WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON

Oi cock suckers what the fuck is this. Will this be the single greatest moment in modern history? is Sup Forums excited? Preach to me.

stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/11/rumor-mass-arrests-4-289-sealed-indictments-in-all-94-federal-districts.html

probably just drug dealers

Why do drug dealers get sealed?

it's from 2 months ago you idiot

Generally speaking because they are at risk of fleeing. Cartels and even prison gangs will browse indictments from time to time.

find me an update then ya panzy

They don't want to give them time to flush the dope down the toilet.

What the fuck do they have against Massachusetts?

No shit. Surely 4300 is a combo of a shit storm though.

what else could it be

i wont believe anything until a twitter larper tells me and hashtags ticktock

>probably just drug dealers

It’s ms13.

Update:

1.Your government is putting on a little play for you retards.
2.There is no political solution.
3. You're all morons who deserve to be slaves because you're fucking retarded.

does this mean blacks deserve to be slaves

KAREN! That was all the money we had!

I agree. Nothing will happen. White men have lost literally every major battle since 1865 until modern day. The few battles white men think they won were all part of a larger plan where white men actually lost.

Think about it rationally...What do white men truly control anymore? Voat, Chans, powerless blue-collar trade jobs? You've lost control of everything. You didn't fight back with violence, or with any kind of intelligence non-violently. It's time to take the blackpill: white men are a sub-human race far below the Jews and East Asians in the current year. You only excelled when you had to fight other whites, but failed when any real threat arose.

inb4
>Muh crusades!
600 years of S.Europe getting BLACKED is not a win. Southern Europe never recovered. They are a mongrelized people that lost the greatness of purity.

>Muh guns!
150+ years of LARPing and not a single significant victory won by using your small arms. Just stop.

>Muh Jews!
Martin Luther warned you 600 years ago about them and countless leaders have warned you since and provided you blueprints of the Jews tactics. Yet you still lose every engagement.

>Muh colonization!
Colonizing isn't the same as conquering. In fact, this only made your situation much worse. You created semi-competent enemies that hate you.

Future you all chose. The white race is done.

Jews

>It will happen when the gifts are chocolate.
That's when they'll reclaim the throne.
The plans ruined won't remain so.
They're bringing on the ayylmao.

Watch for these signs:

Three genders become one.
The Giant splits in two.
A hot coffee pot will fall but not spill.
The star will come out as gay.
Winos will slur and speak real loud.
The Black Flag sticker on a Cadillac will become a deadhead.
The Nelly, In Here, will be Hotter.
The Robinsons will return.
A Rock will Rampage.
The Three-Eyed Raven sees all.
The bear will do you 'favors' if you shave his back hair.
The Hammer and Sickle will cry.

Trump on Jan 28th will arrest all the pedo-illuminati performers marked by the 666 cult born by Cobain and others in SEA. Listen to underground songs by Common Market: Winter Takes All, Aesop Rock:Holy Smokes. Knowmads:Dust. Ravenna Woods : Jackals. Juno:A Future Lived In Past Tense. This will give you a sense of whats at stake in this airwave ALL POP STARS guilty of ghostwritten scriptwar. KILL FM. Its about a child sodomized to blend metal and hip hop at "THE FRAY"ed ends of sanity. The Linkin Park Thread. 2pac asked who you calling rapist? Andrew Jackson _______ and his jihad born from his DJ Jackson Dells Satanic deeds.

The Grammys are Jan 28. same star alignment as 1/1/1 AD so happy new new year as clocks reset. Blue Moon Month too. Connor 25:17. Google the Crumbs. Sister was born same day as Woodstock, named Courtney. Marrying aussie named jesse in feb. Bliss n Eso UNITE.

Screen Cap This. Listen to the tracks. Its Happening.

Thats all folks! Enjoy the Show

Any day now! Listen and believe! Forget about the 300000000 other times this month alone that others have made similar predictions on this board and elsewhere that never come to fruition including today's big letdown of the Fake News Awards which amounted to nothing. Any day now! This time it's for real!

>1.Your government is putting on a little play for you retards.
>2.There is no political solution.
Correct.

larper stop larping

Sessions is about to take down the weed.

The kikes are going to hang.

sure thing jew-nigger

dude wat

czechistani'd

Where is the updated number of sealed indictments? Most of what I see is around 4,000 (like in OP's pic) but that's from November

except mine are true with quantitative substance you can verify if bigly...
FACE THE MUSIC. Its how (((they))) speak below public radar to each other. spotify obscurica artist Hidden Agenda Of Evil, Track Cobain is Dead.

Last prediction I made was sept 24 about the LV Massacre, Date determined by sept 23 Jupiter Birth to Virgo and levite law about circumcision. symbolic of (just the tip) 48 dead in "Sin City", no motive with cheese pizza brother. Im uncut white blonde christian fyi if you wanna play with scripture and fire with both hands.

F the others false prophets. Q and other blind fools or psyop e celeb lackeys. I'll let the lyrics speak for themselves. For now just give benefit of doubt, screencap n save to folder marked Delete Jan 29. Not like I told you to suicide or delete sys32.

