Jet steel cant melt fuel beam if you dont agree you need to be gassed at the camps

Jet steel cant melt fuel beam if you dont agree you need to be gassed at the camps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xy_jMrJGF9M
youtube.com/watch?v=xSVHWiZu8NM
youtube.com/watch?v=4FYUGFG3Rj0
youtu.be/wkaX5n3pfZE?t=31m53s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what reaches the ground first:
a playing card dropped from a height of 6ft
or
a playing card at the top of a collapsing 6ft house of cards?

assuming nothing flaps about in the air, the one without a tower of cards under it will reach the ground first.
I dont get what point you are trying to make with your bad analogy.

If global warming can melt icebaers, hot fuelbaems are jello.

That's hot.
Whorish-Hotel-Heiress.jpg

idiot, it doesn't have to melt the beams, it just has to weaken it enough for it to collapse.

Jews did 9/11. Turbo nigger.

You forgot to factor in global warming.

Fat jews can't melt feel teams.

Stay sensitive, pol

oh for fucks sake i fell for this bait

yea but global warming doesnt make a lot of heat its just a couple degrees difference.

he forgot to factor in buttsecs and rape culture. sex equals friction and buttsecs equals more friction. rape culture means nobody gets to say they got a head ache or go away looser. the cumulative BTUs from rape culture induced buttsecs had caused the steel beams to melt

But it doesn't have to melt. As metal heats up it becomes ductile, add on the massive forces on top of it and it can easily collapse. Especially since the metal have already suffered minor structural damage from the aircraft colliding. Imagine a train driving through a horde of zombies, yeah technically speaking each zombie slows the train down it's just so little that it's negligible then while you're focused on the speed of the train building seven collapses without reason.

beams were melted, though.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xy_jMrJGF9M

Yeah but I'm pretty sure there were pools of melted steel in the rubble

It wasn't a train running into zombies, it was a train running into another train.
Even if one train is moving and the other at rest, both will receive equal damage. One train could never plow through another one.
youtube.com/watch?v=xSVHWiZu8NM

It can't but it can start a fire and the HVAC system can can act as the bellows in a forge fueling the burning textiles and materials. The temperatures could potentially get that high. And if it doesn't melt, it certainly can change the tensile strength and hardness of the steel.

Stop trying to be an engineer. Everybody knows israel did it, but you gotta stop using bad physics. There is plenty of other evidence supporting your theory but the jet fuel meme is retarded.

Just say "Bldg 7" and be done with it. Watching an idiot try to sound smart hurts the cause

less air resistance my dude, like driving right behind a truck

>beams cut at diagnoal angels
>cooking molten metal for WEEKS after
>literally traces of thermite at the spot

Yeah ok it was just planes duuuuuude wow

Oops, I got 2 words into OP before I got triggered into renting. Well played, British cigarette.

Jews will throw all logic out the window to push a lie to its fullest.

>WEEKS after
3 months, Sven. THREE. MONTHS.

That was due to the thermite....

There is no evidence the fires burned over 500F. What little still was recovered from the burning floors pointed to fires at or below 300F. That's not hot enough to reduce the strength of the steel, and even if it was, it doesn't explain how the rest of the undamaged building was torn apart within 9-11 seconds.

*what little steel

We must prepare a steel beam for the existence of the white Jew.
Face Raw Bent?

Not having evidence isn't proof against my position. Oh wait there was evidence: molten steel for weeks. Now you and I know it was thermite that created it but people who still believe the official story won't listen to your ignorant catchphrase. They see a building reduced to molten metal and you come out saying a fire can meet steel but they think of their garage fire that melted the golf clubs, it the overpasses that's collapsed because of fire and they just won't believe you.

It's a weak argument that I'd suggest you not lead with. And it's too much of a meme which brings connotations along with: 911 Truthers.

I'm on your side of the greater argument, but the jet fuel meme isn't solid enough.

If these pictures won't convince you that you were lied to, nothing will.

One has to be one giant gullible low-IQ fuckwit to actually believe the official narrative, damn.

It doesn't matter how weakened the steel could get - to achieve 95% of free fall speed it would need to lose 95% of it's strength, i.e. essentially stop existing.

Even if there were 100% structural failure at the impact level + a few levels above and below, the structure below was completely unaffected, and was built progressively stronger, so it would offer resistance.

The smaller top segment could not crush the larger lower section, because in reality the top section would get destroyed at the same rate as the bottom one. The official story is about as realistic as a sedan crashing into a semi truck and disintegrating the truck completely along with itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=4FYUGFG3Rj0

>you filthy kikes are still trying to deflect 9/11 with conspiracy theories to divert attention away from the fact that you committed a terrorist attack just for shekels
There are easier ways to commit insurance fraud, Shlomo.

