I have Bachelor in physics...

I have Bachelor in physics, it's extremely hard for me to possess a job in private company(i work low salary in university). don't study natural science, study CS/EE in this bullshit tech bubble.
any you must study in USA to get rich, start your own company.

what's EE?

Electronics Engineering

errectric engerring

Electrical Engineering you NEET retart.

If you did physics because you loved it but didn't pursue a doctorate degree you have yourself to blame. Stop working for the university and start attending classes you idiot.

Or you could presue you masters and PhD while you work your shit college job. Then you'll be able to get a real physics job.

Get your PhD

I got my BS physics first too. Then went for a shit show of a Ph.D. Ph.D's are like sausage... you lose all respect for them when you see how they're made.
Advice: Get BSEE first. A new BSEE earns as much as a new Ph.D. physics, is easier to get, and Ph.D physics has only a 50% chance of getting a job in major.
Any decent company worth working for as an engineer has a tuition reimbursement program. That's how I got my masters in physics.

>masters
>PhDs
sorry i can't and i don't wanna understand quantum field theory or Advance electromagnetic theory. it's hard as shit for me.

sounds like you have garbage soft skills OP

Physics is enough for entry level finance/trading jobs. They assume you know nothing but also expect you to learn some coding on the fly. Take some algo/metrics classes. Display an interest in markets or game theory.

You'll still get paid shit for a while.

It's uber kewl stuff.
Playing follow the physics is funny. You wouldn't BELIEVE what's possible if I told you.
And I know better than to blab. Did that, they came after me, not going to do it again.
Say I'm LARPing? HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck those superposition states and supersymmetry

Forex and stocks are easy with small amounts of money.

How does an unemployed white male with a science bachelor's guarantee employment after he takes on and finishes a PhD? It seems like a good idea, but it would kill me if I put all that effort into a chemistry PhD and not have a job lined up. Antisocial as fuck and can't network.

Read the employment data. I had just gotten my (employer paid for MS physics) when I looked at the employment stats. I could go for a Ph.d physics, work hard, and take a 60% pay cut from what I made as an BS EE.

Hah sucker, I got my BSEE and then did my masters in physics. It works 1 direction much better than the other and they compliment perfectly.

Start a glory hole that takes ATM

Are the federal stats reliable for forecasting?

Exactly! EE is actually EASIER than physics and pays MORE. A man's gotta eat.
They weren't forecasts. It was data for placement and starting salaries for last year's graduates. It could be that there is a sudden demand for physicist in the next year, but not likely.

just be proud of yourself man, you got a degree in physics not many can say they done that,.

I just put out a job post for an EE with interests in LEDs and optics for 80K, benefits, and equity. Look harder faggot.

What's a good way to account for my lack of nepotism relative to those reported in the federal stats who may or may not have frequently exploited nepotism for a job?

>EE is actually EASIER than physics

Not so fast sucker. A BSEE is infinitely harder than a BS in physics. Wanna know where all the EE dropouts transfer? Computer science, physics, and business. It's simple really, EE makes you do actual work and understand the same physics a physics major will learn. Our signal analysis mathematics is just as sophisticated as your quantum mechanics math. They all merge into mathematics and computation in the end. In an employer's mind "BSEE" means they are an actual engineer, whereas a BS phys, MSEE means they are LARPing by bypasses the weedout phase and not having a real engineering degree. I would never consider someone with just a MS in engineering without a bachelors or phd in engineering as well to be a true engineer and that's from a hiring perspective.

> Be me. Work ass off getting physics undergrad degree in shithole country. Get into US grad school. Get paid to do PhD. Graduate and et job in USA because tech companies think physics PhDs are smart. Profit. Lurk Sup Forums