RIP Tyler "helsinki schorchin" Hilinski

yeah,just give up and die right?

you got the 411 version not the full Thesis Paper and catalog version for every show.

RE: last night.
The Devils Wears Prada Louder Than Thunder. Attended same style church as the beibs and Katy.

Teardrops on my guitar by T swift... Drew looks at me. Drewsthatdude. The Rapist who came to buttfuck the game of masons. You know, The Real Slim Shady not the washed out junkie who sold out to satan. Stan was my gramps name, now you know why Macklemore was pimpin in my G dads clothes on Crown Hill aurora n 85th. Rise Against: Gentlemans Coup: Endgame. Different Finale depending on what genre tickles your taints. I got infinite ammo and a Gangstarr Full Clip like Malibus MW. King Kang aint got shit on me that will stick when this all hits the fan of public eyes. (((They))) put (you) in a State of Trance like the snakecharmer painted in the body of Christ mirroring the cosmos.

Cosmos by Proff, Answer 42 thats muh Russia. Cinematropolis Blue (da ba dee) Scholars, Check the work ethic, taken over the world by storm on that Trump shit. KendricK Lamar Untitled 04 8.14(my bday). Govt weaponized FISA against US citizen, got caught. Now Milking Last seconds in OT. If that was "over your head" dont worry. The Fray has that cyphers key. Welcome Nirvana. Robert Plant: Heaven Sent. Hell tested. Soundtrack To My Life. The May Queen, Carry Fire.

And the bottom drops out.

Artist:The Meteors
Album: From Zorch with Love
Song: None

just read the setlist.

these indictments indicate arrests have already been made. this is the formal filing of charges for said arrests.

if the indictments are deep state, its just a matter of them doing what they can to avert this process. whether its "disappearing" or some type of massive false flag serious enough to alter the normal function of politics (marshal law etc)

if theyre not deep state id say its probably a bunch of MS13 and similar type people and that the storm is not what we think.

It has never NOT been petty shit. Come on, show me one single major happening that came true. Literally all of them ended up being a nothingburger. This is a basic observation, no shilling required.

tldr?
I'm interested, but not enough to go listen to hours of rap and pop music in order to read between the lines.

To keep them from fleeing, and to keep dirty cops from tipping them off (which is more of a problem than America likes to admit).

No, it's a clever Jewish tactic. We know Hillary's inner circle are Satanists. We know Chelsey Clinton is tight with the Church of Satan. We know that Debbie Shultz was part of a ring stealing politician's information and blackmailing them with it for money and political compliance. We know that the whole FISA court was weaponized against the Trump campaign, with FusionGPS and all it's DNC ties, being giving uncontrolled access in its role as contractor.

Any of these things should lead to torches in the streets. But because Jews are in control, they don't. So it's like none of it... ever even happened. Because if it happened, people would have reacted to it right! I mean, (((we))) control the flow of information so they can't. But don't pay attention to that. Literally all of the happenings have ended up being a nothingburger. This is a basic observation, no shilling required.

>Indicate arrests have already been made
Congratulations on showing you don't know how indictments work.
There is an entire board on another chan for boomer larp adventures. Go there.

You got anymore images regarding the shopped image?

>Three genders become one.
he, she and it combines and become one?
sheit

Sorry I can only shine a light. If you lack patience to listen to the short sermon of songs I offered I don't think I can convince you of a truth beyond the limits of perception that frame your reality.

I don't want you to listen to pop but the gems I have dug up and put on display. This isn't a pandoras box of corporate trash. this is raw unfiltered source code for Autist Level Understanding.

Turtle??

Kek

>I don't want you to listen to pop but the gems I have dug up and put on display.
I'm not disagreeing with you, user. The problem I'm having is that you're expecting me to find this "truth", as you say, the same way you did. We're past that now, you've claimed to have cracked the code and I want answers. Don't force me to play the game, please. If you're not autistic, which I don't think you are by the looks of your last reply, could you please just layout your cheat sheet? You can't possibly be expecting us to just learn your entire process by typing out cryptic paragraphs and links. I'm sorry if this offends you but I'm not wasting my time. Give me a cheat sheet and I will start taking you seriously.

just screencap and wait til jan 28 you tard

And what does that accomplish, bozo? That some faggot can predict something but not actually attempt to help people learn to read it? I'd rather read the writing on the wall myself than sick other user dick to get the future news.

Suck other anons***

It's Jeff Sessions preparing to crack down on individuals involved in the medical and recreational marijuana trade. This has nothing to do with trade.

If that's really what it is the administration will be well and truly fucked. Support will vanish. If he's actually devoting the DOJ to going after recreational weed while his base has been screaming for prosecutions for treason for current and former officials at the highest levels of government, and calling out the fact that the entire ruling class in bussiness, government, finance, and the media consists of pedophile psychopaths, that's absolutely inexcusable and this administration is a complete fucking joke.

On the positive side, rage over such a massive failure by the Trump admin might actually wake people up to the fact that the game is rigged from top to bottom, and open more people's minds to the possibility that the entire ruling class is psychopathic pedophiles.

