EAT LESS MEAT AND DAIRY - A SIMPLE FORM OF ACTIVISM EDITION

A lot of you aren't redpilled on the Meat and Dairy Question. We on average eat way to much meat and dairy. It's been increasing ever since. We lost connection with how it's produced, we
just go to the supermarket and buy whatever is cheap or tasty. There are three big reasons to start eating less meat:

>1) HEALTH: There have been many studies done on mortality and (processed)meat and dairy, consumption and there is a positive association between lower mortality of cardiovascular diseases, cancer and diabetes by people who eat a lot of meat and dairy in comparison with those who eat less or none.
Still not convinced that meat and dairy is bad for your health? Watch this documentary for further redpills:
WHAT THE HEALTH
youtu.be/hJAKWQ6dDpQ
>2) ENVIRONMENT: The livestock sector may be the largest source of water pollution (due to animal wastes, fertilizers, pesticides), and it contributes to emergence of antibiotic resistance. It accounts for over 8% of global human water use. It is by far the biggest cause of land use, as it accounts for nearly 40% of the global land surface. It is a significant driver of biodiversity loss, as it causes deforestation, ocean dead zones, land degradation, pollution, and overfishing.
Still not convinced that animal agriculture is one of the biggest environmental threat? Watch this documentary for further redpills:
COWSPIRACY
dailymotion.com/video/x2zuhks
>3) ETHICS: Animals are sentient beings, they feel pain and suffering. Putting them into death camps, taking away there children and killing them is unethical. Animals are not property or a commodity. They have a will to live.
Still not convinced that eating meat isn't morally justifiable? Watch this documentary for further redpills:
EARTHLINGS
youtu.be/BrlBSuuy50Y

So bad for health, environment and morally unjustifiable.
Do you eat meat and dairy Sup Forums?
If yes how much and will you try to eat less?

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
youtube/Yxs_mTRjLAU
youtube.com/user/PatrikBaboumian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
womenshealthmag.com/food/side-effects-of-vegetarianism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 but morals are subjective

Argument for animal moral value:
P1 - Humans are of moral value.
P2 - There is no trait absent in animals which if absent in humans would cause us to deem ourselves valueless.
C - Therefore without establishing the absence of such trait in animals, we contradict ourselves by deeming animals valueless.

Argument for veganism from animal moral value:
P1 - Animals are of moral value.
P2 - There is no trait absent in animals which if absent in humans would cause us to consider anything short of non-exploitation to be an adequate expression of respect for human moral value.
C - Therefore without establishing the absence of such a trait in animals, we contradict ourselves by considering anything short of non-exploitation (veganism) to be an adequate expression of respect for animal moral value.

Yep I especially love to eat the meat of the free-range cattle grown on my family's own farm. Black angus is best beef.

Oh, and milk is the best non-alcoholic beverage out there.

You're wrong about health - people should get 60 of their calories from fat, 20% complex carbs, 20% protein.
I don't care about your religious beliefs about the environment or ethics.

>If yes how much and will you try to eat less?
I'm going to eat more just to spite you, asshole.

>I especially love to eat the meat of the free-range cattle grown on my family's own farm.
well if its on your own farm and is free range thats probably ok i guess
small benis detected

"""activism""" is for liberal retards

The problem is mindlessness in humanity, which you are exhibiting by trying to solve complex, multilayered sociological issues with cute blurbs. You are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Every time a soyboy bitches I slaughter livestock.

eating meat is degeneracy

fuck that

EVER SINCE WHAT

>triggered by altruism

There are plant based fats. Meat, dairy and eggs are unhealthy.

Eating all carbs makes you into a fat fuck.

I'm just trying to make people think about the issue, how is that bad?

> Eating all carbs makes you into a fat fuck.

kek

Sup Forums nutrition

No.

How do you faggots who keep pushing this shit even end up here? Go back where you came from.

Eating more calories than necessary maybe, but high carb diets aren't bad. You can eat low carb on a vegan diet though, you can even go full keto vegan, although I would think that's pretty retarded.

P2 is flawed. Animals lack sentience and self awareness. A human that can't pass the mirror test is of no value.

Try harder next time, cuck.

meatcucks are ruining their gains and are unhealthy as fuck

>animals aren't sentient

the absolute state of meatcucks

Whats wrong with slavery?

Because it's a red pill, if you don't believe me then watch one of the documentaries linked in the OP, depending on which one would convince you the most. Come back and tell me it's not a red pill.

NO.
Also FUCK YOU soylent cuck..

Raw milk and free range, 100% grass fed Herefordshire is GOAT.

That mass produced grain fed crap is what makes vegan diets appear healthier than omnivore. When they try to replicate the results using high quality European meat the results are the opposite.

>Animals lack sentience

Animals are sentient, look up the definition of sentience.
Second, would you put retarded humans in Auschwitz camps?

DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA

>free range

you are one naive faggot user

>muh vegan agenda
s-sorry.....I g-guess?...

>Second, would you put retarded humans in Auschwitz camps?
You must be new here.

Enjoy your estrogen, I hope the man boobs aren't showing yet.

i love eating vegan food while playing switch while my wife is doin the dirty with LeQuisheous in the other room as i slurp on some Soylent™ while my kid in a princess outfit skips rope in the same room and sings children's songs with all their gender specific pronouns replaced with xer as i listen to Neutral Milk Hotel on my Google Pixel™

>being a vegan is redpilled
What's next? Sucking black cocks is redpilled? Come on, you're wasting your time here.

Okay, I mean the mythological version of Auschwitz not the one with pools and cinemas.

I eat animals because I can. It's called freedom.

highly intelligent contribution bruh

Protecting them from themselves, if they see the light they freak out and become cannibalistic.

If you really think it's not then try arguing against it. Surely you must have some arguments?

Oh hey its this thread against shilling for us to all become low T Soygoys by forgoing any type of proteins. Sage.

>I rape woman because I can. It's called freedom.
Wow I guess mudslimes are enlightened.

All I hear are reasons the global population needs to be decimated so vegans can stop whining about how we'll feed them

I upped my diet very significantly concerning meat, dairy and eggs. I've seen nothing but gains physically and I feel better. I'm dropping giant logs instead of little goose shits. You tell me OP. Why is that?

>muh soyboy argument
Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
>The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
>The intervention data indicate that isoflavones do not exert feminizing effects on men

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
>These recent studies in men consuming soyfoods or supplements containing 40--70 mg/d of soy isoflavones showed few effects on plasma hormones or semen quality. These data do not support concerns about effects on reproductive hormones and semen quality.

more calories and different macros

It takes time for chronic diseases to develop

>implying Sup Forums wouldn't want to round up all of the incels in the world to gas and incinerate them once and for all.

Are you fucking thick?

Still contain cholesterol, saturated fat and hormones.
I rather eat healthy.

>Surely you must have some arguments?
Sure, plenty. I also have a few good arguments for veganism too. It's more that I'm just baffled you would think you're going to convert anyone here, of all places.

I already converted a German in one of these threads, I'm sure there are some people on here that might be sceptical but open to the idea.

Vegans are weaker and dumber than meat eaters.

Sup Forums are incels

I could rape every one of you unhealthy faggots

>Vegans are weaker and dumber than meat eaters.
Source?

Why do you try so hard to shill the ethics point? We here at Sup Forums beg God for the painful genocide of most humans, so why would we give a shit about some pea-brained chicken?

youtube/Yxs_mTRjLAU

>hey, I'm Vegan.
>Can you give me this medal? Because I deserve it.

Fucking TC personified.

that's not "free range" that's "cage free"

nice fake pic

sometimes when i eat meat, i can actually feel my blood struggling to pump through my body, and my thighs start to ache

So cringe, is this our version of bugmen?
What does leftypol refer to them as?

You're the same Dutchman from earlier, have that chicken breast yet?

I see you're still using the same talking points and pictures I already responded to

>"multiple" vegans in this thread attempting to "convert" Sup Forums.
>claims the very board he's larping on his full of incels.

Back to plebbit with you.

harming animals is subhuman tier brah

You converted a German, one of the most defeated people history has ever seen.
Are you seriously proud of that? It’s like forcing a 4 year old to Sunday school

>“I only eat ‘free-range’ chickens and eggs.”(The old “I believe every cheerful little lie the industry feeds me.” argument.)
Sorry Charlie. Poultry meat may be labeled “free-range” if the birds were provided an opportunity to access the outdoors. No other requirements—such as the stocking density, the amount of time spent outdoors, or the quality and size of the outdoor area—are specified by the USDA. As a result, free-range conditions may amount to 20,000 birds crowded inside a shed with a single exit leading to a muddy strip, saturated with droppings.

The free-range label applies only to birds raised for meat, not eggs. There is a cage-free label for eggs; but it is not regulated by the USDA, nor does it guarantee that the hens were provided access to the outdoors. Neither label requires third-party certification. Even for USDA Organic, the most extensively regulated label, minimum levels of outdoor access have not been set and specific rules do not apply to stocking density or flock size. I wonder if a profit-driven industry will decide of it’s own accord to do the right thing at the expense of profit?

I'm sorry, but the vast majority of Aryans murder animals. Actually I find most vegans outside the west are street-shitting pajeets and "muh buddha" gooks, and they all seem very subhuman to me.

I had bacon with my eggs this morning and for supper had sausages with spinach and sauerkraut. Yum!

Fair enough, there are always outliers I suppose. A word of advice though, strawman images like you've been posting are never going to convince anyone. Sure there's plenty of evidence that most people could improve their health by eating less meat than we do in current western culture, but it's much less clear how much difference there is between a vegan diet and other "healthy" diets that include some meat and animal products.

