ITS HAPPENING: TORY SMITH FBI AGENT POSSIBLY IDENTIFIED

user posts this thread a couple days ago about Tory Smith mentioning in his Dec 28 video about three Fbi agents murdered by frank giuliano. katherine Robert and John

user writes this post in the thread:

Rip Katherine John and Robert.

Based FBI agents from Washington DC who died trying. To fight milab child trafficking ring.

They took their bodies andloaded them up to be put into the car gill meat supply in Texas

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PDPRHbWKFwo

===================================

Thread has multiple images detailing the death of a Katherine in 2015.

>>>
do a little digging and find their are two Katherine Hopes mentioned across all the databases.

Facebook refers to Katharine Hope from Baltimore

Ancestry refers to Katherine D Hope with the relatives listed in this obituary.

HOWEVER: Facebook Photo See Pic related does not match the Obituary photo. facebook photo has a photo of a lesbian woman her partner. Ancestry also refers to her being a lesbian with her spouse being Nancy. BUT the obituary features a straight woman with a spouse named maurice.

Spokeo then Confirms the maiden name for Katharine is Horsman and even cites her location as Baltimore as it is on facebook page.

Why are all these databases mixing up two different Katherines.

Ancestry and the Obituary site also spell her name wrong as Katherine Dawn Hope and not Katharine Hope as listed in her jFacebook photo and Spokeo.

What's even more interesting is that you cannot find any information on Katharine D horsman who has the alias "Katharine Dawn Hope" SAME as Katherine Dawn Hope who died in July of 2015. AND also has a completely different photo than what her Facebook profile Photo is with her lesbian spouse.

Other urls found in this thread:

obittree.com/obituary/ca/ontario/lindsay/mackey-funeral-home-inc/katherine-dawn-hope/2187386/tributes.php?page=1
obittree.com/obituary/ca/ontario/lindsay/mackey-funeral-home-inc/katherine-dawn-hope/2187386/tributes.php?page=4
twitter.com/paulUKcoder/status/953780686871318530
youtu.be/SrUeeAq9xX4
pastebin.com/Kg0y8D3n
youtu.be/77GGn-E607E
pastebin.com/ndaR7ZFV
archive.is/CRpRi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who dat

continued

CAN /pol find out who katharine D hope / Katharine D Horsman is ? Did Spokeo get her name wrong? Was her Facebook name changed and spokeo name altered by intelligence agencies? why does spokeo and Facebook connect to Ancestry.com which through her spouse Nancy but the Ancestry connects to a different photo of Katherine on this listed obituary page.

obittree.com/obituary/ca/ontario/lindsay/mackey-funeral-home-inc/katherine-dawn-hope/2187386/tributes.php?page=1

>pic related is the Katherine from the Obituary

>pic related is the Katharine or Katherine who is linked in the Facebook Photo with her lesbian spouse Nancy

WHy does this Katherine match with the other Katherine

The odds of two Katherines having the same name Katherine Dawn Hope in Maryland are highly unlikely. AND both being listed on ancestry under the same name BUT BEING LINKED WITH TWO DIFFERENT PHOTOS.

INTEL DID A SHADY COVER UP JOB on
Intelligence analyst FBI agent Katherine Hope who was investigating Milab Child Trafficking

Now here's the spokeo linking Ancestry Facebook and the obituary all together sharing the same name.

WAHT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

OP here:

There are four websites that share details from two different "Katherines"

Facebook has a photo of a Katharine D Hope Sharing the SAME RELATIVES with the Katherine D Hope from
obittree.com/obituary/ca/ontario/lindsay/mackey-funeral-home-inc/katherine-dawn-hope/2187386/tributes.php?page=4

Seee >pic related

more proof connecting the katherines

RUNDOWN:

Guy Accuses everyone in govt of being a pedophile. HIS NAME WAS TORY SMITH.

HE GETS HIS INFO FROM HEAVEN

>This guy Tory Smith posts videos of what information he receives from heaven.

> His dec 28 video talks about three Fbi agents named John Katherine and Robert who were murdered by giuliano

>user digs for Katherine to prove Tory Smith was telling the truth.

user finds Katherine with 202 phone number in DC who is an FBI agent.