Are you trying to imply that the building didn't actually fall? Not sure what this is supposed to be pointing out.

>one of these buildings collapsed
>hurr it was just fire

You are aware a fucking airliner crashed into them, yes? You are just dumber than pig shit. Yes Jews were involved and yes it was a conspiracy but if you can’t understand why a plane hitting a tower would damage it, there is no hope for you. There needs to be an IQ test to post here.

Pic related is the Empire State Building. In 1945 a fucking B-25 bomber crashed into it. No melted steel, nothing.

You guys realize that thermite is simply iron oxide and aluminum combining and burning right? Basically rust and aluminum was found.

There was a solar flare that day that caused extra heating of the beams. There also happened to be a heat wind index of 30.7 that day which makes jet fuel hot enough to melt steel beams and liquidate jumbo jets.

Did they reused the steel or was it considered unethical?

I hear you, but I'd love to see your force diagram where you proved all these claims. Sorry I'm not a word guy, I'm a visual, numbers kind of guy. Anyways thanks. BTW, in which state are you registered?

You can't just say that stuff. Most people wouldn't know your bullshitting but some will and you lose all credibility. Stick to what's known: documents, photos, money, who benefits, etc. You're looking a bit tinfoily otherwise.

But if you just argue in retard echo chambers on the internet then you should be fine.

My point exactly.

Some guys have all the luck

Also your sedan analogy should include the truck being stood up in end with the car balanced on top of it while a bicycle with a gas tank is thrown through the truck. The physics change.

But I get it you normally talk to idiots about this and they don't catch all this stuff.

not possible that it was an accidental by-product.
youtu.be/wkaX5n3pfZE?t=31m53s

i know, barely melted the paint

Jet fuel doesn't need to melt steel beams for it to lose its structural integrity. It begins to soften around 450 celsius, and loses half of its strength by 650 celsius. Non-uniform temperatures makes that worse.

>I'm a visual, numbers kind of guy
>that's why I didn't bother to look at the videos

Well yes, a B-52 didn't carry jetfuel.

My bad Pham, I didn't notice

I'll watch it later

FPBP

You are a Shill if you are doubting 9/11 was'nt an insider job.

>3 months, Sven. THREE. MONTHS.

Well, you ain't getting that sort of residual heat with thermite cutting charges. The only thing that would do that would be subterranean nuclear explosion.

Which would explain the tremor before the collapse started, the sites being red hot for months afterwards, the masses of molten steel, the first responders getting cancer, and the way the towers just pulverized into dust, since the blast wave, travelling through the structure of the building instead of air, would pulverize the entire building, at the speed of sound from the bottom up to about two thirds of the way, and the broken but intact section at the top would then just drop its way through the rest of the structure like it wasn't there, which is what we saw.

And the construction delays, now that I think about it, because building a new skyscraper around an area that had a good chunk of it secretly vaporized would be a hell of an engineering trick. You'd have to pour a lot of specialized concrete to fill the sort of void a subterranian nuke creates, even after it had cooled in the thermal and radioactive senses.

this isn't common knowledge. No history book will contain it but. jean claude van damme did it.

Yes, they quickly shipped the steel off to Malaysia in barges for melting/recycle. Interesting that they did not want to investigate the structure of the only 3 high rise steel buildings to collapse in history.

It didn't melt it you lice brain. The steel was heated annealing it. That made it soft enough to collapse.

So sick of you morans.

And, you'd expect a very hot, radioactive plume of smoke to come jetting up through the cloud of dust and debris, and there it is. That column is very very hot and shooting up into the sky while the actual building is falling powder.

It'd also explain why most of the human remains were found in tiny bitty bits sprayed everywhere.

There, I solved 9/11. A subterranean nuclear bomb detonated beneath each tower, a couple hundred feet beneath the foundation, so that the vaporized area is under the foundations and the pressure wave travels up through the foundations and into the building proper.

It also explains why the powers that be were so gung ho to dump all the stuff they scooped up from Ground Zero into the deep ocean.

It also explains why they call it Ground Zero, which always meant the epicenter of a nuclear explosion until 9/11.

>be murican
>larp about my guns and rebeling when the gvmt becomes too corrupt
>literal false flag kills thousands and wastes trillions of my taxationistheft dollars in unecesary wars creating refugees and terrorist in the process
>do nothing
mutts are all the fun

this is not that bad of a theory

it's bad and you should be embarrassed for encouraging him

god did chose them after all

>The only thing that would do that would be subterranean nuclear explosion.

>many truthers have been saying this for years and i thought they were retarded

a controlled demolition of mini-nukes now make sense. only way to explain the burning for months

happy purim goy

anyone with a brain knows judy is right and that its a direct energy weapon

explains the hundreds of thousands of cases of leukemia in NYC in the following years too