Cartel Nyaa Replacement

We here at the Fansub Cartel are proud to announce our new Nyaa replacement.

nyaa.si/

Unlike NyaaPantsu, we're not hosted on a shitty Raspberry Pi, so our site sucks a lot less than theirs does.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12945908
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

L A U N C H

t. Daiz.
fuck off m8.

Indeed, this NT replacement has the Official Daiz Seal of Approval(tm). I highly recommend everyone to use it!

But can you be trusted?

same

>he doesn't give up yet

Is this the one matt was shilling?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the cartel?

Yes.

Can I upload Doki there?

Fuck off faggots and kill yourselves.

Pantsu isn't hosted on a pi

Jews pretending to be Nazis.

Vouchin'!

Fuck off, Herkz.

>pantsu

I don't mind using it, but it works half the time it makes me go to the actual fucking sites, how incovenient is that?

Madokami supports it too, or something.

Yet another site. Good. Keeping this bookmarked.

Gay niggers

>Daiz
It's like you don't want Sup Forums to visit your site.

About time.

You're right, a Pi wouldn't go down so easily lol

Well, I'm guess I'm sold then.
Can't fight against a Official Daiz Seal of Approval(tm).

nyaa.rip is the better site desu.

>our site sucks a lot less than theirs does
But you fags are insufferable ponyfuckers.

Thanks.

>pantsu is down as another alternative is launched
Well that's convenient, how am I supposed to compare the two?

can you make it fucking works on taiga? thanks.

Of course "they" support, you're the one who did it.

>all these fucking tripfags

But I can only report so many posts at a time.

Looks like I'll be using both.

>hey, it seems that we had a bit of a problem with everyone using the same website to upload their anime to
>what if we made that again?

>Daiz
>aers
>Sunako
who's next

I'm calling for a boycott.

>not run by Sup Forumsfaggots
Nice. Bookmarked.

Sup Forums will visit the replacement site and like it once no one gives enough of a shit to support the other half-assed replacement efforts for longer than a month

Maybe this time you incompetent retards will actually keep a backup. In any case, redundancy is good, and now we don't have to suck cartel cock to get goodboy points and avoid the blacklist.

>>>/global/rules/10

Some posts sure smell Cartel in here.

What happened do Nyaa.Dev? Did he got suicided?

>hey guys remember that one site which centralized all the anime which died and all the shit was lost?
>lets do it again

Seriously you niggers are fucking retarded.

I'm not happy about this, but I'll still use the site...

So it begins, the greatest cartel war of our time.

>can't even view the source
DOA

Fuck you Daiz. I will use Pantsu.

Remember when you were all like "ANYONE AND EVERYONE SHOULD UPLOAD ONLY TO NYAA EXCLUSIVELY", you retarded bald fuck? Hope you learn from this.

More alternatives are always good.

I represent no fansubbing group and I'm here to say "Fucking Daiz".

Thank you for your time.

>Herkz, Daiz, and their butt buddies are still in control

As long as Daiz doesn't act like a retard again and insist that everyone should only upload to Nyaa. At least we have backups now.

Honest thoughts on Daiz and HorribleSubs?

Are you going to ban raws too?

>Pantsu is on brand new beautiful servers
>Has one hiccup while main dev is asleep
>Cartel starts shilling their shitty replacement wherever they can saying Pantsu can't be trusted

The desperation, holy shit

change madokami's banner, i dare you faggot

Why can't we have two Nyaas?

Alternatives are needed. Don't be lazy cunts and keep uploading on Pantsu.

Kys nigger

Weird, you didn't have a problem with it when it was Sup Forums doing it

They don't give a shit. They want more attention, even if it screws everyone else over.

This shit is almost as sad as scanlation groups getting upset when another group picks up their series because they were too fucking slow and shit then throw a tantrum. Wait no that's exactly what this is.

Yes.

Don't worry, I'll still be using the alternatives.

Automatic cross-upload script when?

They need attention, mate. If they go 30 seconds without it they cry.

lmao pantsufags on suicide watch

Herkz here, the true reason that we didn't use pantsu is because renge a shit.

Stop DDOSing pantsu you niggers. Sage.

Do you post the same thing in nyaa.pantsu threads or is your irrational hate for the cartel making you shitpost? This is one of at least 3 nyaa replacements right now. Nobody is saying you should only use this one. The more sites the better.

How long do I have to wait until the best nyaa clone is designated by popularity and the remaining clones dies out?

Renge a best, fuck off

I will never fall for your lie, faggot

Die, faggot

One season.

>can't click on the category icon to go to that category

Get your shit together Daiz, holy fuck.

A month

Can't multiple people just weekly store the entire db of the site on different parts of the world?

It's is just an 3 line word document for each torrent, it's not that big of a deal, most torrents aren't even worth saving either, just save the 720p and above ones, no need to download all of the RAWs aswell...

Night mode has Megumin, which is good.

No faggot stop moving the goalposts. Nobody using pantsu would have a problem with the cartel site if you didn't advertise your fucking "exclusivity" like dumb greedy Jews. Upload to both si and pantsu you stuck up goygoblins.

I don't think the problem was that it was centralized and died, just that the owner did it with 0 warning and killed their personal backups.

Letting people know, even if just "hey guys we're shutting down permanently because of (((reasons))) in 1/5/12/24/etc hours, make your backups now if you want em." would have made this time so much easier for all involved.

Sunako how much of a part did you play into running Madokami into the ground? Also you never seem to respond to uploader account requests, are you too busy throwing bitch-fits late at night on IRC?

We're actually working to bring that back at madokami. At the time it was a good idea.

There's a plan for that - but it's not ready yet.

>advertising

Daiz is cancer. HorribleSubs does a necessary and noble service, but don't let that speak to the people running it.

Yeah, no, fuck you, I'll continue using shanaproject you fucking cuck.

>Official Daiz Seal of Approval(tm)

Can't argue with that.

Thanks, seems reasonable.

>commie
>shuns a community created effort in order to return the already powerful to the top
ok. congrats. you win. again.

i refuse

>Nobody is saying you should only use this one

You are literally retarded if you have been reading this shit and seriously think that. Then again you're part of the cartel so it makes sense.

>Nobody is saying you should only use this one. The more sites the better.
Too bad two of them aren't even up and functional

>using the db that Sup Forums saved to fuck them over
you can go fuck yourselves

Nice.

Real question is why the fuck is there not an weekly or monthly torrent with all magnets links of relevance from that time period so lots of people could make backups for everybody to use later when shit goes down.

OFFICIAL POLL

WHAT SITE WILL YOU USE?

strawpoll.me/12945908

Imagine being these people.
Existences so empty that they absolutely cannot bear to let anyone forget about them or even do anything that doesn't involve them. They need any and all attention they can get, regardless of how negative it is, because it's literally all they have in their lives.
Meanwhile, they pretend they're above the very people they can't live without.

As far as I'm aware madokami works fine. If you have any specific complaints feel free to bring it up in the IRC. Also, we aren't accepting new uploader accounts at the moment for different reasons. I've said more than a few times now. It is a temp thing.

>all that attention whoring
Have they learned nothing?
Will they ever learn?

>(((reasons)))

desu the worst part about all of this is this shitty fucking meme which is now everywhere on Sup Forums.

What about the 20,000 Kissmanga duplicates? Any plans to address that?

Fuck off, retard

Reminder that by not knowing Japanese you are essentially presenting (((them))) your raw pink assh*le.