If you genuinely want people to eat less meat there are probably ways to do it, but mocking meat eaters and posting obviously one sided pics and info is probably just going to make them double down and dismiss you.

most Aryans are also subhumans

like you

It's one of my goals of 2018 to become vegan.
Not completely off meat yet because I still have to learn how to cook interesting meals without animal products and because I struggle to find calorie dense vegan food.
Currently at a lean 200lbs at 6'5 and would like to get to a lean 220lbs by the end of the year.

Well your points where retarded.
You called killing for pleasure humane and plants just as sentient as animals.
Do you still hold those views?

That's called being horribly unfit.

method one is literally natural law
it's the duty of the strong to prey upon the weak, because otherwise the gene pool stagnates or even reverses

you should track your nutrients on cronometer when you change your diet

Its been decreasinf faggot. Farms are just more centralize so it is easier to count

Thanks for further proof these vegan shills are nothing but shitskins with no valid opinion

>mutt calling Aussies shitskins

reminder that all your women want Aussie cock

I just ate some sheep and goat cheeses imported from Europe.. this stuff I GOAT get it? Cheese is good for you. You are a tool.

>Killing for pleasure
I linked the definition of humane, and said killing an animal with concern for it's suffering fit it
>Plants just as sentient as animals
I asked you how you think pain and sentience is measured then demonstrated how those criteria could be applied to plants, animals, and insects
>If I strawman you I can have another chance with the same arguments/points
You can only bait me into another discussion for so long, I need to leave soon for a meeting. I did enjoy our discussion though

Very nice, perhaps check out this guys channel
youtube.com/user/PatrikBaboumian
He's a German vegan strongman, I think he has some videos where he talks about what he eats.

I don't care about cows or chickens or the conditions under which they are raised or slaughtered. It's palatable and fits my macronutritional desires.

I have been following your posts throughout the thread in silence.

You have some good points I have to admit.

I could go vegetarian but vegan seems too far out of my reach, at least for now.

I have had a horrible depression and anxiety for many years now, I wonder if my shitty diet is the cause of it.

Maybe I can try vegetarianism for now and go from there, you efforts are not in vain but I will say for many of us it is very hard to not eat meat, it's a whole addiction of it's own.

literally killing yourself and ruining the environment for your children

k well here is the farm that Costco gets their free range eggs from.

Doesn't look like your picture

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
>a reporter walking along Queen Street counted 152 local women in company with 112 uniformed Americans, while only 31 women accompanied 60 Australian soldiers. That it was thought necessary for the media to report this situation indicates the effect of the American presence.[3] (About 12,000 Australian women married American soldiers by the end of the war.[6])
roo whores want the big burger cock

>Me eating chicken is why the south americans and africans destroy their own rainforests
no.

Jew

Jew jew jew

I'm trying to go full carnivore. It's hard to get used to letting go of carbs, but I can feel a rise in testosterone already after less than a week. Trying to stay away from anything but red meat, eggs and yoghurt.

Keep following bro

i live off livestock cow meat and milk, as well as potatoes. Its all I eat, and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Veggies are expensive. If it becomes cheaper i'll stop eating eggs, fishsticks and occasionally some meat. I don't eat alot of meat anyway anymore. I used to eat like 15kg chicken filet a month, now i'll belucky if i eat 2kg of meat in a month.

I met Destiny irl and it actually makes this image even funnier.

>I have had a horrible depression and anxiety for many years now, I wonder if my shitty diet is the cause of it.

womenshealthmag.com/food/side-effects-of-vegetarianism

I don't think going vegan is necessarily going to fix that, but eating shitty definitely is not good for your health. Eat less processed foods and sugars and you'll be golden. Exercise will else help with that.

So we artificially impregnate them and raise them in auschwitz camps?
>I linked the definition of humane, and said killing an animal with concern for it's suffering fit it
No it is not because you're killing it unnecessarily, the killing itself is an inhumane act in itself. How can you have compassion when you're taking away it's life without their consent? It's like saying you're raping someone humanely because you where gentle and went down on her first. You are making zero sense!
>I asked you how you think pain and sentience is measured then demonstrated how those criteria could be applied to plants, animals, and insects
Plants react animals respond. Plants work on a cellular level, you can put animals under CAT scans and see brain activity when they feel pain. It's literally not even similar.

Where do you think we are? We would put actual people in auschiwtz camps you fucking retard.

Try watching the documentaries linked in the OP, you don't have to go vegan immediately. Changing your habits and rethinking your diet is hard, luckily there is plenty of people online that can help you, cheers man.

>We on average eat way to much meat and dairy.

Your mom sucks too much cock.

It's funny, he keeps speaking of auschwitz camps as if they're a bad thing kek