Her name is Katherine Hope. Intelligence analyst for the FBI

user then continues to Dig finding out if there are any Katherine hopes that have died in maryland in 2015. user finds a hit. Not only does user find a katherine that has died but also has found a Katherine Hope that has died.

user continues to dig and finds two different photos for the same Katherine D hope who have died in 2015. Ancestry.com links photos of two different Katherines because of a cross reference with home locations on spokeo and Obituary site.

A major difference is their similar names. yet their difference taste in spouse. The obituary Katherine likes MAURICE and the facebook Katherine linked likes NANCY. BUT THEY ARE BOTH LINKED to the same ancestry.com profile. Did Katherine like to lezzz out on the side or was she always into Maurice.

CONCLUSION.

WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO COVER TWO DIFFERENT KATHERINES?

>POSSIBLY

Sage. Fuck off.

bump

bump too keep thread aliv

have a bumpstock, mother of fuck you have nice tabs

bump

Did you call the cemetery?

Well ain't that a hell of a rabbit hole.

Yo there's a third KATHERINE but all three are still linked...

GUYS CALL THE NUMBER

THIS IS IT LADS

bump

Bump

I know of another person in my town with the exact name as me. First Middle and Last. We are not related.

did they die the same year as you?

Bird people lol

This. Try and think of how many people you know with the same first name. Now try and think of how many people you know with the same last name. I'm getting sleepy, is anyone else?

That is yet to pass, so the jury is still out on that.

Rage Bump

wut about the same first middle and last name user.

Mixed across several databases

With different people linked to each of those accounts

AND also happen to be the name of a leaked FBI agent

You trying to say I need to wake up? I'm just saying, a person dying with the same name in the same year doesn't mean anything. This supposedly happened in Texas at a meat processing plant. We have that she died in Maryland. I'm just saying it's nothing get excited about and honestly doesn't prove anything at this moment. It's not a personal attack on what anyone believes in this thread. I just need more than the tanilizing smell of bacon. I want to taste the bacon.

i am zero percent interested but have a bump

I'm sincerely hoping for something to make me say... Yeah, now that's something.

bump

What the fucking hell are we supposed to be doing OP?

If you ask me? This whole thread was generated by an AI in order to gauge responses. They are learning how to turn you to sheep. Stop being sheep.

Does that even imply anything?

It implys that he can't find a link between Katherine's, so he is convinced that somehow, the FBI is covering up 2 different Katherine's. Dyes Ex Machina.

Damn autocorrect. Dues Ex Machina.

I suspect you are right user, I actually believe all of Sup Forums is being used as a data minning op. I'd go so far as to state that the entire Internet is just a huge "web" of data mining and propaganda aimed at wasting ones precious time with fucking stupid fail clips and normie tier articles...

Well this shit is ded. I'm going back to sleep.

FOUND A LINK BETWEEN THEM

several actually.

Thats why nothing makes sense.

Don't have the balls to call the number and see if its disconnected.

I just need to find out about Katherine D Horsman.

Looking through the Fbi class directory to find her maiden name.

If i get hit it will be GAME OVER.

I want to hi five the fuck out of you right now.

this is most likely true but i am not ai

just young neet

This, this shit is completely fucking senseless and it's always the same replies in the same order.

They are 100% creating all kinds of shilling AIs as we speak. Mediamatters and shareblue style astroturfing was just the beginning.

some shitzo guy that by the looks of it starved to death, he obsessed about pizzagate and makes up stories about being raped by aliens and celebs

Damn straight user, I'm glad someone else sees through the bullshit. This is what we should be having threads about, not other useless dribble. I mean the internet was created by the U.S. military for fucks sake. anyone who isnt suspicious of the internet is a faggot

Just for sweetie

twitter.com/paulUKcoder/status/953780686871318530

Let's take a quick break and show her Sup Forums > sweetie

cringe

lmao his eyes say so much about him in this picture.

THIS STINKS SO BAD SHE HAS 2 different Middle names and 3 different lastnames but is linked with two different and same spellings of her first NAME. THIS FUCKING WREAAAAAAAAAAAKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

youtu.be/SrUeeAq9xX4
For anyone unfamiliar with Tory's work

this thread is getting shilled hard so it's probably something so have a bump

bump guys need more eyes on this.

Anyone find anything else.