I like turtles yes. I am your meme daddy. You'll see at the trancendental moment at the end of time when clocks reset to sundials. A turtle in a hare race as it were as Sirius chases my rabbit down to the river and TDE rides Procyon through the night until Ophichius rises again at dawn as the morning star falls into winters throes. 3AM as Regulus Peaks in the south.

Proff Ft The Midnight Days of Thunder. Just how/who determines what time and season it is? God, Govt, Society, or You? Forget the obvious "when" question.

Time is what we are born into. Time is what the game is all about.
Turtles in Time was best snes besides DK.

hows this deal. RICO act where radio and record label royalties prove satanic 666 beast born amidst the sea of soundwaves. 666 talents of Gold if you apply Logic to Babel in Present Day Babylon. XXL is Levi-athan size like fat jon. Its not a game, its repainting tomorrow. Connecting time to music not time=money. sorry if I wasted your time... We Sing In Time-The Lonely Forest. I am todays Tom Sawyer. White Washed by oceans of apathy and raised as the holy diver as august burns red at dawn in the west as the stars fade away from the limelight. Its Sagitarrius by Moonlight as we triangulate the sun beyond the veil of days perception. Carpe Diem as the Nocturne plays and the night is conquered by roman rounding error due to gregorian simplification. Everybody wants to be a cat but first you must learn your scales and arpeggios before tangoing with our old gang Mr. Roach.

>implying that is the real prophecy
It goes something like this:
It will happen when the leaves become brown.
That's when they'll shut it down.
The LARPs of the past will be proven fake.
They're bringing the day of the rake.

Watch for the following shoahs:
One scoop will become two.
The merchant will lose his stock.
A truth will be told but not believed.
The barrier will be built upon salt.
Madmen will rise to fulfill their destiny.
The silent hero will bring forth a message.
The kings of the past will remember their rule.
A dying clover will be ripped apart by fools.
The chosen of God will perish in their chamber.
Your mother will die if you don't reply to this.

>The Black Flag sticker on a Cadillac will become a deadhead.
its changing back?

just you watch, the indictments will be low-level literally whos, not cabal elites

save this post

>sorry if I wasted your time
Not at all, thank you.

it's a large portion of assholes that basically embody corruption tied with pedophilia

Underrated

Icymi

What's this

>Monday, November 27, 2017

Meth is a helluva drug.

Prediction: Mueller is not /ourguy/, and the thousands of sealed indictments are not only for the Trump administration, but also for Sup Forums users for viewing sensitive information that technically falls under the CFAA.

We are the country on Earth that imprisons the largest percentage of our own population. This is a common occurrence. I wouldn't be surprised if most of these were drug enforcement or white collar related crimes.

Trafficking cocaine to destroy American Communities and fund Muslim Terrorism Worldwide.

Basically crimes against the Human Race.

I give up, why do drug dealers get sealed?

Dems caught doing all they can to fix elections, up to murder.

HIs Name Was Seth Rich!

I dont think it’s related to marijuana in the way you think it is. If it is drug dealers, the marijuana statement by Sessions is a way to go after those under indictment. The AG has to endorce the federal law that are in place now, Trump’s administration including Seesions has made it clear that if they want to tackle medical marijauna, then they have to put together a bill. Drug trafficking does not end with just getting people the drugs; there are more serious crimes connected with the marijuana issue than just mearly that one drug. Human trafficking, guns, gangs, cartels, funding nefarious schemes by Us enemies, domestic and foreign. they could be going after cabal, deepstate, DNC mafia..whatever you want to call it with drug charges as that is much more believable than pizzagate. The politicians virtue signaling over Sessions announcemnt of marijuana policies have not made it an issue they want to tackle or make a stand on.

literally a rumor from some bullshit site. We meed to stop falling for this seriously. Anyone with half a brain and a little money can make these websites and put this crap online.

*legalising marijauna

Then by all means g.o.m.d. and go meet THE dani california. my old h.s. top cheerleader who overdosed on Heroin two years ago at the collegiate. Louisville.

I just painted the truth and yet you'd rather suck the D in the oval, eyes wide shut like lewinski with Kaiser Soze spitroasting you.

Music is the drug.

overdose em like the dealer does.

drugs are bad mmkay mr mackey.
Its me Butters! Not bicurious at all but save the last dance (and laugh) for me ;)Fuck the douchey vamp kids at sunrise. It'll be a blast, member the hip hop kids???? I said hippity hip hop you dont stop. We're gonna rock around the clock aussie mind(time)warp style relative to the U.S. stars performing at night. Tame Impala Tiger Style. Sky Balloon Music Video.

There's over 9000 now

>I just painted the truth and yet you'd rather suck the D
I get what you're saying i think, correct me if I am wrong.
You believe Lucifer or demons are speaking through music. You think the lyrics are all demonically channeled and then wrapped with music and someones voice. Could be, the symbolism is certainly there. Always interested in these things if you have more you can drop. What companies have you selected to research the most and why? Are they all ghostwritten in your opinion?