

i nearly died a few times, but 2 of the times in particular stand out the most due to how different they were. the first example, when i thought i was dying, it was really dark outside, and i was losing alot of blood, everything started getting really bright and i was dizzy af, and it felt like my spirit was leaving my body, and i was just hoping/praying i wasnt going to die, and needed to return to be better (which im not sure if i really have been much better), and the second example, well, this is quite strange to me, and still makes little sense.i was getting smashed at my friends, and i collapsed, then the visual kicked in, i was dying, and getting closer to what seemed like my dad, but he had his back turned to me, and i really didnt want to get closer, then something happened, and i was in the back of an ambulance, the doors open, and im dropped into this wierd compound thing. with hazard tape and street barriers. kinda like a square room, then i feel my bones and skin healing, then i walk out into the street, and theres just people coming from everywhere, and moving quick, and i notice these twins, and triplets, amongst the people, and its like, we are all on a loop, all the same people, time and time again, just going in circles of time. real weird. havent really told anyone that. when i come round (in real life), my friend was like wtf. you just flew across the room like you got electricuted and just went unconscious. i think the first time was more peaceful, but the 2nd time felt more realistic, despite sounding crazy

Had a similar experience to this too, ended up getting my stomach pumped. Did you stop drinking after that? I didn't all together but stopped drinking like a madman.

Almost die of alcohol poisoning and realize you fucked up or/& find safer drugs to replace it. If you want to start to get about that non degenerate life, replace it with something productive. Sounds cheesy but it's the only way

Yes and it made me an immeasurably better person

I'm still depressed all the time at the state of the world but I took the self improvement pill and want to fight for what's right regardless

you're retarded

Was racing a friend to pick up another friend. Turned on a road doing 140km/h when I usually would be doing 125/130. Spun out into a deep ditch, car sideways. The road was rated for 60km/h. Drove responsibly after.

Did a lot of drugs when I was younger. Ended up doing a solo mission with an 8ball and ended up in the ER and monitored for a couple days after. Haven't done anything alcohol and the odd joint puff since.

Had a complication related to surgery which resulted in a CSF leak. Scary experience, spent a few days in isolation in ICU due to infection risk to brain. Could have died. Needless to say it brought me closer to people that I care about.

I need this image in not shit quality.