I just need to get an official date of death for Katherine D hope / Katherine Sharman Davis / Katherine D Horsman

because the other Katherine D hope died in July of 2015

we know your op newfag

C H E C K E D.
H
E
C
K
E
D

Let's Archive It!

SOMEONE *67 The number

And check and see if based agent Katherine is still their.

IF not FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

POST VOCAROO BECUZ I HAVE NO BALLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm so sleepy

Antifa will triumph were these men failed.
Seriously, you only need to larp as Nazis, mention a place and time to gather together, and they will volunteer to go there to meet and destroy the traffickers.

jesus, how much woodstock acid do you have to take to end up like this?

WHY IS KATHERINE DAVIS HOPE LINKED TO KATHERINE DAWN HOPE WHO PERISHED IN 2015 ON ANCESTRY.com

KATHERINE DAVIS HORSMAN/HOPE HAS A SPOUSE NAMED NANCY YOU CAN SEE IT ON HER FACEBOOK PROFILE NOT KATHERINE DAWN HOPE.

SHE LIKES BIG BLACK DICK. IT SAID HER PARTNER WAS NAMED MAURICE IN HER OBITUARY WAHT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

DID I RANDOMLY CATCH A COVER UP FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
AND WHY ARE THERE TWO PICTURES.

THIS IS LITERALLY AN INTEL COVER UP.

WAHT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

FIND KATHERINE DAVIS HOPE / SHARMAN

sigh

You father also finally identified.

why cringe? Half of those were mine. I'm hurt.

/POL FIND OUT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN ABOUT KATHERINE DAVIS HOPE / SHARMAN / HORSMAN

I THINK HER MAIDEN NAME IS KATHERINE DAVIS HORSMAN.

CHECK FBI CLASS RECORDS.

GET A SUBSCRIPTION TO SPOKEO FOR 1 DAY AND GET SOME INTEL

FIND OUT IF SHE HAS DIED.

I WILL DO SOME OF MY OWN SHEEEIT REPORT BACK IN 10 WITH WHAT YOU HAVE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TORY SMITH WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

What are you saying? This does not make sense. Katherine is a popular way to spell Catherine.

{ewe} R [write]

pastebin.com/Kg0y8D3n

I don't get it. From what I am seeing, there is no link, nothing hard to get excited about. I don't understand it. This entire thread is this meme personified. youtu.be/77GGn-E607E

Jesus your 14

checked

Aaaannnnddddd?

akjf

>pastebin.com/ndaR7ZFV
>archive.is/CRpRi

Thats OP was a little Dumb

The Disinformation Tactic does not operate at any time or moment.

The Sup Forums System facilitates this by the way.

Do you, Sup Forums Users, really think that the shills that appear in important Happenings are by chance or LuLz?

Be smart and use your minds.

Look between the lines.

This place, This Information Bastion is under attack.

But a specific attack on everything that is actually useful. They want to stop the flow of information and make it turn in their favor.

keep thread goin

brump

bump

Checked, someone please give a quick rd

God I want to lay waste to Kalb's face with a monkey wrench

Rundown

This is very interesting OP. nice find

you need to compile this information in a meaningful way or just fucking kill yourself so I don't have to see these threads spammed all day.

afd

Happened AT the meat plant or did it say they took the body to Cargill? They make animal food and ppl food, including tendies. Also heard the Elites own those ancestry sites so the dirty agents probably have a way to alter and permission to alter whatever they want.

>THIS IS LITERALLY AN INTEL COVER UP.
Isn’t it two different people? How do you see it as a cover up

Oh…now I see

Its just strange because the other Katherine either deleted her facebook or somehting because she has no friends.

Her girlfriend tho 32 (years old) still has a facebook

girlfriend or sister not sure. I dont know if its possible to have a 26 year age difference.

Also pretty rare to see two different Katherines that are lesbian.

Ancestry refers to the other Katherine as a lesbian with a spouse named nancy. Unless guys are named nancy now.

I wonder if that Tory Smith is the deep states way of placing a REALLY nutty guidepost in the road for any seekers to stop and hitch their wagon to. Then others can easily ridicule the whole business as a tinfoil hat conspiracy. Info from heaven & aliens....They're probably using some combo of past abuse mind control mixed with some "#Vault 7 weeping angel" whispering tv that's turned off making him nuts. They may even give him a few true tidbits to keep the pedos in line. Yuck. This is overwhelming.